• Breaking News

    Thursday, November 19, 2020

    Sekiro - OK, Miyazaki. If you say so.

    Sekiro - OK, Miyazaki. If you say so.


    OK, Miyazaki. If you say so.

    Posted: 18 Nov 2020 05:04 PM PST

    Sometimes in this game you have crazy fights like this where you have no idea what is going on, but manage to do something awesome. Like that lightning reversal

    Posted: 18 Nov 2020 02:27 AM PST

    Surprise motherfucker!

    Posted: 18 Nov 2020 04:43 PM PST

    Mods are asleep, time to post a picture of a 3 legged wolf

    Posted: 18 Nov 2020 08:35 PM PST

    I BEAT THE SWORD SAINT YAAAAHHHHHH!!!! RAAAHHHHHH!!!!!

    Posted: 18 Nov 2020 07:26 AM PST

    Bullying Inner Isshin as the Demon Wolf In Red, Shura.

    Posted: 18 Nov 2020 06:16 PM PST

    Just saw a kid pick up Sekiro because it "looks fun"

    Posted: 18 Nov 2020 01:01 AM PST

    Looks like his mum promised to buy him a game so he was picking one out. After some searching he says "I'm getting this one. Se-kai-ro. It looks fun".

    I just smiled and kept silent. Am I going to hell?

    submitted by /u/DMP1391
    [link] [comments]

    Isshin...

    Posted: 18 Nov 2020 06:38 PM PST

    I can't, for the life of me, best(beat) this guy. I've beaten Genichiro a hundred times; he's beaten be hundredths of times. But Isshin? It's been what- like an entire year since I've gotten up to that part and I juST CAN'T

    submitted by /u/John-027
    [link] [comments]

    The game: jump into lightning and then press “attack” to redirect it. 90% of letsplayers

    Posted: 18 Nov 2020 11:18 PM PST

    There is a sekiro Easter egg in the last kurzgesagt video and I love it

    Posted: 18 Nov 2020 09:57 AM PST

    Are three of the animals we fight in Sekiro a reference to the story of Momotarō?

    Posted: 18 Nov 2020 05:49 PM PST

    Hi everyone, first post in this community so I apologize if something like this has been brought up before. I just stumbled upon it and thought it was really interesting.

    I recently learned about Momotarō, which is a popular story told in Japan to which several other references might also exist in Sekiro (eg: the Persimmon giants). While learning more about the story, I found out that the three animals Momotarō receives help from are a Monkey, a Dog, and a Pheasant. This got me thinking about whether or not the same kinds of animals we fight in Sekiro are a reference to this. I might be reading far too much into but I thought it was pretty cool regardless.

    submitted by /u/b-lovedwizard
    [link] [comments]

    Destroy them or get rekt?

    Posted: 18 Nov 2020 03:34 PM PST

    I am totally aware of the fact that this is also affected by the current latelate game boss I am dying to for the 100th time now (no help please), but I noticed something that is totally different in Sekiro than in other Soulsbornes.

    I dont have "close" fights, in the sense of "Phew, I barely made it". Like after Kos I had 0 vials and 100 health left, I just tanked trough it. But in Sekiro I get wrecked by bosses until I perfectly learn them and then YOU fucking destroy them, with no health loss. It is like the whole game is one of Squillas NoHit Runs or the Cursed Watchdog in the sense of, it has to be perfect.

    The problem is that this leads to some boring stuff like 2 phases you absolutely dominate but still have to be vigilant and going trough them 1000 times to learn the third phase.

    Is this only my feeling or do you feel the same?

    submitted by /u/Markuska90
    [link] [comments]

    A friend has played all the way through the game twice and couldn't beat Isshin The Saint. When I picked up the game he claimed I wouldn't stand a chance beating him. He was wrong. I did and then sent him this card in the post. He thought it was a late birthday card. HA! (Front and back of the card)

    Posted: 18 Nov 2020 09:58 AM PST

    Ramifications of having arms in Sekiro

    Posted: 18 Nov 2020 10:41 PM PST

    The sculptor tries to sculpt, but everything he creates are filled with malice and hatred. His sculptures are men with multiple arms.

    Someone becomes Shura when they kill. One can be prevented from turning Shura by cutting off one of their arms. The removal of the left arm prevents one from "going all out", dual wielding.

    Centipedes in Japan are symbols of war. In myth, they are giant beasts that wreak havoc where ever they go. How many arms do they have?

    I find the interesting connotation that in the world of Sekiro, having arms is like having a responsibility. You can use both your arms for destruction and become Shura. The only way to prevent this is to limit your destructive potential by removing one of the arms.

    The more arms you have, the more destructive potential you have: sculptor's sculptures having multiple arms, a reflection of his inner violence. And the link between centipedes having multiple "arms" and being symbols of war is also interesting.

    submitted by /u/realebbkea
    [link] [comments]

    No Bell Demon and not Charmless but I’m still pretty proud. By far my favorite boss

    Posted: 18 Nov 2020 12:06 PM PST

    Reflection of the game

    Posted: 18 Nov 2020 09:35 PM PST

    This game is definitely one of my all time favourites with its polished-to-perfection combat system and deep lore. However I do feel like there's a certain drop in quality with the mini-bosses in the second half of the game and just one or two bosses that kinda drag down the otherwise perfect roster (lookin at you, headless ape and his prison bitch), as well as some flaws that you wouldn't really expect in such a polished combat system (them magic grabs man).

    Are there any other flaws in the game you guys feel maybe hinder the experience and how do you think said flaws could be fixed while still preserving the core experience of the game?

    submitted by /u/Mustardmechanic
    [link] [comments]

    Platinum Trophy Sekiro on Steam

    Posted: 18 Nov 2020 06:21 PM PST

    Hey guys! I just had a quick question. For starters how long did it take everyone (who replies to this) to get the platinum trophy cause ive clocked in about 51 hours and still need maybe like 10-15 more maximum. I only need 2 more ending achievements (shura and immortal severance), the defeat all bosses since i still didnt do shura ending and the acquire all skills achivement to acquire the final plat achivement of sekiro). Getting the endings is the easy quick part for me. I was wondering how did y'all farm so much XP. Cause as of now I need 15 skill levels in total, 6 for shadowfall and 9 for spiral cloud passage. But farming XP is taking too long.

    FYI: I'm using the stairway idol in ashina outskirts farming the 5 red dudes. Any tips would be necessary :p

    Thanks a lot guys!

    submitted by /u/tomatoes_underrated
    [link] [comments]

    Made a few mistakes, but beat “Gauntlet of Strength: Mortal Journey” Charmless/Bell Demon on my first full try. The feeling is right up there with beating the game for the first time and beating it Charmless/Bell Demon for the first time. Now to work on challenge runs!

    Posted: 18 Nov 2020 06:52 AM PST

    Mortal Journey won't unlock despite finishing the other 3 gauntlets

    Posted: 18 Nov 2020 10:19 PM PST

    I finished the other 3 gauntlets, but Mortal Journey is still not unlocked.

    - This is on a save file which did the return ending + shura ( or rather completed the Shura fight vs. Emma / Fire Isshin but haven't started play through #3 yet ).

    Is there some other requirement ?

    submitted by /u/kartayyar
    [link] [comments]

    What happens when I get rid of kuro’s charm?

    Posted: 18 Nov 2020 02:27 PM PST

    I don't know what it does but I've heard of charmless runs before so does it make the game harder? If so, how?

    submitted by /u/JustaGooseboi
    [link] [comments]

    Lone Shadow Swordsman

    Posted: 18 Nov 2020 05:43 PM PST

    Hello, I'm towards the end of the game. Isshin last dude to go. But now I'm trying to find remainder of prayer beads and seems I missed some stuff. Is there anyway I can still get to lone Shadow Swordsman at this point in the game?

    submitted by /u/Step1throwaway1993
    [link] [comments]

    Question regarding save files!

    Posted: 18 Nov 2020 09:26 PM PST

    I've been playing Sekiro on PS4 via a disc copy of the game my friend lent me. I've recently beat the game for the 1st time and will probably have to give it back to him soon. I've been thinking of buying the game so i can continue onto other playthroughs but the only copies available are the new Game of the Year Edition and i've been playing on a standard launch edition of the game; do you think i will lose my savegame because it is a different edition of the game? I would like to avoid that as much as possible, i'm sure you'll understand why!

    Thanks in advance, i know this might be a dumb question lmao

    submitted by /u/smaeuI
    [link] [comments]

    Patched bull skip in 1.06

    Posted: 18 Nov 2020 04:57 PM PST

    Has this been patched? Seeing lots of conflicting comments about it and just curious. Wanted to do a quick run through for the Shura ending.

    submitted by /u/iKoYN
    [link] [comments]

    Reflection of strength NG+

    Posted: 18 Nov 2020 02:06 PM PST

    Do your reflection of strength stay when you move into ng plus? I might not start a new game just yet of that is the case

    submitted by /u/Ultra-Anus
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment