• Breaking News

    Monday, November 23, 2020

    Sekiro - Hesitation is defeat

    Sekiro - Hesitation is defeat


    Hesitation is defeat

    Posted: 22 Nov 2020 04:15 AM PST

    Wrecking the archer outside of Lady Butterfly for the 83rd time

    Posted: 23 Nov 2020 12:00 AM PST

    Drawing I did back at the start of 2020, had no idea what’s to come

    Posted: 22 Nov 2020 03:53 AM PST

    Hirata Estate anyone? Japanese art found on Pinterest

    Posted: 22 Nov 2020 01:57 PM PST

    Genichiro Ashina with ink by me

    Posted: 22 Nov 2020 05:23 AM PST

    [DS3: Blades of Ashina mod WIP] Reversing Soul of Cinder's lightning

    Posted: 22 Nov 2020 09:02 AM PST

    *Reaches phase 2* Isshin: "It's glock o'clock"

    Posted: 22 Nov 2020 08:37 AM PST

    My first win against owl @hirata if anyone cares heh. Pretty proud of the win, thought it was over early but somehow made it.

    Posted: 22 Nov 2020 09:43 PM PST

    Inner Father Surpassed

    Posted: 22 Nov 2020 05:02 PM PST

    The book Kuro was reading is a poet from Mao Zedong

    Posted: 22 Nov 2020 08:03 PM PST

    The book Kuro was reading is a poet from Mao Zedong

    a famous poet of Chinese founding father Mao Zedong: To the tune of Chin Yuan Chun.Snow

    北国风光,千里冰封,万里雪飘。望长城内外,惟馀莽莽;大河上下,顿失滔滔。山舞银蛇,原驰蜡象,欲与天公试比高。须晴日,看红妆素裹,分外妖娆。

    江山如此多娇,引无数英雄竞折腰。惜秦皇汉武,略输文采;唐宗宋祖,稍逊风骚。一代天骄,成吉思汗,只识弯弓射大雕。俱往矣,数风流人物,还看今朝。

    An English translation:

    North country scene,a hundred leagues locked in ice, a thousand leagues of whirling snow.Both sides of the Great Wall, one single white immensity.The Yellow River's swift current, is stilled from end to end.The mountains dance like silver snakes, and the highlands charge like wax-hued elephants, vying with heaven in stature.On a fine day, the land, clad in white, adorned in red, grows more enchanting.

    This land so rich in beauty,has made countless heroes bow in homage.But alas! Chin Shih-huang and Han Wu-ti, were lacking in literary grace,and Tang Tai-tsung and Sung Tai-tsu,had little poetry in their souls;And Genghis Khan, proud Son of Heaven for a day, knew only shooting eagles, bow outstretched.All are past and gone, for truly great men, look to this age alone.

    https://lyricstranslate.com

    *picture was extracted from texture files

    https://preview.redd.it/d9kxgvu43x061.png?width=1089&format=png&auto=webp&s=f8959676d44b811a3ae04d645ddd7c9ab3f3e012

    https://preview.redd.it/6uudt5vvyw061.png?width=1087&format=png&auto=webp&s=65da54d909ef80f26f959d2b74acd3bad37ec73f

    submitted by /u/Herbszc
    [link] [comments]

    I take back every bad thing I have said about Sekiro

    Posted: 22 Nov 2020 03:51 PM PST

    Let me preface this by saying I'm an idiot and sorry for the long post.

    I play Sekiro on PS4, I bought the game digitally a few months ago after finishing Dark Souls 1 for the first time. I loved the art, concept and enemy design at the beginning but as I played I realised I didn't get the hype at all, the game felt far too punishing, sluggish and unfair especially during the late game boss fights and I wasn't sure if I even liked it.

    Nevertheless I persevered and finally made it to Isshin the Sword Saint. This is when I HATED the game. When I say hated I mean it made me absolutely miserable, no matter how hard I tried I just couldn't get the hang of it at all, at best only making it to his phase two before being insta killed. I would constantly complain about it and get incredibly frustrated which was just unhealthy really.

    For a while I gave up and moved onto the other From Soft Games, finishing both Bloodborne and DS3 and their DLCs relatively frustration free (and DS1 7 more times). But I always came back to Sekiro at points and ALWAYS got my ass handed to me. I really really hated the game but I also really wanted to finish it just to prove I could.

    Anyway cut to the present, my housemate recently started a play-through on his PC and finished it in about 3 days. I was absolutely fuming (but also impressed) that he had no problems with Isshin whatsoever so I asked him to just show me how to deal with phase 2 and at that point even just beat him so I can move on with my life. He tried it on my account and also got his ass absolutely handed to him over and over again which was a shock.

    He said it didn't feel right so he had a look at my tv settings and it turns out I had my display set to eco mode which was giving me an input delay of like 0.5-0.7 seconds!

    I changed it then and beat Isshin in like 3 tries, Jesus Christ I had no idea how good this game actually felt, I thought the slow reactions and delayed jumping was just harsh game design I'm such an idiot. Of course I couldn't beat the game and no wonder I wasn't having fun.

    After I did that I went and fought the two apes and finally fell in love with this game properly it felt so fluid and I actually could do what I wanted to do and didn't feel needlessly punished or like I should have deflected but didn't at times.

    Now looking forward to NG+ where I can actually time my parrying properly.

    I'm sorry I called you every swear word under the sun, Sekiro you're actually pretty great.

    submitted by /u/Judgmental_Dragon
    [link] [comments]

    YOO INNER FATHER FIRST TRY IN THE GAUNTLET!!! Only Mortal Journey left!

    Posted: 22 Nov 2020 09:50 AM PST

    ashima castles hard O__o..... who designed this!!?

    Posted: 22 Nov 2020 08:17 PM PST

    Valkyrie of Ashina vs Abyss Watchers.

    Posted: 22 Nov 2020 10:02 AM PST

    I finally finished this game!!!!

    Posted: 22 Nov 2020 01:30 PM PST

    I'm a huge From Software fan and I've had Sekiro since launch but have only just today finished the game, exactly 1 year and 8 months later. Today is also my birthday so I'm super excited about this.

    Initially, I thought I would never finish. I don't have a lot of free time to play and ended up quitting early on when I couldn't get past Juzou. I got laid off in July and decided to pick it back up since I had some free time on my hands. Watched a lot videos and read strategies and managed to make it all the way to the Guardian Ape before I put it back down again. I thought I would never get past Genichiro!

    After hearing about the update I decided I was gonna finish this game if it killed me and I finally did it. I did the Immortal Severance ending and I'm honestly still in shock that I just beat the Sword Saint. What a fight that is. My proudest moment has to be the Headless Ape, I somehow managed to beat that fight first try (I know it's not that hard but beating anything in this game first try seems like an accomplishment). I'm ashamed to say I yeeted the Demon of Hatred off the cliff because I just don't have time for that shit, sorry. I hope to go back and do it legit later but I haven't decided if I'll do another playthrough.

    This really is a fantastic game. My only complaint is not having enough time to get really good at it.

    submitted by /u/Returns_are_Hard
    [link] [comments]

    Effortless Seven Spears Kill, No Damage (Forgot to trim the video a bit, so no need to view the last 10 sec. or so)

    Posted: 22 Nov 2020 08:27 AM PST

    How the hell was Kuro and Wolf supposed to walk out of Ashina, if the bridge leading out of the silver grass field is gone?

    Posted: 22 Nov 2020 08:33 AM PST

    I finally did it, this is what I called an epic boss fight

    Posted: 22 Nov 2020 01:25 PM PST

    I might sound cocky but guardian ape wasn't really hard for me

    Posted: 22 Nov 2020 04:36 AM PST

    Anyone know what this is

    Posted: 22 Nov 2020 02:53 PM PST

    My best time for a lone shadow

    Posted: 23 Nov 2020 12:34 AM PST

    VOTE FOR ELDEDN RING FOR THE MOST ANTICIPATE GAME OF THE YEAR!!!!

    Posted: 23 Nov 2020 12:34 AM PST

    I, a pitiful hollow form the depths of the subreddit of Elden Ring, have come to beg of you to vote for Elden Ring for the most anticipated game of the year. Everyone is already going apeshit in that subreddit and I figured that the members from this subreddit would be excited for the next From Soft title too, so why don't you go ahead and show your appreciation by voting.

    Here's the link:

    https://twitter.com/thegameawards/status/1329218619784380416

    You simply have to click on "vote for the Most Anticipated Game" below the text box and choose Elden Ring.

    Oh and you can vote once every day so be sure to vote any many times as you can!

    Cheers!

    submitted by /u/Niko_Bellic__
    [link] [comments]

    Did they patch Genichiro cheese?

    Posted: 22 Nov 2020 11:31 PM PST

    I mean cheese from 9:30 here -> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wiuGcbJWcqs - after you jump over him you hit him 3 times normaly and then youre going block-attack-block-attack etc. And now, after 1.06 first health bar is going down like before patch but second he blocks much more and gets out very wuick, feels like its impossible to cheese second health bar. Anyone has same problem? I know how to fight him perfecly without cheese, I just need this for a speedrun

    submitted by /u/honster6
    [link] [comments]

    Is the info about yashiraku sugar in the wikis correct?

    Posted: 22 Nov 2020 07:45 PM PST

    Both wikis I checked (fextralife and fandom) says that it increases attack by 25%. But I when searching on Google I found a post on gamefaqs saying that it actually increases posture damage by 50%, and that they found out about it from the official guide. Can someone who owns the guide verify this please?

    submitted by /u/dmantisk
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment