• Breaking News

    Thursday, October 8, 2020

    Sekiro - Accurate

    Sekiro - Accurate


    Accurate

    Posted: 07 Oct 2020 12:54 PM PDT

    "sEKirO's oSt iS FoRgEtTaBLe"

    Posted: 07 Oct 2020 06:43 PM PDT

    I loved the game, but I did this fanart cuz of a meme.

    Posted: 07 Oct 2020 11:43 PM PDT

    Hopefully not like the simulations

    Posted: 07 Oct 2020 07:12 PM PDT

    Finally....

    Posted: 07 Oct 2020 07:32 PM PDT

    I thought confronting memories meant that you’d have to fight them again for the attack power

    Posted: 07 Oct 2020 04:28 PM PDT

    I'm such an idiot, I was stuck on the Corrupted Monk after fighting 7 bosses and not upgrading my attack power. The Monk was just taking no damage at all from me. Finally decided it was time to grind for a few extra attack power and was planning to "confront" all the memories.

    Shortly learned that it's just an okay press button and Attack power went from 1 to 7 and beat the Corrupted Monk on the first try after. The hours of my life I have wasted making this game so much harder for myself lmao.

    I hope I'm not the only one. I just assumed since it didn't automatically do it that there had to be some challenge.

    submitted by /u/groovynightmare
    [link] [comments]

    Meanwhile the Swordsmiths who built Genichiro......

    Posted: 07 Oct 2020 11:24 PM PDT

    does this reset when you go to ng+? or does it keep going up to its max even after you start it?

    Posted: 07 Oct 2020 08:32 PM PDT

    Was anyone else hoping... (ending spoilers)

    Posted: 07 Oct 2020 07:45 PM PDT

    That after you get the deathblow on Isshin and he hunches over....that you cut his head off?

    I found it very odd when all we did was slash his back with the mortal blade.

    I think a full blown decap would have been so much more satisfying, especially for the last boss

    submitted by /u/More-Candle
    [link] [comments]

    Isshin the Sword Saint

    Posted: 07 Oct 2020 02:35 PM PDT

    I have beaten ds3, 2, and bloodeborne. The last one bloodeborne I was good enough at to beat kos third try. But I have never faced a boss in any of those games that's so hard. A four phase fight where every attack 1 maybe 2 shots you. You have to deflect every attack no matter what or your posture goes up by like half. And if your not constantly attacking then isshins posture bar drains instsntly. Tried the fight at least 30 or 40 times where I can get to phase 3 if I DONT GET KILLED INSTANTLY. But he pulls out that spear and annihilates me. I have never gotten him to phase 4. One time I got close and 2 or 3 other times I've at least done something. Not really asking for help, just ranting about how ridiculously insanely hard this is.

    submitted by /u/YouKnowItsO
    [link] [comments]

    The great serpent has seen better days. Senpou monk for scale.

    Posted: 07 Oct 2020 01:32 PM PDT

    暴躁2B 无伤秒杀蜈蚣长老

    Posted: 08 Oct 2020 12:38 AM PDT

    Anti Air Death Blow

    Posted: 07 Oct 2020 08:49 PM PDT

    So I'm like 95% sure I bought the text from the guy who sells it because it was a key item and I figured it would be useful. However now when I went to use it against Shichimin (yes I know you need confetti) it didn't work. I looked through my inventory and it looks like I don't have it. The guy who sells it is now gone and I've read you can get it from the box but the box is empty. Any ideas?

    submitted by /u/Hay-Zeus-Crust
    [link] [comments]

    Look at this new buff!

    Posted: 07 Oct 2020 01:51 PM PDT

    Sekiro: Shadows Die Twice OST to be released by Laced Records - Pre-orders live now!

    Posted: 07 Oct 2020 06:17 AM PDT

    when you start ng+, thinking about doing so after i beat isshin sword saint & increase my attack power via skill points a bit more, when you defeat main bosses again, will you have an opportunity to increase your attack power again from them or no?

    Posted: 07 Oct 2020 04:50 PM PDT

    Wow, hesitation truly is defeat.

    Posted: 07 Oct 2020 01:04 PM PDT

    Last time I played Sekiro was almost half a year ago and I stopped at my boy SS Isshin on NG. After that, I was almost exclusively on a Dark Souls diet. Today, I decided to finally take down Isshin for the first time ever. Naturally, I kept pressing A right in front of the Idol, X to drink Estus and B to roll attacks. It went about a well as you'd expect, but I finally managed to own Genichiro.

    But then came Isshin. Ho boy, I did struggle. But then I listened to Isshin. "Hesitation is defeat". I was still stuck in my Dark Souls mentality of being reactive. I *gasp* hesitated. Well, I started to be more aggressive. Far more aggressive. And it worked! I still struggled a bit with phase 1, but Genichiro and phase 2 and 3 of Isshin really went really well. Took a total of 40 or so minutes to beat it. I know that it is relatively quickly for a first try, but nevertheless, I was looking forward to it so much and the fight was everything I ever wanted. Looking forward to dying some more on NG+.

    Sekiro really seems to be the polar opposite of DS when it comes to combat mentality.

    submitted by /u/corny40k
    [link] [comments]

    "Shinobi Execution"

    Posted: 07 Oct 2020 11:24 AM PDT

    Just started this game today, i'm so excited!

    Posted: 07 Oct 2020 04:41 PM PDT

    Can I play Sekiro ? Update #2

    Posted: 07 Oct 2020 10:36 AM PDT

    I've beaten the game and the combat is second to none. Thanks to everyone who encouraged me to pick up the game given that I had no experience with FromSoftware games prior. The enemy variety, intense boss battles and the lore of the universe makes this one of the best games that I've played this generation. Isshin the sword saint and Owl father are easily my favourite boss battles. Hope there's a sequel to this amazing game, cannot wait for Elden ring (Hope the combat will be super tight as in Sekiro, those perfect parries gave immense satisfaction ). Jumping to NG+ straight away. Hesitation is defeat!!!

    submitted by /u/justsuhas
    [link] [comments]

    Where can I get more snap seeds?

    Posted: 07 Oct 2020 10:06 PM PDT

    So I just versed lady butterfly twice, the first time I died before the second stage but the second time I literally got her to two hits before she was dead but bottled it and died. The snap seeds were really helpful but I don't know where to get more since the guy gave me them

    submitted by /u/Beautiful-pain
    [link] [comments]

    2 Hours later I defeated Genichiro Ashina!

    Posted: 07 Oct 2020 05:05 PM PDT

    Two hours of learning his patterns and then grinding for good execution and I finally did it! If I struggled this much with an early boss am I screwed for the rest of the game? I love the game but is every boss from now on going to take this long to learn and execute? Any tips for my future playthrough?

    submitted by /u/Snoo60050
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment