• Breaking News

    Sunday, October 18, 2020

    Sekiro - Mikiri counter with birds

    Sekiro - Mikiri counter with birds


    Mikiri counter with birds

    Posted: 17 Oct 2020 08:41 PM PDT

    Senpou temple eh?

    Posted: 17 Oct 2020 02:55 AM PDT

    This is what that lil bitch Genichiro looks like on my 4th playthrough. It's so crazy how I struggled my first time around.

    Posted: 17 Oct 2020 02:53 PM PDT

    After a year, 6 playthroughs, and one controller I’ve finally earned my first ever platinum. Couldn’t have done it with a better game in my opinion.

    Posted: 17 Oct 2020 02:59 PM PDT

    Isshin’s finally met his match

    Posted: 17 Oct 2020 11:00 AM PDT

    Great Shinobi Owl NG+7 W/Demon Bell (No Prosthetics) [2:17]

    Posted: 17 Oct 2020 05:19 PM PDT

    Lore Theory: Isshin, and the Black Mortal Blade

    Posted: 17 Oct 2020 06:16 PM PDT

    It's always seemed weird that Isshin's dead body is found with his sword in hand, as it suggests he was either fighting someone or committed suicide. My theory is that, since Isshin was the only one apart from Genichiro who knew about the power of the Black Mortal Blade, that he planned with Genichiro to revive himself as an immortal, as a last resort to save Ashina. He has the black scroll which tells us about how the blade can resurrect people, and a hidden eavesdrop tells us that he knows Genichiro has found it. Since he has to die in the first place for this to work, he committed suicide upon seeing the Ministry invasion and knowing that Ashina was doomed. Emma lies to us, as she does serve Isshin after all.

    submitted by /u/Dvoraxx
    [link] [comments]

    An HDR (High Dynamic Range) video of killing Isshin damageless in 2 minutes and 37 seconds, my current personal best! NG+7, No Kuro's Charm, and Bell Demon.

    Posted: 17 Oct 2020 06:08 PM PDT

    Give this sloth a katana and we have a new enemy for Sekiro

    Posted: 17 Oct 2020 11:40 AM PDT

    How do I ground pound true corrupted monk?

    Posted: 17 Oct 2020 11:55 PM PDT

    Seriously, fuck the corrupted monk.

    I struggled on the guardian ape and great shinobi owl more, but the illusory corrupted monk was a real pain in my ass. I was pissed as fuck when I saw it had a final form with three fucking phases goddamn.

    Thing is, they apparently used to let you stealthblow her, but that's not possible now due to a patch. Oh, FROM you cunning evil bastards.

    But I hear you can stealthblow her during the ghosty bit of her second phase. But I'm never able to do it! Usually I jump up to the highest tree branch in the back.

    Am I on the wrong tree, or did FROM snatch this away too?

    submitted by /u/tundradesert122
    [link] [comments]

    The first game I’ve 100%’d.

    Posted: 17 Oct 2020 05:31 PM PDT

    TIL parrying shurikens can still break posture

    Posted: 17 Oct 2020 09:53 AM PDT

    Sekiro: Shadows Dance Twice (Parody Animation)

    Posted: 17 Oct 2020 11:20 AM PDT

    I died so many times to the glock ass hoe that the dragon rot made it into the grocerys.

    Posted: 17 Oct 2020 04:59 PM PDT

    Sekiro boss fight guides!

    Posted: 17 Oct 2020 10:34 PM PDT

    Yesterday i got my platinum trophy in sekiro. I was so happy and proud after finishing the game 100% but then something hits me,like i watched and googled boss fight guides. Especially the counter attack parts and what to do and what not to do move sets during boss fights. Even though i watched boss fights still i died many times trying to learn moves and i can clearly see my progress of learning after every attempt . I cheesed demon of hatred, emma and final boss genechiro which i learned from youtube. Now the thing is i understand sekiro is a very hard game and requires skill and strategy but now i feel like i cheated with this game by watching guides. Also i don't think that I'll possibly finish the game if i didnt watch boss guides. So i just want to know whether everyone played this game with boss fight guides or you people finished the game in hard way without any guides and tips?

    submitted by /u/LawrencE-Larry
    [link] [comments]

    Isshin Ashina NG+7 Charmless Bell Demon No-Damage

    Posted: 17 Oct 2020 10:27 PM PDT

    This game almost never goes on Sale

    Posted: 17 Oct 2020 08:10 PM PDT

    Almost 2 years since its release and its still sold at full price.. Is it that good or what?

    submitted by /u/jijo66
    [link] [comments]

    Juzou the Drunkard No Damage (Parrying and Spiral Spear)

    Posted: 17 Oct 2020 10:14 PM PDT

    I wanted to draw Corrupted Monk

    Posted: 17 Oct 2020 09:16 AM PDT

    I don’t think I’m going to have fun with This.

    Posted: 17 Oct 2020 06:09 PM PDT

    Have a look at my new video. Mortal Blade Rampage. Let me know if you like it��

    Posted: 17 Oct 2020 11:02 PM PDT

    2 months to beat Owl on the rooftop!

    Posted: 17 Oct 2020 03:30 PM PDT

    I got this game in July and loved it! Then I reached the first encounter with Owl and I was stuck! No matter what I tried i just wasn't good enough to beat him! And it was so frustrating because I was loving the game so much. But i was stuck so I gave up for two months until last night. I said that's b.s.! I love this game and I'm going to play it dang it! And finally I beat him and now I can go back to my original idea that this is one of my favorite games of all time! Thank you From and thank you you crazy Shinobi out there on reddit! I always appreciate your kind and wise words!

    submitted by /u/lisasguy
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment