• Breaking News

    Sunday, October 25, 2020

    Sekiro - Posted this a while back, but I thought I would again since update is next week. Please be gentle with her bros ;_;

    Sekiro - Posted this a while back, but I thought I would again since update is next week. Please be gentle with her bros ;_;


    Posted this a while back, but I thought I would again since update is next week. Please be gentle with her bros ;_;

    Posted: 24 Oct 2020 11:04 AM PDT

    A comprehensive ranking of Sekiro bosses based on how bad they smell

    Posted: 24 Oct 2020 02:58 AM PDT

    This is an estimation of the personal hygiene of each boss in Sekiro and how it affects how pleasant they are to be around.

    As a baseline, I have ranked Wolf himself as a generous 5/10. While this scruffy rag of a man clearly does not know how to take a bath (no, swimming in waters filled with corpses and/or giant fish feces does not count, nor do bloodbaths), he could do a lot worse; a fact that becomes distressingly evident as we go down this list.

    Gyoubu Oniwa

    A very sweaty man. Hardly tolerable even if you like the smell of horses. 3/10

    Lady Butterfly

    Grooms her hair and everything, which places her firmly atop most bosses on this list. A musty old lady aroma. 8/10

    Genichiro Ashina

    Fancy lad in fancy clothes, his only potential issue is helmet perspiration. 9/10

    Genichiro, Way of Tomoe

    Unfortunately, he quickly goes downhill. Post-battle, and after crawling around whatever godforsaken nook of Ashina that black mortal blade was hidden in, his cleanliness score takes a fall from grace much like the difficulty of his fight. 3/10

    Folding Screen Monkeys

    They might be monkeys, but judging by their posh attire, they take better care of themselves than most people in this game. 7/10

    Guardian Ape

    Between the massive body of mangy hair, the puss-oozing wound, and oh yeah, farts and giant shits, there is nothing good about this boss. You can literally die from his stink. He may guard a flower but a flower he is not. 0/10

    Headless Ape

    Now here's a conundrum. The Guardian Ape is the stinkiest of the stinkers, but does his condition improve or worsen after decapitation? One could argue a neck-sized window into a centipede-infested carcass is not the grooming he needed, but on the other hand, at least he stops pooping everywhere. A question of personal preference. 0/10

    Corrupted Monk

    A mere scentless vision. (Regrettably, the odour remaining is that of the Mibu village, so your respite still reeks of unearthed corpses.) N/A

    Great Shinobi Owl / Owl (Father)

    There's no way he washes that mass of a hairdo often enough. A poor example to his son. 3/10

    Emma, the Gentle Blade

    Finally, someone who doesn't fill the entire boss arena with olfactory unpleasantness. Perfectly understandable if you want to pick this ending. 10/10

    Isshin Ashina

    With Emma as his doctor, his hygiene should be well-cared for. Even then, it's hard to mask that dying old man whiff. 7/10

    True Corrupted Monk

    After the agreeable lack of aroma of her apparition form, the real thing is likely a nasty surprise. You'd think you'd be fine with a monk that lives in an elegant palace of eternal spring, but we have to remember that she too is literally undead. A big bug crawls where her internal organs should be, and makes her puke out its slimy babies when threatened. No way this lady smells like cherry blossoms. 4/10

    Divine Dragon

    Cherry blossoms are what could have been the signature scent of the Divine Dragon, but sadly we arrive when it's rotting away. A mixture of old wood and pungent decay with an aftertaste of ozone. 5/10

    Demon of Hatred

    Spicy bouquet of a campfire, which is nice, and of burning crotch hair, which is less nice. 4/10

    Isshin, the Sword Saint

    Smells of gunpowder and afterlife. Honestly, at this point you have other things to worry about than your nose. N/A

    -----------

    I hope this breakdown was helpful.

    submitted by /u/qwertyprophecy
    [link] [comments]

    Pardon me but just before the dragon fight, aren't these the very everblossom branches for which I got fucked more than 20 times by owl at the hirata?! Could have just plucked one from here tho...

    Posted: 24 Oct 2020 10:08 PM PDT

    True power of Mortal Blade. Check out the full video if u haven't already and let me know of u liked it. Link in comments ��

    Posted: 24 Oct 2020 10:35 PM PDT

    Now that I got my hands on the Sekiro artworks I wanted to share my small collection of the game in excitement for the upcoming update

    Posted: 24 Oct 2020 09:20 AM PDT

    New "Bloodstain" mechanic is actually a Phantom Kunai which is creating a phantom image

    Posted: 24 Oct 2020 06:44 AM PDT

    i’ll just let this here

    Posted: 24 Oct 2020 09:50 AM PDT

    Genichiro new move Slow Motion

    Posted: 24 Oct 2020 02:06 AM PDT

    my new background on ps4 and added to the cycle on my laptop

    Posted: 24 Oct 2020 11:56 PM PDT

    If owl could deathblow you.

    Posted: 24 Oct 2020 10:05 PM PDT

    I mean he can mikiri you! Imagine if your posture breaks and he rushed in and just deathblowed you. Would be reasonable considering he taught us everything. Although this would bring in a whole new level of rage and frustation lol.

    submitted by /u/Iloveassyay
    [link] [comments]

    Got my Sekiro fan art custom printed with Displate. Super happy with how to turned out

    Posted: 24 Oct 2020 02:32 PM PDT

    NG+5 First Ever Run on Genichiro Charmless + Demon Bell No Death

    Posted: 24 Oct 2020 11:29 PM PDT

    Spicy Isshin Send (No Pink)

    Posted: 24 Oct 2020 12:25 PM PDT

    Progress part 5: i already know what this is and no i am not looking forward to it

    Posted: 24 Oct 2020 12:41 PM PDT

    Bought the game on a whim and already love it

    Posted: 24 Oct 2020 04:33 PM PDT

    I bought Sekiro after seeing a lot of my favorite youtubers play it and after frustratingly dying to the chained ogre more times than I'd care to admit, I felt that amazing rush after finally killing the bastard. Looking forward to the rest of this rage inducing game!

    submitted by /u/Grilled_Beats420
    [link] [comments]

    Hmmm...

    Posted: 24 Oct 2020 11:54 AM PDT

    Ashina Elite - Ujinari Mizuo

    Posted: 24 Oct 2020 02:57 PM PDT

    During the siege of Ashina Castle, Ashina Elite Unijari Mizuo (the red eyed samurai mini-boss) can be eavesdropped. He says the following "Lord Isshin, I will be borrowing this. Please watch over me... We, the Ashina clan, will win this battle..."

    What does he mean by this? What is he borrowing from isshin? Any speculations?

    submitted by /u/Kwopp
    [link] [comments]

    Actual Footage of me going through Senpou Temple for the first time and dying over and over

    Posted: 24 Oct 2020 07:44 PM PDT

    Shinobi names

    Posted: 24 Oct 2020 01:21 PM PDT

    Okay this is something I just realised and yes maybe I am not the first one but no shinobi in the game has a name, except for the 'code word' they are called with. The wolf (our boi) The owl (our boi's father) Orangutan (the sculptor) Kingfisher (sculptors partner in training) Sekiro doesn't count okay it was given to him by isshin(I believe he was isshin).

    submitted by /u/Iloveassyay
    [link] [comments]

    Just beat Demon of Hatred of my first try in NG+

    Posted: 24 Oct 2020 04:50 PM PDT

    I just beat Sekiro for the first time two days ago, and it was one of the best gaming experiences I've ever had in my life. I came to this game not knowing what to expect, and it ended up being one of my favorite games of all time. After finishing it, I felt the urge to play it again and get the platinum trophy on PS4.

    Then today came the time to face the Demon of Hatred again. I was not sure if I was going to be able to do it, since I'm at NG+ and last time it took me like 5 hours. But to my surprise, literally on my first attempt I beat him, only reviving once! I'm really proud of myself, and just wanted to share that. Thanks for reading!

    submitted by /u/_kleber_
    [link] [comments]

    One of my favorite games

    Posted: 24 Oct 2020 12:11 PM PDT

    I got Sekiro, not when it came out, but a few months back in July, and i've beaten it like 3 times, i'm getting the Shura ending this time, it's the last ending i have to get before i've gotten them all, I've had so much fun with this game, i liked it more than dark souls, even though i haven't played it a bunch, but this game is worth playing through hundreds of times. Such a great purchase, i even got it on sale for like 30 bucks. so yeah, i fell in love with this game, one of my favorites of all time.

    submitted by /u/__Lil_Clout__
    [link] [comments]

    The journey is over. Well done... Sekiro.

    Posted: 24 Oct 2020 05:57 PM PDT

    Finally met and defeated Emma the Gentle Blade and Isshin Ashina after 3 playthroughs. Took a few tries to best them, but honestly pales in comparison (difficulty-wise) to Owl or Sword Saint. Solid fight though!

    Didn't even get the all bosses trophy since I started a new game for fun instead of going to NG +3 on my OG save, and to keep me occupied until PS5 (and DeS) comes out! The Shura ending was too tempting to pass up this time and not having to fight Owl again (X2) was the icing on the cake.

    submitted by /u/jsscote
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment