• Breaking News

    Tuesday, September 1, 2020

    Sekiro - “Wolf, we need your help…”

    Sekiro - “Wolf, we need your help…”


    “Wolf, we need your help…”

    Posted: 31 Aug 2020 07:32 AM PDT

    4 hours into attempting Isshin

    Posted: 31 Aug 2020 09:39 PM PDT

    Big challenge straight ahead

    Posted: 31 Aug 2020 12:24 PM PDT

    Isshin took his whole health bar in game and irl loooool

    Posted: 31 Aug 2020 05:34 PM PDT

    300 Page Artbook is Getting Released on October Apperantly

    Posted: 31 Aug 2020 06:31 PM PDT

    Sabimaru poison saved the day (PVP)

    Posted: 31 Aug 2020 09:58 PM PDT

    After completing Ghost of Tsushima 100% and thinking that Sekiro was going to be a breeze, I can honestly say that I was fucking mistaken. Sekiro is literally the most challenging game I ever played but holy fuck is it badass!!! Feel so relieved to finally getting platnium!

    Posted: 31 Aug 2020 03:55 PM PDT

    I just beat Seven Spears; hardest challenge of my gaming life and wanted to share

    Posted: 31 Aug 2020 01:56 PM PDT

    I finally got him after more than a week and my whole household is celebrating.

    This is my first playthrough and I've never played dark souls games. For a sense off where I am gaming-wise my favorite game before this was Horizon Zero Dawn.

    I started Sekiro about 2 months ago and gave up at the red eyed ogre. But it nagged at me for a few weeks and I picked it up again. I mean, surely I can beat the first level of the game, right? Then I played more and the game started to get ahold of me. I started daydreaming at work about combat technique and telling my kids about the storyline. I'm pushing 40 by the way.

    Then I met Seven Spears. There was just nothing I could do against him, he killed me in two swings again and again. Then my deflect timing came together and I could last a little while. Then got the Mirki Counter down and I could actually give him a little trouble. Little by little, I started seeing my mistakes and stopped being frustrated and started being eager to get back up the hill and take him on again. I hope to never know how many times I tried.

    It happened over lunch today. No damage, no prosthetic, no healing gourd. I deflected every swing and countered or jumped every unblockable attack. I swear I had a moment of zen clarity when that red dot showed up and he finally fell. My kids cheered like I had just won the superbowl.

    It was a pretty big deal to me and I just wanted to share it. Can't want to see what challenges are next.

    submitted by /u/SuperiorLake
    [link] [comments]

    That moment when you quote Sekiro in your first training day on a new job

    Posted: 31 Aug 2020 12:30 PM PDT

    the one-armed wolf (art by me)

    Posted: 31 Aug 2020 02:02 PM PDT

    Genichiro taught me well. Now I must continue on.

    Posted: 31 Aug 2020 09:12 PM PDT

    SOUND ON | Isshin the Sword Bae - Try Hard Edition [Cascada] visual edit by me, your local Sekitroll.

    Posted: 31 Aug 2020 08:57 PM PDT

    Just beat Isshin and that second run feels sooo smooth.

    Posted: 31 Aug 2020 10:57 PM PDT

    I got stuck or obsessive to play it perfectly during my first run I slice opponents like butter now. For such a technical game like this the second run just feel right. It's actually my first on any game.

    Beating Gyoubu Oniwa on a first try after months of beating him the last time after countless try outs back then felt gud.

    submitted by /u/F90
    [link] [comments]

    How WOOGUY/GIRL started out (glad she’s doing okay tho)

    Posted: 31 Aug 2020 04:45 AM PDT

    I beat the Guardian Ape!

    Posted: 31 Aug 2020 06:21 AM PDT

    First time playing and, after finding Genichiro remarkably easy to beat, I was feeling on top of the world until I came to THIS godforsaken monkey. The fucking thing proceeded to paint the insides of his watering hole with my insides. Anyway, after much annoyance and finally resorting to jumping on the monkey's head every time it dived at me and then simply throwing shit at it for ten minutes, I finally managed to defeat it! Just wanted to share with someone!

    submitted by /u/BubblezWritings
    [link] [comments]

    I tried a digital sketch of Sekiro.

    Posted: 31 Aug 2020 10:04 AM PDT

    Finally, I join the platinum club for sekiro! That makes ds 1 2 3 blood borne and sekiro all done is there any other from software games for ps4 that I need to do?

    Posted: 31 Aug 2020 12:15 PM PDT

    I can do this all day

    Posted: 31 Aug 2020 07:50 AM PDT

    Stopped at armour knight

    Posted: 01 Sep 2020 12:00 AM PDT

    Where to start this? I've played till the armored warrior and couldn't beat him, he is challenging no doubt not hard but I can't beat him. This usually isn't a problem, In dark souls 3 I would just gather my inner motivation and try my hardest to win the fight but with this boss i just can't. I don't know why, I feel like I'm missing something, up until this boss everything was fun but now my fun has just dried out. I'm playing dark souls 3 again right now and it's fine with that so it's not a mental problem. I just don't know why I can't will myself to beat him. I should be able to do it but my mind just doesn't have enough strength to push my willpower again. Is there something wrong with me? If there is what can I do to make this game fun again

    submitted by /u/Morgona_215
    [link] [comments]

    Finally. I've been stuck on him for days

    Posted: 31 Aug 2020 02:45 AM PDT

    New to a sekiro

    Posted: 31 Aug 2020 07:08 PM PDT

    How in the world do I kill lady butterfly she really annoying I can sometimes get her to her 2nd stage but that's it........I'm having souls flashbacks.

    submitted by /u/redrum259
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment