• Breaking News

    Friday, November 6, 2020

    Sekiro - Eavesdrop

    Sekiro - Eavesdrop


    Eavesdrop

    Posted: 05 Nov 2020 03:27 PM PST

    i just still like it

    Posted: 05 Nov 2020 04:39 AM PST

    God damnit

    Posted: 05 Nov 2020 06:30 AM PST

    Why lady sad?

    Posted: 05 Nov 2020 11:32 AM PST

    Thought this was cool

    Posted: 05 Nov 2020 10:21 AM PST

    I really like games where dying fits the lore

    Posted: 05 Nov 2020 01:29 PM PST

    FromSoftware and Miyazaki when updating bosses for gauntlets...

    Posted: 05 Nov 2020 03:13 PM PST

    The Sekiro Cycle

    Posted: 05 Nov 2020 08:26 PM PST

    New player here. Never played any of the other FromSoftware games either. After a few days of playing I've discovered there's a cycle that repeats itself for the entire game. I think I've cracked the code. Allow me to demonstrate.

    -1st mini boss: wow, I'm barely in and I already can't handle this?

    -Practice with Hanbei: ok. Just needed some practice. I think I'm good at this now.

    -1st mini boss: why did I ever think this was hard?

    -Hirata Estate: I'm definitely good now

    -After a few tries of the Drunkard: I'm going to wreck this game. Can't believe how many people whine about how hard it is.

    -Lady Butterfly: ......

    - .......

    - ....... *sobs*

    -Skips to Chained Ogre: ok, I overreacted, maybe some bosses you just need to return later for. I'm not too bad.

    -Headless: NOPE. Another skip

    -Blazing Bull : WTF....why?!?

    -Blazing Bull: ohhhhh, you can parry anything! Hot damn I'm good! Just wrecked a flaming bull!!!

    -Reservoir: *destroys entire field of enemys and two giant troll people with stealth* IM A FUCKING NINJAAAAAA

    -Seven Ashina Spears: ...never mind. I suck.

    -Rooftops: ok. I can handle these flying grandma ninjas. I'm definitely good at this game.

    -Also Rooftops: "wwwwwwwwwooooooooooOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO." Fuck me theres more?!?!

    -Senpou temple: *Invades entire fortress of monks. Phew. I've got the rhythm now

    -Armored Warrior: what the fuck, my sword doesnt even work!

    -Armored Warrior: I'M A LIVING GOD!!!!!! NOTHING CAN WITHSTAND MY WRATH.

    -Seven Ashina Spears: *crickets*

    TLDR: "I suck" followed by "I'm God" followed by "I really suck". Rinse repeat.

    But damn if I dont love every second.

    submitted by /u/sodaface
    [link] [comments]

    Beautiful platinum screenshot

    Posted: 05 Nov 2020 02:20 AM PST

    Name that Combat Art!

    Posted: 05 Nov 2020 10:46 PM PST

    Isshin ??

    Posted: 05 Nov 2020 10:02 AM PST

    Nvidia Geforce Garage Sekiro Gaming PC Build

    Posted: 05 Nov 2020 11:42 PM PST

    I can finally join the club. NG+7 - Demon Bell / Charmless conquered

    Posted: 05 Nov 2020 08:52 AM PST

    Shoutouts to this homie who just casually stands back and watches me bully Genichiro

    Posted: 05 Nov 2020 09:17 AM PST

    FINALLY

    Posted: 05 Nov 2020 11:29 PM PST

    I’m quite new to the game, but I found this absolutely hilarious

    Posted: 05 Nov 2020 09:12 PM PST

    Sword Saint phase 2 be like

    Posted: 05 Nov 2020 06:13 PM PST

    Our Beloved SEKIRO GORU has been hacked :( Whatever shall we do at this critical point?

    Posted: 05 Nov 2020 08:35 AM PST

    Just got sekiro. here goes nothing

    Posted: 05 Nov 2020 08:46 PM PST

    after losing 120k blood vials in the bloodborne dlc when a crow fell on my head and i plummeted to my death, and after tossing my controller across the room because i died before i could get my vials back- im taking a break from bloodborne and just bought sekiro for sale.

    im impressed at all the different changes that have been made in sekiro and how fluid it is. one major one is how they lessened some of the punishing elements that came with dying in BB, but replaced it with punishing combat. From Software are still masters at knowing fucking with players decision making during high stress moments. but i love how much easier it is to move around and farm, and how you have legit choices in avoiding enemies---and fucking stealthhh!!! but ive seen a lot of gameplay and i know how challenging it is, but here goes nothingggg.

    if anyone desires to leave tips for a beginner id much appreciate it.

    submitted by /u/ayonuss
    [link] [comments]

    Its not that hard to deflect but I still thought it was funny

    Posted: 05 Nov 2020 12:58 PM PST

    I'm legitimately better at Sekiro after 3 or 4 beers

    Posted: 05 Nov 2020 04:12 PM PST

    I know this is classic drunk logic and I swear I'm not an alcoholic. I think what happens is, when I'm stuck on a boss and I start doing well in the fight, I get really nervous, overthink everything and play too cautiously in a game that demands you be aggressive to win. When I have a nice buzz I stay chill, find the rhythm and usually wreck whoever I've been struggling with.

    So yeah guys, if you're struggling on a boss, try beer. Works for me🍻

    submitted by /u/tilobrim
    [link] [comments]

    As our boy Isshin always says...

    Posted: 05 Nov 2020 05:24 AM PST

    That flute guy on the second phase really goes hard

    Posted: 05 Nov 2020 10:53 AM PST

    No comments:

    Post a Comment