• Breaking News

    Sunday, October 4, 2020

    Sekiro - After defeating Genichiro, I thought I would go back to Yamauchi to see if my skills had improved.

    Sekiro - After defeating Genichiro, I thought I would go back to Yamauchi to see if my skills had improved.


    After defeating Genichiro, I thought I would go back to Yamauchi to see if my skills had improved.

    Posted: 03 Oct 2020 10:37 AM PDT

    one mind is better than Dragon Flash

    Posted: 03 Oct 2020 03:39 AM PDT

    Divine Dragon #1 ��❤️ #virtualphotography | Ever paid attention to it's details?

    Posted: 03 Oct 2020 04:50 PM PDT

    Great Shinobi Owl was a skill check

    Posted: 03 Oct 2020 05:38 PM PDT

    I Didn't Even Get A Roberto :(

    Posted: 03 Oct 2020 01:04 PM PDT

    This building look familiar ?

    Posted: 03 Oct 2020 09:28 AM PDT

    Hola! Made yesterdays inktober about Headless! The theme was Wisp, not exactly sure what a wisp is but i think it fits? Jaja

    Posted: 03 Oct 2020 07:29 AM PDT

    I beat the game for the first time!!!!

    Posted: 03 Oct 2020 07:14 PM PDT

    I chose the purification ending and all I can say is that, sword saint is overrated in my opinion. While I won't deny that I had fun during the fight I was disappointed how easy it was to deflect all of his attacks and rack up his posture. By far my favorite boss was owl. His whole fight was an adrenaline rush and I loved it. Hardest boss by far for me was owl (father). Overall I loved the game and I'm definitely gonna try getting all the trophies.

    submitted by /u/Iwantallofthedogs
    [link] [comments]

    Found this today

    Posted: 03 Oct 2020 11:39 AM PDT

    Two weeks ago, Snake Eyes broke all my spirit so I stopped playing. Today I broke hers. The power of taking a break is real.

    Posted: 03 Oct 2020 10:13 PM PDT

    TIL that Ashina was a real Sengoku clan.

    Posted: 03 Oct 2020 06:31 PM PDT

    Into the Belly of Great Colored Carp ���� #virtualphotography | Yeah, I'm always sacrificing my self and spreading Dragonrot everywhere in order to get these photographs...xD

    Posted: 03 Oct 2020 07:19 AM PDT

    Wanted to make a horror-themed battle jacket so I got some custom patches made of non-movie horror media. Headless counts as spooky, right?

    Posted: 03 Oct 2020 08:24 PM PDT

    Oh, you think you're stealthy, Sekiro?

    Posted: 03 Oct 2020 07:56 PM PDT

    Inktober day 3, Sword Saint Isshin

    Posted: 03 Oct 2020 06:42 AM PDT

    Deleted from existence

    Posted: 03 Oct 2020 01:54 PM PDT

    My final challenge before update complete - NG+7 Deathless!

    Posted: 03 Oct 2020 12:24 PM PDT

    Am I fucked

    Posted: 04 Oct 2020 12:15 AM PDT

    I picked up the white lotus right after guardian ape. I skipped the ashina castle gate with cheese jump. However it seems like the bull skip is patched and im locked out of ashina castle. Is this save doomed ?

    submitted by /u/Martian_Shuriken
    [link] [comments]

    Just the best the first boss...

    Posted: 03 Oct 2020 09:45 AM PDT

    My heart was pounding, on the final death blow I didn't know you had to do 2 deathblows so I had a mini heart attack when he got back up lol, loving this game so far!

    Edit: Title is a bit fucked my bad I was too hyped

    submitted by /u/bruhman46
    [link] [comments]

    I fucking suck at Sekiro

    Posted: 03 Oct 2020 04:27 PM PDT

    I dont know if this is somehwat common and its part of the difficulty curve but I am awful. The game is great and I love the design and the new mechanics but I just cant get used to the combat and I dont know what else to do. Ive never had this kind of trouble with Dark Souls and is so frustrating.

    Juzou the Drunkard took as many attempts as any boss in any DS (base game, not NG+) and the Lady Butterfly... lmao I dont even know if Ill ever kill her. And its not like the game is intimidating, I remenber going into the Orstein and Smough fight in DS1 and I was shit scared but in this game is pure impontence. Also I know you don't have to play it like other soul games, rolling and dodging but rather parrying but still.

    I really want to beat this game but idk if Ill ever be able to do it

    submitted by /u/fck_gglpls
    [link] [comments]

    He was doing great, I don't understand

    Posted: 03 Oct 2020 11:16 PM PDT

    So I just got to a difficult boss

    Posted: 03 Oct 2020 11:11 PM PDT

    Spoiler for boss name

    The demon of hatred and I was wondering if anyone had any tips to make him easier. I feel like I barely do any damage on him. (Please no cheese)

    So far I have only gotten one of his health bars down and died instantly to his second phase lol

    submitted by /u/frost121420
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment