• Breaking News

    Wednesday, October 7, 2020

    Sekiro - Hello everyone! here is my Corrupted Monk Fanart!

    Sekiro - Hello everyone! here is my Corrupted Monk Fanart!


    Hello everyone! here is my Corrupted Monk Fanart!

    Posted: 06 Oct 2020 10:41 PM PDT

    Why did she even fight us??

    Posted: 06 Oct 2020 09:15 AM PDT

    Don't mind if i do

    Posted: 06 Oct 2020 02:04 PM PDT

    So I'm very new to Sekiro, just picked up the game today and this clip perfectly sums up my experience so far. I just wanted to admire the beauty.

    Posted: 06 Oct 2020 02:50 AM PDT

    I hate this boss

    Posted: 06 Oct 2020 07:57 PM PDT

    Ian Davis, sculptor of a real-life Shinobi Prosthetic

    Posted: 06 Oct 2020 11:13 PM PDT

    I hate my life

    Posted: 06 Oct 2020 03:27 PM PDT

    Nothing can stop 99 attack power

    Posted: 06 Oct 2020 02:34 PM PDT

    Have a look at my new video. Let me know if you like it ��

    Posted: 07 Oct 2020 01:11 AM PDT

    Using High Monk at all 4 stages of the SSI boss fight

    Posted: 07 Oct 2020 02:55 AM PDT

    First time beating Isshin. How did I do?

    Posted: 06 Oct 2020 06:30 PM PDT

    双刀流2B小姐姐无情蹂躏白蛇

    Posted: 06 Oct 2020 10:35 PM PDT

    Ichimonji

    Posted: 06 Oct 2020 03:47 PM PDT

    All my homies hate Guardian zaps

    Posted: 06 Oct 2020 03:47 PM PDT

    Ashina Elite Fucking Bullshit

    Posted: 07 Oct 2020 03:24 AM PDT

    This MINI BOSS is fucking impossible. I spend more time looking at the god damn loading screen then I do on the actual game play, seriously, THOUSANDS OF SEN ON EMBLEMS, SOLD ALL OF MY DIVINE CONFETTI, 20+ times I cannot beat this guy. I know I know stay to his left well guess what that doesn't work, oh the flash of light tells you when to deflect?? DOESNT WORK EITHER HE DOESNT DO IT FAST ENOUGH AND I DIE EVERY FUCKING TIME this is such fucking bullshit paid 60 fucking god damn dollars to watch the fucking loading screen and read about fucking mikiri counters (which also never work and shouldn't even be tried) fuck this fucking stupid bullshit

    submitted by /u/garyKoopah
    [link] [comments]

    I think I scared the soul out of it

    Posted: 06 Oct 2020 02:51 PM PDT

    RANT WEDNESDAY - Megathread

    Posted: 07 Oct 2020 03:12 AM PDT

    Hey everyone!

    Welcome to this Megathread, put whats bothering you, or rant away under here!


    This megathread is part of our --> Weekly Schedule! <--


    Rules:

    • CAPS ONLY

    • Be civil, it could be your neighbour on the other side!

    • Read the Subreddit Rules, Guidelines and FAQ before posting!

    • To mark your comment as a spoiler, if you so wish, use >!Spoiler here!< like this: Spoiler here


    The thread is marked as a spoiler, so speak to your hearts content!


    If you have a question for the Moderators, message us here

    Also be sure to join our Discord: discord.gg/SekiroSDT

    submitted by /u/AutoModerator
    [link] [comments]

    Havel Easter Egg?

    Posted: 06 Oct 2020 06:02 PM PDT

    Just finished becoming a master Shinobi and Samurai back to back

    Posted: 06 Oct 2020 01:33 PM PDT

    Nothing more exhilarating than beating the final boss when you’re out of gourd and resurrection!

    Posted: 06 Oct 2020 04:47 PM PDT

    Side Story: Hanbei the Undying arrived in the post today �� Thought I'd share incase people weren't aware of its existance (I only just found it myself)

    Posted: 06 Oct 2020 12:27 PM PDT

    I Beat Lady Butterfly!!

    Posted: 06 Oct 2020 06:33 PM PDT

    After yesterdays trying and trying.. I just gave up.. She's been on my mind all day lol.. Ive been waiting to come back ans kill that bitch! It took me 4 or 5 tries but I finally beat her! I literally just attacked attacked, parried, parried and rinse and repeat..

    She would occasionally back up, throw her knives or jump up and try to land on my head but I managed 5i beat her. I found out she was an optional boss too.. Bit for some reason the game lead me to her like it was a mandatory boss for the single player.

    There was a cut scene where after you kill her someone stabs you in the back but I have no idea who..

    submitted by /u/Johnny_boy2016
    [link] [comments]

    Do all 4 gourds heal you?

    Posted: 06 Oct 2020 08:07 PM PDT

    When you get a new gourd is it a good idea to replace the default gourd with it?

    submitted by /u/OzbyBray
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment