• Breaking News

    Friday, November 20, 2020

    Sekiro - Doing my first No R1 run

    Sekiro - Doing my first No R1 run


    Doing my first No R1 run

    Posted: 19 Nov 2020 08:03 AM PST

    My old fan art of the purple Okami Warriors from the Fountainhead Palace

    Posted: 19 Nov 2020 11:04 PM PST

    Living Force

    Posted: 19 Nov 2020 11:07 AM PST

    Come... Sekiro. I go by Shura now.

    Posted: 19 Nov 2020 07:22 AM PST

    [DS3: Blades of Ashina mod WIP] Bestowal WA & on-the-fly Combat Arts switching

    Posted: 19 Nov 2020 02:08 PM PST

    I'm Speechless... Best game I've ever played

    Posted: 19 Nov 2020 05:47 PM PST

    Sekiro - Death

    Posted: 19 Nov 2020 12:27 PM PST

    Sekiro boss Gyoubu Oniwa..

    Posted: 19 Nov 2020 06:51 PM PST

    Finally a part of the club

    Posted: 19 Nov 2020 03:58 PM PST

    I have a confession

    Posted: 19 Nov 2020 07:35 PM PST

    I have never ever legitimately fought the Demon of Hatred. From the very first time I fought it to after the Platinum trophy and the gauntlets, I have always cheesed the fucker. I mean, a shinobi fights not for honor, but to win right? LOL I will never get over how it just jumps over the fuckin side like that.

    submitted by /u/Bluuet
    [link] [comments]

    I just love this game

    Posted: 19 Nov 2020 07:27 PM PST

    What 0 Hesitation Does To A MF

    Posted: 19 Nov 2020 06:28 PM PST

    Isshin Ashina vs Shura (Flawless Kill, Charmless/Demon Bell)

    Posted: 19 Nov 2020 06:21 PM PST

    I finally beat Genichiro after 1 year, with a bad mic

    Posted: 19 Nov 2020 11:07 PM PST

    I just beat the entire game in addition to all gauntlets/inner bosses with demon bell/no kuro's charm with base stats

    Posted: 19 Nov 2020 10:46 PM PST

    I just beat the entire game in addition to all gauntlets/inner bosses with demon bell/no kuro's charm with base stats

    I don't know why I'm posting this I'm sure other people were able to do such thing as well, maybe I just want to brag and couldn't find another place lol

    https://preview.redd.it/dwembl6scc061.jpg?width=1920&format=pjpg&auto=webp&s=71a2b2c6045abab476d5b24d61d0e4823126ce49

    But one thing I do know is, HESITATION IS DEFEAAAAAAAAAT

    submitted by /u/why_do_i_play
    [link] [comments]

    Steam Trophy Bug???

    Posted: 19 Nov 2020 10:18 PM PST

    I just got every prosthetic upgrade in the game and noticed the achievement didn't pop up on my screen . So i went to the main menu... and it tells me the server is offline due to maintenance. When it turned back on i still didn't get the achievement... AM I FUCKED ???

    submitted by /u/ToxicCarnitas
    [link] [comments]

    Can't be a Fromsoft game without being emebered

    Posted: 19 Nov 2020 04:19 PM PST

    The only things left for me to do in the game are defeating Owl (Father), Demon of Hatred, and Isshin, the Sword Saint

    Posted: 19 Nov 2020 04:29 PM PST

    Wish me luck

    submitted by /u/lucky38nv
    [link] [comments]

    You okay, bud?

    Posted: 19 Nov 2020 06:05 AM PST

    Just killed Guardian Ape on my 1st try!

    Posted: 20 Nov 2020 12:11 AM PST

    I recently returned to Sekiro after a long break. I'd gotten right to the last boss and couldn't beat him. So I took a step back.

    Recently, I bought a PS4 and the Sekiro GoTY edition from the market so I got back into it.

    Decided to try ringing the demon bell and going for it. And yeah...

    Managed to take out the stinky ape on my first go xd had no healing items left and the kill came just as he was ramping up to do his big scream move so it was a super close call ahaha

    submitted by /u/guitarguy12341
    [link] [comments]

    Finally beat the three main gauntlets, and to the devs I say THANK YOU!

    Posted: 19 Nov 2020 11:20 PM PST

    I love the new content. It adds lore, new memories, the looks are awesome, sakura dance is now my must-have-equipped beauty against lightning based attacks.

    Most of all though the practice against the bosses without any break in-between or penalty for death or item use has been an invaluable way to take my enjoyment and skill to the next level. Even with all achievements I felt like I had been just surviving some bosses or had barely seen them. Now I can't think of a boss I may not be able to beat on first encounter, and I can even take on the three inner bosses while barely needing to use any prosthetics (which are all incredible fights)

    Here's my thanks devs, and my bleak but strong hope that this is not the last update to expect for this incredible game or a sequel is in the works somewhere

    submitted by /u/Younginit35
    [link] [comments]

    "Oh, you got one of those too? Lemme show you how to use it."

    Posted: 19 Nov 2020 01:32 PM PST

    Inner Father... The F****?!

    Posted: 19 Nov 2020 07:28 PM PST

    So, I am going for 100% the game and was on NG+++ when I did the Shura ending (Wanted all the Prosthetics Upgrades as fast as possible). After I finished beating Emma and Isshin (Very cool fight BTW definitely do it at least once; Emma is fun to fight and One Mind is worth it on subsequent playthroughs) I immediately jumped into the Shura Gauntlet to get that sweet skin to play my NG+4 with.

    The Gauntlet itself was pretty easy at that point. I was a bit worried about Demon of Hatred (never cheese him personally) but even that went off without a hitch. And then I got to Inner Father and felt the adrenaline kick in...

    First try, with no problems. Seriously, that stupid Mist Raven spam isn't all that surprising after the first time and won't even catch you off-guard if you're careful with your attacks, and the vertical owl missile is a joke to dodge after you get duped the first time (Just don't dodge to the right, learned that the hard way.) I ran through more healing than I would have liked because I was impatient in the second stage, but I didn't even have to resurrect ONCE.

    Meanwhile Inner Genichiro is still inconsistent for me (About 60% success rate). I feel like FROM really put a lot more effort into making Inner Genichiro more difficult than Inner Isshin or Inner Father.

    submitted by /u/The_Faceless_Lich
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment