• Breaking News

    Friday, November 13, 2020

    Sekiro - Mama?

    Sekiro - Mama?


    Mama?

    Posted: 12 Nov 2020 08:30 AM PST

    Jeez, that Demon of Hatred boss was tough. Next one should be a breeze.

    Posted: 12 Nov 2020 04:06 PM PST

    Is this ape flexing on me now?

    Posted: 12 Nov 2020 04:31 AM PST

    I took a 10 month break and finally came back to beat this guy. #LifeGoals

    Posted: 12 Nov 2020 11:40 AM PST

    OMG you didn't even cry at Titanic?! Do you have feelings? Me:

    Posted: 12 Nov 2020 10:35 AM PST

    Too close for comfort

    Posted: 12 Nov 2020 10:17 PM PST

    For the evil ones among us...

    Posted: 12 Nov 2020 11:18 AM PST

    Inner Father (Sword Only)

    Posted: 12 Nov 2020 01:59 PM PST

    Beat Genichiro on my first try!

    Posted: 12 Nov 2020 10:16 PM PST

    So I tried playing this game when it came out, but I couldn't get passed the ogre asshole. I had trouble transitioning away from dodging because of my 2k+ hours in the souls series games. Being someone who never used shields in these games blocking itself was a new concept.

    I finally picked it up after a year of being away from the game. I blazed through pretty much everything up through senior temple. I then challenged genichiro and one tried him!

    Is he just that easy or am I improving. Also should I go to the sunken valley or explore the reservoir next? (Note already picked up the mortal blade)

    submitted by /u/Frostmaine
    [link] [comments]

    What are your go to prosthetic tools/ combat arts/

    Posted: 13 Nov 2020 12:20 AM PST

    My go to load out is usually leaping flame fire mist raven and swap between umbrella and lazuli the shuriken with Ashina cross and bestowal

    submitted by /u/Successful_Addiction
    [link] [comments]

    Beating Sekiro on DDR dance pad

    Posted: 12 Nov 2020 07:15 AM PST

    Getting punched in the face = Unintentional Prince Zuko Cosplay

    Posted: 12 Nov 2020 01:40 PM PST

    Fun fact: there's a hidden bit of dialogue if you die to final boss Genichiro twice.

    Posted: 12 Nov 2020 06:23 PM PST

    It's weird how spirit emblem sakura dance doesn't deal damage, but non spirit one does. From Soft please give us a non spirit emblem one :(

    Posted: 12 Nov 2020 06:11 PM PST

    Question about immortal severance ending *spoiler*

    Posted: 12 Nov 2020 11:03 PM PST

    I'm writing a fanfiction story that takes place after the immortal severance ending and I was curious (although very certain) if Sekiro looses his immortality after he kills Kuro.

    submitted by /u/The_Warlock_Dude
    [link] [comments]

    An amazing video. This guy surpasses Ymfah so hard.

    Posted: 12 Nov 2020 06:09 PM PST

    Sekiro on the PS5... higher frame rate and quicker load times?

    Posted: 12 Nov 2020 07:27 PM PST

    Hey all, just picked up Sekiro for my PS4 Pro. I really like everything about it - except sometimes it stutters. I think this game would be awesome with higher framerates and quicker load times... will this be possible on the ps5?

    submitted by /u/everybody_kurts
    [link] [comments]

    Who is your favourite NPC, and why is it Basket Wearer Shosuke

    Posted: 12 Nov 2020 11:54 AM PST

    This guy better be in Elden Ring or I don't buy it.

    submitted by /u/DanTay19
    [link] [comments]

    Personal Boss Rankings (Based on the quality of the fight)

    Posted: 12 Nov 2020 04:27 PM PST

    Seeing as I've completed the game twice and fought all the bosses I thought it would be fun to state my favorite bosses from worst to best.

    15 - Headless Ape: This fight just felt bad to me. It wasn't necessarily very difficult, but I always dread the idea of fighting it again. Also, gank fights have rarely felt fun to me.

    14 - Demon of Hatred: Love this fight for story reasons, hate the actual fight.

    13 - Guardian Ape: This is just a meh fight for me personally. A little too soulsborny, although I will admit it is still pretty great.

    12 - Folding Screen Monkeys: This fight was exciting the first time but after you get the whole gimmick it has almost no replayability.

    11 - Corrupted Monk: I forgot this fight existed.

    10 - Gyoubu Masataka Oniwa: I will never forget this man's name.

    9 - True Corrupted Monk: This fight was so much harder when I did it in the gauntlet of strength for some reason, overall an entertaining battle though.

    8 - Isshin Ashina (Shura): This fight was great but it doesn't really hold a candle to Sword Saint. I also feel like it relied too much on gimmicks (fire shooting from the floor.) Doesn't mean it was bad in any way, I think it was still an intense and amazing fight.

    7 - Divine Dragon: It's so beautiful, although very easy.

    6 - Emma: I felt terrible after killing Emma in the shura ending. Having previously done the dragon homecoming ending and drinking a lot of sake together added to the intense betrayal I had just committed. Overall a great fight as well as a sad one.

    5 - Lady Butterfly: Amazing fight that really made me understand the game.

    4 - Great Shinobi Owl: This was a very hard fight for me but still felt amazing.

    3 - Genichiro Ashina: Although he is easy now he is still fun af and his inner form makes him on par with base sword saint imo.

    2 - Owl (Father): This fight felt so amazing to finally win. It is one of those fights that use everything in your arsenal in such a way that you feel godly when you win.

    1 - Sword Saint Isshin: I played this fight like 20 times after winning because of how much I enjoyed it. It is the epitome of Sekiros combat system. The inner Isshin fight made it even better and satisfying.

    Let me know if you agree or disagree. This game has been amazing so far!

    submitted by /u/McNaldo69
    [link] [comments]

    How do u kill the shayman with the terror attacks I got the anti terror gord

    Posted: 13 Nov 2020 12:59 AM PST

    If you thought Inner Isshin was too easy, there's a mod that enhances the difficulty even further beyond. (Enhanced Isshin Mod)

    Posted: 12 Nov 2020 11:59 AM PST

    On my second playthrough doing a ‘no mortal draw’ run. Because on my first playthrough i overused it and it made bosses easier than they should of been. O’rin made me ruin the run, this is a hard fight for me she is so punishing and mortal draw was the only way I could get her health down.

    Posted: 13 Nov 2020 12:08 AM PST

    No comments:

    Post a Comment