• Breaking News

    Monday, October 26, 2020

    Sekiro - I'm trying to beat Isshin without healing, this might be my dumbest death yet

    Sekiro - I'm trying to beat Isshin without healing, this might be my dumbest death yet


    I'm trying to beat Isshin without healing, this might be my dumbest death yet

    Posted: 25 Oct 2020 06:32 AM PDT

    We all know the feeling

    Posted: 25 Oct 2020 03:23 PM PDT

    My experience on new game plus so far

    Posted: 25 Oct 2020 06:27 AM PDT

    When a YouTuber can't beat Sekiro but reviews the game anyway:

    Posted: 25 Oct 2020 08:59 PM PDT

    Made this while im waiting for the free update :>

    Posted: 25 Oct 2020 03:33 PM PDT

    Pain, all i know is pain (ng+6)

    Posted: 25 Oct 2020 02:46 PM PDT

    what do you do while w8ting GOTY Edition out? :)

    Posted: 25 Oct 2020 07:24 PM PDT

    Wolf’s Severed Arm

    Posted: 25 Oct 2020 08:17 PM PDT

    Ink fan art by me.

    Posted: 25 Oct 2020 11:38 AM PDT

    New way to stealth kill enemies (mortal ones)

    Posted: 25 Oct 2020 06:51 AM PDT

    Just throw the mortal blade in their direction. unsuspecting bastard will pick it up only to die. Repeat.

    Thank you for coming to my Ted Talk

    submitted by /u/Iloveassyay
    [link] [comments]

    After 96 long hours of playing I finally reached 100%, this was my first FromSoftware game I’ve ever played and I have never felt happier and angrier with any other game

    Posted: 25 Oct 2020 10:02 PM PDT

    Wolf got some moves ngl

    Posted: 25 Oct 2020 03:30 PM PDT

    You can use puppet ninjutsu on Shichimen

    Posted: 25 Oct 2020 09:33 AM PDT

    All bosses sword clanging ASMR

    Posted: 25 Oct 2020 01:29 PM PDT

    Just beat isshin

    Posted: 25 Oct 2020 08:58 PM PDT

    Ignore my last post where I said that I wouldn't beat him. He's definitely my favorite boss outa the soulsborne series and the most challenging for me. Can't wait for boss rush so I can fight him to my hearts content.

    submitted by /u/JustaGooseboi
    [link] [comments]

    Mist noble odd fight

    Posted: 26 Oct 2020 12:22 AM PDT

    So what happened with me, I beat mist noble on the first try because it never transitioned into 2nd phase. I take the first life by death blow from above and then i start attacking it and just keep on attacking till the posture broke. Killed it in 10 seconds. Has this happened with anyone?

    submitted by /u/arzh2
    [link] [comments]

    Save File Before Owl Decision

    Posted: 25 Oct 2020 08:18 PM PDT

    Anyone please send me save file before owl decision, I forsake kuro and defeated isshin and emma but I want to see the other ending and go to fountainhead. BTW can someone send 1st playthrough save file not the maxed out ones.

    submitted by /u/MeiQri
    [link] [comments]

    Should I start Sekiro after the 10/28 GOTY update?

    Posted: 25 Oct 2020 11:31 PM PDT

    I beat Bloodborne + Old Hunters in August and Dark Souls 3 (base game) 2 days ago. I've been sucked into Souls games since Bloodborne and I am eager to start Sekiro ever since someone gave it to me as a gift. But I heard there was a big update coming on the 28th? Is this update worth the wait or should I just start the game already lmao

    submitted by /u/phatong
    [link] [comments]

    [Sekiro: Shadows Die Twice] Truly, this game is brutal.

    Posted: 25 Oct 2020 09:48 AM PDT

    Isshin is beyond me

    Posted: 25 Oct 2020 02:22 PM PDT

    I can't beat him, he's just on a whole other level. I can barely last 2 minutes against him. I don't think I can beat sekiro. I've beaten all the other fromsoft games (except for demon souls) multiple times but this is just beyond my skill level.

    submitted by /u/JustaGooseboi
    [link] [comments]

    Sekiro pvp

    Posted: 25 Oct 2020 07:09 PM PDT

    Does anyone know why didn't get any pvp in sekiro, because i taught having pvp in sekiro would have been much more fun than the souls game because jn these game you can go toe to toe with your opponents . The combat is just so fun but once u mastered it, even the bosses aren't that hard. Playing with another person would have been awesome.

    submitted by /u/arshadshabick
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment