• Breaking News

    Monday, November 23, 2020

    Sekiro - I beat the final boss, the chained ogre! Super easy game tbh, not sure what everyone is talking about 😭

    Sekiro - I beat the final boss, the chained ogre! Super easy game tbh, not sure what everyone is talking about ��


    I beat the final boss, the chained ogre! Super easy game tbh, not sure what everyone is talking about ��

    Posted: 23 Nov 2020 11:46 AM PST

    Sekiro: Shadows Can Twice

    Posted: 23 Nov 2020 10:39 AM PST

    „Ashina“ by Leo Kolke on ArtStation

    Posted: 23 Nov 2020 05:07 PM PST

    Every sekiro battle

    Posted: 23 Nov 2020 06:50 PM PST

    Fun with Puppeteer Ninjutsu

    Posted: 23 Nov 2020 08:41 PM PST

    Made some cursed edits while procrastinating on Isshin

    Posted: 23 Nov 2020 03:15 PM PST

    After 2 months I got 100% achievements!

    Posted: 23 Nov 2020 08:08 PM PST

    I’ve done it...!

    Posted: 23 Nov 2020 08:07 PM PST

    Killed Lady Butterfly on my SECOND try, while the Ashina elite took me two days over and over.

    Posted: 23 Nov 2020 01:35 PM PST

    Those of you who have Sekiro as your favorite combat system in gaming, what is your second favorite? Those of you who don’t, what game does it better?

    Posted: 23 Nov 2020 08:10 PM PST

    Just to get an idea of other games out there with similarly excellent combat

    submitted by /u/tenamonth
    [link] [comments]

    When you try to learn patterns

    Posted: 23 Nov 2020 01:12 PM PST

    Current progress on my Ashina Clan faction for TABS.

    Posted: 23 Nov 2020 03:24 PM PST

    The Lump Is Life. I love the red eyes execution.

    Posted: 23 Nov 2020 10:28 PM PST

    Tips for the final boss

    Posted: 23 Nov 2020 11:16 PM PST

    Not many people are still struggling on Isshin anymore, but I might as well try to help.

    1. Any umbrella is your best friend in this fight, it can protect you from all of his combat arts.

    2. Dodge to his side when he does the leaping spear slam, you can get 2 free hits in.

    3. When he does the double diagonal slash in phase 3, try to dodge the first and deflect the second, if you are close enough it will stun him and you can hit him twice.

    4. If he puts his sword away, try running to him. He will strike and do a sweep.

    5. It's best not to use any combat arts, They might leave you open.

    6. When he enters phase 2, try to stay close to him when he pulls the spear out of the ground, you can hit him a few times.

    7. The best time to heal is either when he is idle, when you dodge the spear slam, or when he is stunned by the lightning.

    8. Whenever he is open, don't hesitate to hit him.

    9. Like all bosses, when he parries you he'll probably do a counter attack.

    submitted by /u/Semigoodperson201242
    [link] [comments]

    has everyone been calling me "Shura's Shadow" behind my back?

    Posted: 23 Nov 2020 11:13 PM PST

    .. or otherwise expecting me to fall down that path? I feel uneasy every time I hear Isshin tell me that I "have a knack for killing"...

    submitted by /u/baldguy21
    [link] [comments]

    #3 Which Lazulite tool do you make first?

    Posted: 23 Nov 2020 07:24 PM PST

    Ouch... Oww.... Ufff......

    Posted: 23 Nov 2020 08:48 AM PST

    How to beat the Chained Ogre with minimal effort

    Posted: 23 Nov 2020 07:15 AM PST

    NG+2, No Kuro's Charm, Bell Demon.....is a crazy shxt

    Posted: 23 Nov 2020 08:17 PM PST

    It took me one more week to finish the round than the first game. Everytime i failed to parry i got damage My blade is just a kitchen knife for them 😂😂😂 Demon of hatred, it took me at least 40 minutes everytime I fought him and the fxck I became the demon of hatred at the end 😂😂😂 It takes two mistakes, or sometimes just one mistake and then I'm gone and died. Have you guys the experience? Try this shxt for real 🙏😉

    submitted by /u/cataniluel
    [link] [comments]

    Built an underground temple on minecraft inspired by Senpou Temple, got lots of other places inspired from Sekiro too, and some place even directly from the game in this map

    Posted: 23 Nov 2020 01:24 AM PST

    illusion 404

    Posted: 23 Nov 2020 09:37 PM PST

    I finished Sekiro for the first time!

    Posted: 23 Nov 2020 01:02 PM PST

    I just finished Sekiro for the first time. What a beautifull game... By chance I unlocked the purification ending and it was so fitting and so sad... I love this game. I love it's characters and I love the lore!

    The hardest boss by far was the owl (father). Fuck this guy.

    Does anyone know wich is the "canon" ending? For me it's the purification ending because it is so fitting for the character of Sekiro.

    submitted by /u/GuywithShield
    [link] [comments]

    Accessibility query 2.0

    Posted: 23 Nov 2020 11:35 PM PST

    Can you assign multiple commands to the same button? For instance, grappling hook and interact both to E? So when there's no interactable option I can just Batman outta there with E, but still use E to interact when there is an option.

    I know this will situationally futz with the game, but I've one hand available to me and only so many buttons on my Logitech G700. Just trying to make it work even if the result is a bit of jank.

    Thank you!

    submitted by /u/Russtafarians
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment