• Breaking News

    Wednesday, September 16, 2020

    Sekiro - more like Genichiro the way of stress

    Sekiro - more like Genichiro the way of stress


    more like Genichiro the way of stress

    Posted: 16 Sep 2020 03:15 AM PDT

    Isshin: you guys just wouldn't listen

    Posted: 16 Sep 2020 07:27 PM PDT

    The art of persuasion failed them

    Posted: 16 Sep 2020 08:44 AM PDT

    Does anyone else smash up Isshin's room? Every room?

    Posted: 16 Sep 2020 12:57 PM PDT

    Guardian ape

    Posted: 16 Sep 2020 10:39 PM PDT

    Ngl, felt really cool.

    Posted: 16 Sep 2020 05:11 PM PDT

    Don't defeat the enemy, let the enemy defeat himself

    Posted: 16 Sep 2020 10:30 PM PDT

    My favorite death blow from the many attempts to achieve my first win. This game is beautiful. I can’t wait to face Emma and Isshin Ashina.

    Posted: 16 Sep 2020 09:17 PM PDT

    Here's Sekiro's idiot cousin, Skittles. Taste the Scarecrow.

    Posted: 16 Sep 2020 08:02 PM PDT

    Graphic Sekiro Fanart #1

    Posted: 16 Sep 2020 02:35 AM PDT

    I DID IT GUYS! I FINALLY DID IT!

    Posted: 16 Sep 2020 09:53 AM PDT

    Today I finally beat Isshin, The Sword Saint. It took me 4 hours, but it is satisfying

    Posted: 16 Sep 2020 02:33 PM PDT

    I did it boys, after 2 months of playing basically every day, I got the achievement. One of the best games I’ve ever played and I won’t stop just yet.

    Posted: 16 Sep 2020 08:20 AM PDT

    Was...was I supposed to do that?

    Posted: 16 Sep 2020 04:57 PM PDT

    Second phase Isshin coming at you like

    Posted: 16 Sep 2020 11:18 AM PDT

    Wol father boss battle

    Posted: 16 Sep 2020 09:10 PM PDT

    Do i have to neat the game to be able to fight wol father?

    submitted by /u/SalsichaoTop
    [link] [comments]

    My Buddy has Crazy Ninja Skills!

    Posted: 16 Sep 2020 08:50 PM PDT

    I have hit a wall

    Posted: 16 Sep 2020 11:43 AM PDT

    I am stuck on basically all the bosses after the burning bull. Whether it is both the claw centipede people, genichiro, lady butterfly (phase two), some old Ashina Samurai dude, or this annoying gun lady... I just can't get passed them.

    When I get badly hurt I just start spamming circle/B in a muscle memory panic which just punishes me harder.

    I generally suck at games that require a lot of coordination, and felt this way a bit in games like Nioh, but there you have so weapon options, and different builds. Struggling to figure out which tool to use for which boss

    Edit: both centipedes dead, and the old samurai dude (turns out is called Ashina Elite) are dead. Thanks for all the great tips everyone

    submitted by /u/MrBananaGuard
    [link] [comments]

    SEKIRO - Beating Bosses while looking in the Mirror [PART 3]

    Posted: 16 Sep 2020 07:55 PM PDT

    So I just ran past Gyoubu...

    Posted: 16 Sep 2020 07:14 PM PDT

    Two days ago I started my second playthrough, after I had abandoned the first one due to been stuck at the Blazing Bull's fight.

    Everything was going smoothly in this new one: I had already reached Lady Butterfly in Hirata Estate, had 5 Prosthetics, all of the Shinobi Arts except for 3 and was just farming to increase my possibilities against the Bull.

    So a friend told me to go against Gyoubu before Butterfly, because after defeating him you are allowed to improve your Prosthetics and stuff and so I decided to do so.

    I jumped into the arena the first time and...

    WARE ONIWA GYOUBU MASATAKA NARI

    got killed nearly instantly.

    The second time I ran towards the right side of the arena as soon as I landed and after a while realized Gyoubu was just spinning in circles near the cliff's edge, without attacking me. It was then when I remembered the cheesy trick of throwing him off and went for a try. After nearly being killed by one of the bamboo rats outside the gate, Gyoubu was still ignoring me, so I decided to jump down and attack him directly, hoping he was just bugged and would not respond. He noticed me, impaled me and threw me off the cliff, killing me in seconds.

    A few more unbugged but failed attempts later he was stuck again, and so I wondered if I could reach the Bull without defeating Gyoubu, hopefully winning that battle and finding a new unlocked Sculptor's Idol. I flashed through the intermediate section and entered the Bull's arena. Gyoubu's battle music faded, yet there were moments when it intensified, giving me some hefty heart attacks. And, for the first time ever, with the stress from Gyoubu's possibly game-breaking bug and the mere presence of that mother flipping hot cow, I defeated the Bull. In my first try. Parrying him.

    I quit the game soon after, after dying to the Seven Ashina Spears guy, but I still do not know if what I did to Gyoubu had some nasty side effects, appart from, I guess, preventing me from opening a few doors in Ashina Castle or if I will be able to even fight him in the upcoming future or he just disappeared with the progress he means by his side.

    I want to die.

    Tl;dr: I escaped from Gyoubu's arena without killing him and reached Ashina Castle without his memory or the progress he means.

    submitted by /u/Howgent
    [link] [comments]

    Well, that was fun

    Posted: 16 Sep 2020 12:54 PM PDT

    need help farming fulminated mercury

    Posted: 16 Sep 2020 06:17 PM PDT

    i looked on the wiki and it said it drop from ministry gunman but i dont remember who the ministry gunman look like, any help. It said the ministry gunman were in ashina castle and ashina outskirts, im trying to get the lazulite axe rn so i need 3 and i have two but i also want to get more than one for use later. help will be appreciated

    submitted by /u/SadBoySxturn
    [link] [comments]

    HELP!!!!!

    Posted: 16 Sep 2020 06:14 PM PDT

    i've been stay on guardian ape for a while, i've managed to get to second phase but i can't consistently do it without using massive amounts of spirit emblems or consumables, and i'm starting to get burnt out from playing this one unenjoyable fight over and over again, making little to no progress. i've already watched a few youtube videos and tried some different strategies a few times but i just can't seem to get the hang of things, any tips or advice would be appreciated.

    submitted by /u/pat-magroin
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment