• Breaking News

    Friday, September 18, 2020

    Sekiro - Sekiro & Jin

    Sekiro - Sekiro & Jin


    Sekiro & Jin

    Posted: 17 Sep 2020 12:09 PM PDT

    I guess it’s the thought that counts

    Posted: 17 Sep 2020 06:12 PM PDT

    I am creating a Sekiro mod that will essentially be Scholar of the First Sin!

    Posted: 17 Sep 2020 07:36 AM PDT

    Since no one has made Sekiro more "Sekiro", I had planned on making this mod for quite a while!

    Essentially, this mod will change virtually every single enemy encounter with an incentive on stealth, prosthetic usage, and new strategies.

    There will be:

    -New custom minibosses

    -More minibosses

    -New enemy encounters

    -More enemy interaction among other enemies

    -Bosses have additional special effects or difficulty ( I have avoided inflating hp, posture, or damage)

    -More incentive on prosthetic usage

    -A new mechanic on all bosses named "Relentless" attacks

    -More red eyed enemies

    -Miniboss enemies as normal enemies


    The relentless attacks for bosses will trigger in deathblow. This is followed by a warning of red kanji and red eyes.

    The boss will then perform a scripted flurry of attacks, where they will be virtually uninterruptible and will take massive posture damage during these attacks. These attacks were handpicked by me and will include unused attacks that the player has never seen before.

    Deflecting these "relentless" attacks will give the boss a massive disadvantage in terms of posture health.

    Instead of the player being hyper aggressive, the boss will now fight back and be hyper aggressive. I feel as if this subversion of tactics and change in pace is highly interesting for most players.


    This mod is to not make the game just straight up harder, its providing more content by pushing the player's strategy and skills with more content and more difficult encounters.


    I would like to her your guys's thoughts, I've already finished about 75 percent of it and would like some sort of feedback from the community! Sekiro is my favorite game, so I feel like I can do it justice with my mod. Leave a comment with your opinion!

    Here's a link on an example of a "relentless" attack. ( The name and location of the boss is unrelated ) The music is a personal request from my friends and will not be in the final version

    https://youtu.be/k-hKXx5uLQM

    submitted by /u/IonianTerrorist
    [link] [comments]

    I have to admit, I absolutely love the Launch Trailer for Sekiro. Its incredibly well done.

    Posted: 17 Sep 2020 09:43 PM PDT

    Ape:”Wtf is that monster”

    Posted: 17 Sep 2020 05:13 PM PDT

    The Sekiro ranomizer made my day

    Posted: 17 Sep 2020 04:42 PM PDT

    Graphic Fanarts #2 — Corrupted Monks

    Posted: 17 Sep 2020 09:17 PM PDT

    Ask my coworker how sekiro was going. He sent me this picture of his PS4.

    Posted: 17 Sep 2020 02:34 AM PDT

    Just finished the game and I’m so proud of myself!

    Posted: 17 Sep 2020 01:15 PM PDT

    I just beat the game and honestly I think this is my best/favorite gaming moment ever! I made sure I got the return ending and it feels so rewarding when the game credits roll, it's unreal.

    I struggled pretty hard in the middle with the guardian ape and did feel discouraged at times, but this sub reminded me to keep at it!

    Learning Isshin's moves and parrying him til his posture broke felt genuinely amazing, almost like it was a real duel. Anyways, I just am so happy I wanted to share in a place where people understand!

    submitted by /u/cvmphotos
    [link] [comments]

    Can someone come to my house and beat Ashina for me? My mom is making pop tarts

    Posted: 17 Sep 2020 06:07 PM PDT

    I've already tried all the techniques on YouTube and none of them worked for me. Does anyone have any tips that I probably wouldn't know about? I've been at this for 3 days.

    submitted by /u/ShrekM869420
    [link] [comments]

    3 gourds and 3 emblems left...

    Posted: 17 Sep 2020 05:33 PM PDT

    Just as I was wondering if I was gunna get a battle memory or not.

    Posted: 17 Sep 2020 05:17 PM PDT

    The Sword Saint is the hardest boss I've ever faced

    Posted: 17 Sep 2020 01:44 PM PDT

    I finished Sekiro almost a month after its release and it was a blast: one of the best games I've ever played! Recently, I've come back to finish all the alternative endings and I decided to play without Kuro's Charm and with the Demon Bell just to have an even bigger challenge. I loved these two last playthroughs: playing without Kuro's Charm added something special to each boss fight! I knew that I was in for a challenge but I couldn't imagine what awaited me.

    I have beaten a lot of hard bosses in this gaming generation and I have had so many memorable encounters throughout my journey: Manus, Fume Knight, the Orphan of Kos, Sister Friede, Sanada Yukimura, Sigrun, Nightmare King Grimm, Absolute Radiance are just some examples. Nevertheless, none of them gave me so much trouble like Isshin, the Sword Saint. In the first run, he was tough but still beatable. Now, without Kuro's Charm and with the Demon Bell he is a true force of nature. I've been fighting him for 7 hours and a half and I can say that no other boss ever stopped me for so long.

    I know that I could cheese him but, as I said, I like challenges and I want to learn how to perfectly parry every single one of his attacks. I also don't want to use consumables. My attack is a little bit low too, I think it should be 15, because I decided to use just one memory per boss.

    Isshin is giving me one of the best and hardest fight I've ever had and I couldn't have asked for more!

    Just to be clear, I am not looking for some advice and I am not complaining at all, I just wanted to share my experience.

    submitted by /u/Martyr_Logarius95
    [link] [comments]

    Defeating Demon of Hatred and taking no damage in the process

    Posted: 17 Sep 2020 10:06 AM PDT

    Now that's badass

    Posted: 17 Sep 2020 05:36 PM PDT

    Years of training wasted

    Posted: 17 Sep 2020 01:31 AM PDT

    Damageless Isshin Sword Saint

    Posted: 17 Sep 2020 10:57 PM PDT

    How the hell does anyone fight ghosts in this game???

    Posted: 17 Sep 2020 09:24 AM PDT

    I dont see how it is even possible to fight any ghosts. Right now I have the Phantom Monk with the long ass sword, 2 of the headless fog guys, and the one ghost chick with the knife that can fade in and out around and gets mad when you talk to her. With only 5 divine confetti that only last like 30 seconds. Am i missing something??

    submitted by /u/We_Are_Centaur
    [link] [comments]

    Owl Dad is disappointed in me, any advice on how to beat him?

    Posted: 17 Sep 2020 10:26 PM PDT

    I just beat the guardian ape so this is basic owl dad and I have tried some of the guides but his range is ridiculous.

    submitted by /u/itsallfungus
    [link] [comments]

    Watch This Epic Ninja Skill!

    Posted: 17 Sep 2020 10:04 PM PDT

    Watch evilset7 with me on Twitch! http://www.twitch.tv/evilset7?sr=a

    sekiro #twitch #chill #boss

    submitted by /u/thefishingrod1001755
    [link] [comments]

    Guardian Ape bug?

    Posted: 17 Sep 2020 09:22 PM PDT

    I got him to one spot and he stood completely still. I was then able to keep hitting him until a deathblow. I really hated this fight but it was pretty disappointing killing him that way tbh. Has anyone else had this problem?

    submitted by /u/Username112234424
    [link] [comments]

    Where do I go next?

    Posted: 17 Sep 2020 03:04 PM PDT

    I hit a dead end at a cliff with a merchant in Shugendo. Game isn't being straight forward on where to go next. What do I do?

    submitted by /u/Scorpion1386
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment