• Breaking News

    Friday, October 23, 2020

    Sekiro - blessed_fanart

    Sekiro - blessed_fanart


    blessed_fanart

    Posted: 22 Oct 2020 12:22 PM PDT

    It's not what you think it is

    Posted: 22 Oct 2020 02:01 AM PDT

    The 2nd US presidential debate be like..

    Posted: 22 Oct 2020 10:06 PM PDT

    Found this dope Sekiro fanart/wallpaper and had to share

    Posted: 22 Oct 2020 09:55 AM PDT

    Holy fuck, just beat Isshin. What a rush.

    Posted: 22 Oct 2020 03:59 AM PDT

    I had just spent an hour trying to beat him and decided to have one last go before I turned it off, when I got through both Genichiro and Isshin phase 1 without getting hit, which was a little weird for me, but I considered it just a good run. Then I started making significant progress on the spear phases posture bar, I got kind of lucky with the moves he used. I beat the second phase and I could feel this was the one, even though I had never even fought the lightning phase. I managed to pull it off with only one resurrection used and 2 healing gourds used. I just can't describe that elation, to have finally beat a boss I had been stuck on for weeks, a game I had been stuck on for months. This was my first play through and I intend to start another.

    Just kind of wanted to write this here, trying to calm down. Also thanks for all the tips from this subreddit I've gotten over the course of my play through, it's helped a lot.

    submitted by /u/LeChacaI
    [link] [comments]

    Took me 6 playthroughs cuz I didn’t know how to get the secret ending

    Posted: 22 Oct 2020 06:49 PM PDT

    I FINALLY BEAT SEKIRO!!!

    Posted: 22 Oct 2020 02:36 PM PDT

    I've had the game since it came out and could never beat the final boss. Well now, just now, I beat him. FUCK YOU ISSHIN!! SUCK MY ASS

    submitted by /u/tboso
    [link] [comments]

    Sekiro Save File PlayStation 4 (HEEEELP MEEEEEE)

    Posted: 23 Oct 2020 03:26 AM PDT

    Hello, guys! I got the platinum trophy for this game, got 99 attack power and finished NG+7 in the beginning of this year. My sister accidentally replaced my PSN cloud save, I wonder if anyone can help me sending a similar save file so I can use the new features that came with the new update of the game. My e-mail is [androidealternativo@hotmail.com](mailto:androidealternativo@hotmail.com). I am desperate, as you may know, it took me a while to get those things, I would be VERY grateful if someone can help me with that, somehow.

    submitted by /u/MisterJeba
    [link] [comments]

    I can’t get over how much I love this game

    Posted: 22 Oct 2020 08:41 AM PDT

    Not just this game but just souls games in general.

    I love the unique and sometimes intimidating enemies (ogre, giants, etc.)

    I love how every area plays almost like a 3-dimensional level

    I love how the story isn't so obvious and you have to find it out yourself through dialogue and item description

    I love the difficulty

    Just everything about these games are just so GOOD. The fromsoft style is so unique and recognizable, it inspires me to want to make games if my own.

    submitted by /u/Kwopp
    [link] [comments]

    Finally go the last piece of the puzzle. Hard to read with one arm though.

    Posted: 22 Oct 2020 08:16 PM PDT

    Did you ever see this beautiful combo? Have a look!

    Posted: 22 Oct 2020 07:59 PM PDT

    Learning all skills

    Posted: 23 Oct 2020 01:00 AM PDT

    Im at the Isshin fight at the end of the game and I want to complete the Mushin arts, where is the best place I can farm xp?

    submitted by /u/Bruhmomentum43
    [link] [comments]

    No option to talk to sculptor. What do I do?

    Posted: 23 Oct 2020 12:59 AM PDT

    It’s 2AM. I just finished Sekiro for the first time.

    Posted: 22 Oct 2020 02:25 AM PDT

    Never thought I would beat Isshin, but I did. The last phase of the fight happened mostly on the bridge, and the final lightning strikes and deathblow were on the very edge. So epic.

    I absolutely love the other fromsoft games, I did my first play through of the Soulsborne series in the last year. I love all of them so much.

    But there is something about this game's reflexes, the eye for detail, and making split second decisions that really pushes you. Everything is technical. When you die, you know why, and how to fix it next time. This is true of the other games too I guess, but this one more than the others IMO.

    Kind of rambling, I guess. Could go on about this game forever, so I'll just leave it at that. What a beautiful game.

    PS, waited to look at this sub until i finished the game, and the art and memes are all top tier. Much love.

    submitted by /u/evilxmomma
    [link] [comments]

    Died to Isshin on deathless run

    Posted: 22 Oct 2020 09:59 AM PDT

    So I 100% Sekiro about 2 months ago and yesterday I picked up the game again and decided to play some. I started a new game and had the goals to die as little as possible. I was at the guardian ape and realized I haven't died yet, so why not aim for a deathless run. After around 3 hours I went from the beginning of the game all the way to isshin without dying. Then, unfortunately... on the fourth phase I died to a very silly mistake. Rip my deathless run :( it was my first time trying it so I guess it's not that big of a deal. I'll try again soon

    submitted by /u/lemonshark4
    [link] [comments]

    I would like some advice.

    Posted: 22 Oct 2020 08:27 PM PDT

    I would like some advice on how to beat Genichiro. I'm struggling. I can get him into the way of Tomoe phase but die a few seconds later.

    submitted by /u/SkyDragonclaw88
    [link] [comments]

    Bets on what the final costume is

    Posted: 22 Oct 2020 10:49 PM PDT

    (Spoilers) Senpou Temple... Holy shit

    Posted: 22 Oct 2020 12:46 PM PDT

    First time I tried to play Sekiro I was flying by the seat of my pants, didn't really pay much attention to lore or world building. This time around, I've been noticing details I missed and it's made my experience much more fulfilling.

    There's corpses all over the place in Senpou temple. Like, visibly rotting corpses just strewn around on the ground. Made my blood run cold when I finally noticed them.

    I love shit like this. All the priests slowly chanting as they march around while the bodies of the people they harvested trying to attain immortality just slowly decompose in the grass has got to be the most horrific thing I've seen in a long time.

    Anyone else get the feeling that Miyazaki really hates organized religion?

    submitted by /u/Soixante_Huitard
    [link] [comments]

    Mini-boss montage with some neat tricks. Hope you enjoy

    Posted: 22 Oct 2020 11:11 AM PDT

    Done, time to wait for the new content as

    Posted: 22 Oct 2020 05:54 PM PDT

    My mask (credit to the artist who posted this pic on this sub)

    Posted: 22 Oct 2020 07:38 AM PDT

    Deflecting an attack that does not use a weapon should do vitality damage to the attacker.

    Posted: 22 Oct 2020 06:54 AM PDT

    (I'm on mobile so sorry in advance for typos)

    For example, with guardian ape, if you deflect his attacks in his first phase, it could do vitality damage, or the monks in senpou temple with their martial arts attacks. If in real life someone hit a blade with their bare hands (or feet in the case of the senpou martial arts) even if the blade was facing on the blunt side (which if you look at wolf's blade while he is deflecting it is not on the blunt side) they would probably feel it and possibly even be cut.

    Another good example is the chained ogre, who was a lot of attacks and none of them use a weapon. The ogre can be easily exploited by sidestepping him and attacking, but if deflecting did damage to those kind of attacks, it might give people more incentive to deflect instead of dodge, especially for soulsborne vets who come into the game with the habit of trying to dodge through attacks.

    It doesn't have to do a ton of damage, but if the devs are reading this it might be cool to see it in the content update!

    submitted by /u/AwesomeDeath8895
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment