• Breaking News

    Saturday, November 14, 2020

    Sekiro - Him: It's getting pretty late; you hang up first. Her: No, you hang up first. Him:

    Sekiro - Him: It's getting pretty late; you hang up first. Her: No, you hang up first. Him:


    Him: It's getting pretty late; you hang up first. Her: No, you hang up first. Him:

    Posted: 13 Nov 2020 02:48 PM PST

    Thought it would be a cool concept drawing a young Isshin pre scars during a battle.

    Posted: 13 Nov 2020 02:58 AM PST

    Why yes I know him, he's me

    Posted: 13 Nov 2020 08:27 PM PST

    I've never made a bragging post, but here it is

    Posted: 13 Nov 2020 11:28 PM PST

    So I've played this game countless times but never had the heart to do the Shura ending until now, with the DLC incentives. So I spent last night getting my ass beat by Emma, learning her well enough, then getting to Isshin, who would beat my hesitant ass further until I gave up

    I just hopped on and beat him first try, no deaths

    I feel badass

    submitted by /u/LadyLikesSpiders
    [link] [comments]

    I beheaded emma

    Posted: 13 Nov 2020 10:27 AM PST

    SPOILER: Few consideration from someone who just finished the game:

    Posted: 14 Nov 2020 01:28 AM PST

    Spoiler down below, you are warned!!!

    This game is COOL! Probably the coolest fromsoftware game. I will always love the freedom you have in the souls series [and to an extent bloodborne] to make your build and your story, but this game was something else! Area, enemies, bosses, gameplay, lore, everything was just so cool!

    My favourite boss would probably be genichiro, I really enjoyed most of the fights but that moment with genny on top of the castle just clicked right you know?

    Lady butterfly and the FING MONKEY whooped my ass for days, more than I care to admit, but my true nemesis was owl [father] I spent weeks trying to scalp that bastard. Old lady of SPEED and jumbo zombie monkey kicked my ass in ways that I felt were bullshit at the time, but that *head of owl just made me feel FURY. I knew what I had to do, I knew his moves, the deflect timings, his passions, but no, I would go in and just get completely obliterated. It hurt me so bad I switched to skyrim for a week just to not think about it. Finally something clicked and I went and slapped my father figure so hard that I whooped his ass into dark souls 4. Felt good.

    Then I dont know how but I managed to do demon of hatred and isshin in the same day, with like 5 tries each. Felt really good.

    The feeling didnt really survive being one shotted 37 times by the chained ogre grabs in my charmless ng+.

    Also I saw a bunch of memes about isshin being a glock saint but I figured he shot lightning really fast or had insane speed of attack, but no he literally SHOOT YOU WITH A GUN DURING THE FIGHT

    The first time I saw him going PEW PEW PEW I couldnt stop laughing and it got me killed

    Tl;dr Awesome game, dont know if I can manage ng+, platinum [or god forbid, gauntlets] but it was incredibly fun!!!

    submitted by /u/S4Ch13L
    [link] [comments]

    Bought the game game on sales a few weeks ago and played the s**t out of it. Second game I have ever "plat" in my life and one of my favourites fromsoftware games.

    Posted: 14 Nov 2020 02:42 AM PST

    Inner Owl (Charmless and Bell Demon), almost flawless :(

    Posted: 14 Nov 2020 01:59 AM PST

    Holy mother of-

    Posted: 13 Nov 2020 03:54 PM PST

    Does anyone else instinctively lift their foot off the floor during Mikiri counters or is it just me?

    Posted: 14 Nov 2020 01:38 AM PST

    I noticed I kept doing this while fighting Inner Genichiro lol. I think it helps me get the timing right

    submitted by /u/tilobrim
    [link] [comments]

    Just passing on through and nearly shat myself..

    Posted: 13 Nov 2020 02:50 AM PST

    True Inner Boss

    Posted: 13 Nov 2020 01:59 PM PST

    Fought Genichiro pre-DLC inspired by Owl’s strategies, hope y’all like it

    Posted: 14 Nov 2020 02:09 AM PST

    B.S hitbox or nah? I feel hard done by, sorry for bad quality

    Posted: 13 Nov 2020 02:08 PM PST

    How is sekiro running on next gen ?

    Posted: 14 Nov 2020 12:20 AM PST

    Hey guys, are any of you playing sekiro on the new Xbox series x/s or ps5 and how is it going for you? Is it more fluid ? Faster loading times ?

    submitted by /u/OMG_IT_S_SALSIFI
    [link] [comments]

    Shura Ending Completed! (ISS was harder and more fun)

    Posted: 14 Nov 2020 12:18 AM PST

    Is there any way to cheese Horse riding man?

    Posted: 13 Nov 2020 07:05 PM PST

    I have beat every souls game and people say that this game is similar. And i CANNOT get past this boss. I really wanna get further into the game and enjoy it but i am really on the verge of hating this game

    submitted by /u/Agro-Suigets
    [link] [comments]

    Spending Gold Early

    Posted: 14 Nov 2020 03:14 AM PST

    So, since I die every few minutes, I want to bank my gold, but the first two vendors have no more inventory. When do I get to another vendor? Should I just stock up on Spirit Emblems?

    submitted by /u/dbvirago
    [link] [comments]

    RDR2 or Sekiro?

    Posted: 13 Nov 2020 11:24 PM PST

    I know this subreddit is Sekiro based, so it might be biased, but I don't know which game I should get. Both are on sale on the playstation store. I have beat all Soulsborne games and beat RDR1 and most of the GTA games. Anyone have suggestions?

    submitted by /u/dylan_filla
    [link] [comments]

    I mean it only makes sense right

    Posted: 13 Nov 2020 08:23 AM PST

    Inner Isshin

    Posted: 13 Nov 2020 04:23 PM PST

    Genichiro hardest/worst boss

    Posted: 14 Nov 2020 01:51 AM PST

    This fuck is the worst boss in the game. I beat the game 3 times and then attempted the gauntlets. I mastered inner owl and inner Isshin. I can beat them multiple times in a row without any trouble. I did the shura gauntlet and the tengu gauntlet. Yet I couldn't beat inner Genichiro. I've struggled for fucking hours and only got to the thrid phase 2-3 times. Do I decided to do a charmless run to master deflecting. Then I also got demon bell. And I had barely any trouble at all on this NG+4 charmless demon bell run until Genichiro. Holy fucking shit. I've died at least 10 times to this fuck. Finally beat him but when I went to the gauntlets I couldn't even beat his first phase. And I've realised that he's just a bag of bullshit. Constantly gets hyper armour, ALL of his attacks are faster than yours, he two-shots at best, his posture fully regeneras in-between attacks, all of his bow attacks are instant death if you miss a deflection. You basically have to be in his face all the fucking time and do everything perfectly. Also don't look at the posture bar if you want to maintain your sanity. Horrible cheap excuse of a boss. Should've been as pathetic as he is in the lore. Please, someone tell me you agree.

    submitted by /u/Antekpjk
    [link] [comments]

    What do you guys think about motion blur in Sekiro?

    Posted: 14 Nov 2020 01:09 AM PST

    Initially I was wondering why my game was so blurry, then I unchecked the Motion Blur feature and seems like it's more delightful to my eyes now. When I played the Souls games I didn't noticed it.

    What do you guys think about it? Prefer turning it on or off?

    submitted by /u/Schunkk
    [link] [comments]

    Me killing Shinobi Hunter Enshin of Misen for the first time. Man it felt good.

    Posted: 13 Nov 2020 09:22 PM PST

    No comments:

    Post a Comment