• Breaking News

    Saturday, October 17, 2020

    Sekiro - It's nice to be a part of a cultured community

    Sekiro - It's nice to be a part of a cultured community


    It's nice to be a part of a cultured community

    Posted: 16 Oct 2020 02:13 PM PDT

    Send this to anyone who says the anti-air deathblow is useless.

    Posted: 16 Oct 2020 04:12 PM PDT

    Funny flute playing man

    Posted: 16 Oct 2020 04:17 PM PDT

    Recently got back into the game after not having played it in a while so I thought I’d share this meme

    Posted: 16 Oct 2020 04:41 PM PDT

    After like 47 tries, I finally smoked this dude! I’m ECSTATIC

    Posted: 17 Oct 2020 12:00 AM PDT

    Finished my NG+7 Purification no death run! (Proof at the end)

    Posted: 16 Oct 2020 05:13 PM PDT

    Here are some of the photos I took on my no HUD run, the photos don’t look the best because I play on Xbox, but I really tried to make these look as good as I could. Let me know what you think.

    Posted: 16 Oct 2020 10:40 AM PDT

    Totally worth it.

    Posted: 16 Oct 2020 03:57 PM PDT

    This is bullshit

    Posted: 16 Oct 2020 03:19 AM PDT

    Imagine this. Guy I'm fighting has the following:

    A sword, a magic sword, an entire armoury in his left arm including yet another sword (covered with poison no less), a shuriken launcher, firecrackers that he just throws in my face, some feathers that let him basically teleport, a massive metal shield, a shuriken launcher, a spear somehow, some more magic bullshit that somehow summons a vortex, and let's not forget the literal fucking flamethrower. But I fight through all of that (because I'm Kensei) and it turns out that all he had to do to negate my efforts is drink a bit of water. But still, I persist (because, again, I'm Kensei) and finally cut him down, and what do you think the fucker does? He resurrects of course.

    So I pull out a flintlock to deal with his bullshit, and he starts whining that instead of being called Sword Saint (a title I earned) I should be called "GlOcK sAiNt".

    Motherfucker...

    submitted by /u/FlintlockSaint
    [link] [comments]

    Tried to recreate Bodhisattva valley in minecraft, please ignore the bad ape and statue it was very hard

    Posted: 16 Oct 2020 09:27 AM PDT

    I woul take a headless sloth too, looks like already have some centipedes

    Posted: 16 Oct 2020 07:19 PM PDT

    Me in a Nutshell on this Sub

    Posted: 16 Oct 2020 07:34 AM PDT

    8 hours. I’ve beaten entire games in less time than it took me to beat Genichiro.

    Posted: 16 Oct 2020 09:53 AM PDT

    Finally did it!

    Posted: 16 Oct 2020 08:59 AM PDT

    After a good hour of trying to beat him, I was able to beat owl. The man is fast.

    Posted: 16 Oct 2020 10:00 PM PDT

    Wolf, Three years ago

    Posted: 16 Oct 2020 07:45 PM PDT

    Just throwing this out there because it was bothering me: is there ANY dialogue explaining where Wolf is during the siege on the Hirata Estate? I had a theory that Owl sent Wolf out to retrieve the Sakura branch as a way to get him out of the way (hence Wolf thinking the incense burner smelled familiar and why Owl had the branch), but I'm not too sure if there's anything to debunk this. Anyone by chance know if there's anything to confirm Wolf's past whereabouts?

    submitted by /u/RRTNaruthious
    [link] [comments]

    Love the bosses in this game

    Posted: 16 Oct 2020 01:01 AM PDT

    Rotting Prisoner's Note

    Posted: 16 Oct 2020 08:52 PM PDT

    Can someone tell me the lore behind the rotting prisoner's note? Like who wrote it, and what's his/her relationship to Kotaro, I'm on my 4th playthrough and will greatly appreciate anyone who will explain it to me:)

    submitted by /u/DomoGenx
    [link] [comments]

    My drawing of a Nightjar Ninja! I lovedd the design of these guys on the rooms of the Ashina Castle

    Posted: 16 Oct 2020 06:35 PM PDT

    a list of all sekiro boss fights. They are ordered as I found them

    Posted: 16 Oct 2020 11:34 PM PDT

    Man, fuck this shit-slinging ape

    Posted: 16 Oct 2020 12:54 PM PDT

    I beat Genichiro a couple days ago after over fifty tries, finally got good at deflecting and wrecked his ass with the upgraded loaded axe. Felt real cocky, blitzed through Ashina Depths and Mibu Village like it was nothing. But this god damn monkey is gonna be the death of me. I've gotten all the battle memories, prayer beads, and prosthetic upgrades that I can access at this point.

    He has a fucking poisonous fart attack! Like, what the fuck??? Even when it seems like I've dodged the grab attack, he still gets me about half the time. What is this bullshit? And dont even get me started on spirit emblems, I used to have hundreds and I've blown through them all only to find out that they're now 3x as expensive as before.

    Every time I try him again I'm getting a little better, but I'm more frustrated on this boss than I've been on any other. Ive only died like 10 times to the Guardian Ape, but it's just emotionally draining at this point.I'd rather go back and fight Blackflame Friede again than do this shit.

    submitted by /u/Soixante_Huitard
    [link] [comments]

    After gyoubu

    Posted: 16 Oct 2020 07:20 PM PDT

    How many directions can I go or is it just to the bull

    submitted by /u/junkieboy05
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment