• Breaking News

    Wednesday, September 2, 2020

    Sekiro - POV: You're Sword Saint

    Sekiro - POV: You're Sword Saint


    POV: You're Sword Saint

    Posted: 01 Sep 2020 07:35 AM PDT

    A shinobi never plays fair

    Posted: 01 Sep 2020 12:47 PM PDT

    Re-post from last year in case you missed it.

    Posted: 01 Sep 2020 11:59 AM PDT

    Tip: Deflecting the Demon of Hatred's attacks is 100% viable

    Posted: 01 Sep 2020 11:21 AM PDT

    No hesitation...

    Posted: 01 Sep 2020 06:16 PM PDT

    The Sensei from Okami has clearly trained with Isshin

    Posted: 01 Sep 2020 10:25 PM PDT

    Not sure if anybody else has come across this channel, but I’ve never been so impressed with gameplay in my life. Worth the look

    Posted: 01 Sep 2020 10:12 PM PDT

    I did it guys...

    Posted: 01 Sep 2020 11:00 PM PDT

    I platnumed Sekiro. I am shaking rn. Isshin whooped my ass like every single playthrough but I looked forward to him. Such an amazing game, and unlike bloodborne it only costed me 1 controller to play through it. Anyways I can't wait for the new update to run thru all the bosses again. A phenomenal game.

    submitted by /u/hoursatthemorgue
    [link] [comments]

    NG+4 Is getting kinda tricky, but fun as hell none the less

    Posted: 01 Sep 2020 05:14 PM PDT

    Where do I go after defeating the guardian ape?

    Posted: 02 Sep 2020 12:47 AM PDT

    Finally

    Posted: 02 Sep 2020 12:41 AM PDT

    Finally

    I just killed da gunner, and took a nice photo that sums up well my entire walkthrouh

    https://preview.redd.it/i6nl58f5vok51.png?width=1920&format=png&auto=webp&s=4e388f44536b6b102fd61f8f670c14787d888afc

    submitted by /u/ahcotal
    [link] [comments]

    Senpou Rat / Assassin (red version) SMOKE BOMB? / have someone ever saw one of these guys use a smoke bomb? I killed like hunderts of them and today one used a smoke bomb instead of poison. I was super baffled. can someone confirm this. I have no footage because i wasnt doing something interesting

    Posted: 01 Sep 2020 01:48 PM PDT

    Sekiro inspired painting

    Posted: 01 Sep 2020 02:03 AM PDT

    Would you guys reccommend Bloodborne?

    Posted: 01 Sep 2020 05:38 PM PDT

    Title basically, I finished Sekiro a few months ago and I've been meaning to play Bloodborne for a while but man Sekiro sets the bar way too high for combat. I beat Ghost of Tsushima on hardest difficulty and barely scratched the itch. Would you guys reccommend me Bloodborne if I really really enjoyed Sekiro's combat? I've never beaten any other FromSoftware game but have played them all.

    Thank you all for your help

    submitted by /u/Shiruyashaga
    [link] [comments]

    Sekiro Review

    Posted: 01 Sep 2020 11:31 PM PDT

    Before coming into this game I had beaten DS1,2,3 and Bloodborne, and those games were fairly easy because I had experience with playing them obviously, but man did this game kick my ass LOL. I expected it to be way easier, but I never parried in any of the Dark Souls games so that obviously added to the difficultly level. I really struggled with this game until Genichiro, that's when the game truly forced me to "git gud" , and I had a lot of fun, I felt like a true samurai.

    This game did have a lot of bullshit moments though which partly ruined the experience for me. I absolutely loved the Scenery/Environment in this game, and it had some of the hardest bosses I've ever faced, but at a point it was like seriously? For example, when facing the final boss, you have to fight Genichiro first, and even though I could beat him without really getting hit, it just felt like FromSoftware was trying to make the game hard just to make it hard, it just felt cheap. This partly ruined the reward of beating the bosses for me. In Dark Souls/BB, I would get such a rush from beating a boss and a sense of accomplishment, but in Sekiro I would be like "finally this is done with". Isshin The Sword Saint was a very good/fun boss, but as I said the boss right before hand just made it tedious/ruined my mood.

    Overall, I did enjoy the game, I just hated the two/three phase fights but that's just me. The game is a masterpiece, just some things kinda ruined the experience!

    submitted by /u/Warrior8890
    [link] [comments]

    I have an interesting but rather ambitious mod idea

    Posted: 01 Sep 2020 07:14 PM PDT

    I think that this game would be so much better if there was a mod that added extra enemies, upgrading preexisting enemies to stronger enemies(Hirata sword-wielding bandit upgraded to a Hirata axe-weilding bandit as one example but it could also be enemies that aren't related) and also added extra mini-bosses. I'd call this mod Better NG+ as I intend this mod to played on NG+ think of how Dark Souls 2 upgraded NG+ I want to do that to Sekiro. What do you guys think?

    submitted by /u/MyMaidisKitchenAid
    [link] [comments]

    MADNESS MODE - ALL BOSSES (Part 2) - ATTACK POWER 1 [No Kuro's Charm, Demon Bell, NG+4]

    Posted: 01 Sep 2020 10:47 PM PDT

    The most satisfying move in the game-"Mikri Counter"

    Posted: 01 Sep 2020 10:38 PM PDT

    Question about “red” spirit emblems

    Posted: 01 Sep 2020 06:50 PM PDT

    What are those red emblems that you sometimes receive along with the white spirit emblems when killing an enemy? Can't find anywhere. Thanks in advance

    submitted by /u/redoctoberr
    [link] [comments]

    "Everyone is posting their fan art and all I got is this crappy stick figure."

    Posted: 01 Sep 2020 03:03 PM PDT

    My Sekiro bosses alignment chart

    Posted: 01 Sep 2020 09:55 AM PDT

    You dead, bully.

    Posted: 01 Sep 2020 12:45 AM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment