• Breaking News

    Sunday, November 8, 2020

    Sekiro - I created a scene inspired by a concept art from Sekiro, do u like it?

    Sekiro - I created a scene inspired by a concept art from Sekiro, do u like it?


    I created a scene inspired by a concept art from Sekiro, do u like it?

    Posted: 07 Nov 2020 01:41 PM PST

    AwooooooooAUGH

    Posted: 07 Nov 2020 05:27 PM PST

    To the person who had Inner Owl use Mist Raven 4 times in a row, I raise you my 7-8 Mist Ravens in a row.

    Posted: 07 Nov 2020 05:08 PM PST

    @#$& Dojun

    Posted: 07 Nov 2020 12:49 AM PST

    I ACTUALLY DID IT AAAAA

    Posted: 07 Nov 2020 01:10 PM PST

    Me right now....

    Posted: 07 Nov 2020 01:35 PM PST

    A meme to commemorate me taking six months to beat sword saint. . .

    Posted: 07 Nov 2020 04:23 PM PST

    Why daddy spank me?

    Posted: 07 Nov 2020 07:59 AM PST

    You guys are really out here on the wiki

    Posted: 07 Nov 2020 08:12 PM PST

    Hey hey, Fromsoftware is holding a questionnaire for people who have played Sekiro! If you haven't played it, you're also welcome to do it!

    Posted: 07 Nov 2020 12:55 PM PST

    https://www2.fromsoftware.jp/p/main/questionnaire/

    Right up there! It was just posted on their Japanese Twitter, so it might be more for their Japanese audience. But, I mean, the questionnaire is really accessible if you use Google Translate, and at the end you can download some sweet free Sekiro wallpapers. Somehow, that "do a free questionnaire and get free digital swag" is reminiscent of their little digital media goodies in the 2000s.

    They also specify that the questionnaire can also be taken if you haven't played Sekiro. They also ask about what games you've played in the past 3 months, soo... If you're like me and want to let Fromsoft know you've recently been playing their old games that you think deserve to be recognized, you could put that there... like a certain other Fromsoftware developed/Activision published series in the 2000s but anyways

    Thank you to /u/gondolace for pointing me here! I spend most of my time in the Fromsoftware subreddit.

    submitted by /u/throwaway042502
    [link] [comments]

    A sweaty hands love letter

    Posted: 07 Nov 2020 05:47 PM PST

    I started playing Sekiro a few days ago after finishing Dark Souls 3 and maaaan, Sekiro is so much more fun. It took quite a while getting used to the mechanics and to delete the DS muscle memory (stop dodging, idiot!) but when it finally clicked and I got the deflect timing right...I felt like Neo in "The Matrix". CLANG CLANG, MOTHERFUCKER!

    I just beat Genichiro and I'm still shaking. What a god damn epic fight. The first time it felt like he was this overwhelming force of nature but the more I tried and the more I learned his moves the more confident I got and at some point I could feel the tides turn and I was getting an edge on him. And in the run I beat him it just clicked and I was so focused and on point and that final deathblow was the most satisfying thing I have ever done in a videogame. Jesus fucking Christ, I love this game! And Jesus Christ, I need to wipe down this controller!

    submitted by /u/Fabsun
    [link] [comments]

    Finally did it. Only took me 40 hours.

    Posted: 07 Nov 2020 11:00 AM PST

    The true Shura form

    Posted: 07 Nov 2020 05:51 PM PST

    I am the fuckin best

    Posted: 07 Nov 2020 10:46 PM PST

    Something interesting I noticed about Kuro

    Posted: 07 Nov 2020 07:36 PM PST

    You know that moment with Kuro where he makes a cut in his chest with the Mortal Blade? For the longest time I wondered what that meant, like why that area in particular. After unlocking the Tengu outfit though, I think I know why.

    If you look at Wolf's chest, you can see a very large and noteworthy scar. I don't know for sure, but I'm pretty sure that's from when Owl stabbed him in the back at Hirata. It's right about in the same place, and plus the size of the scar is about the same width of his sword.

    Obviously Kuro is not a fan of his power and hates what it's capable of turning people into. He also cares a lot about Wolf, and hates even more that he has subjected him to this power. Maybe since he felt responsible for what happened to Wolf, he wanted to receive a similar scar in order to make up in some small way for what he perceived to be his own mistake.

    Maybe everyone knew this except me, but it probably wouldn't have ever occurred to me had I not unlocked the Tengu outfit and seen that scar. Hope this was interesting.

    submitted by /u/solarizexhc
    [link] [comments]

    Sekiro: Shadows Die Twice Artwork - Created by Kris Watts

    Posted: 07 Nov 2020 06:05 PM PST

    Since the FPS Unlocker got an early 1.05 update, I thought I'd try something fun with it

    Posted: 07 Nov 2020 08:49 PM PST

    Finally got the Tengu skin :) had to go see Dad

    Posted: 07 Nov 2020 08:46 PM PST

    Somehow killed Isshin flawless, time to move on to Inner Isshin

    Posted: 07 Nov 2020 08:44 PM PST

    owl f***ng dies

    Posted: 07 Nov 2020 06:23 PM PST

    I don't know

    Posted: 07 Nov 2020 06:40 AM PST

    My personal Hirata Estate Farms

    Posted: 07 Nov 2020 06:02 PM PST

    1. Hirata Estate Soundtrack is ABSOLUTELY POPPIN!
    2. A lot more going on visually than farming red samurai.
    3. F those purple ninja creeps! All my homies hate those Purple Ninja creeps!

    Be sure to ledge kill that second purple or his step-bro might come over and see what's up.

    https://reddit.com/link/jq3cy4/video/8sha124rbxx51/player

    submitted by /u/MAAAANRaaaAY
    [link] [comments]

    Uuuuhh. Sekiro?

    Posted: 07 Nov 2020 12:42 PM PST

    Finally beat this fucker into the ground im so glad i actually fought him legit was very very close to tossing my controller am not looking forward to isshin

    Posted: 07 Nov 2020 06:50 PM PST

    No comments:

    Post a Comment