• Breaking News

    Wednesday, November 25, 2020

    Sekiro - I painted the Guardian Ape fight

    Sekiro - I painted the Guardian Ape fight


    I painted the Guardian Ape fight

    Posted: 25 Nov 2020 09:37 AM PST

    Proud to be done with him finally.

    Posted: 25 Nov 2020 08:00 PM PST

    Finally I did it! First playthrough, first FromSoftware game!

    Posted: 25 Nov 2020 06:43 AM PST

    First time finishing the game

    Posted: 25 Nov 2020 10:16 PM PST

    “Why are you the way you are? I hate so much about the things you choose to be.”

    Posted: 25 Nov 2020 10:09 AM PST

    I did it.

    Posted: 25 Nov 2020 07:49 AM PST

    A new way to play Sekiro for all skill levels!

    Posted: 25 Nov 2020 01:03 PM PST

    There are definitely times when our favorite games become bland. Fortunately for the souls-like community, I've made a discord (600+ people so far!) where you can submit your own challenges for others to try! Or, you could alternatively try other people's challenges! Challenges have all kinds of different difficulties from Novice to Master, and we even have blind runs along with custom speedruns!!! This discord has gained a LOT of attention, and it seems like a lot of people are really enjoying it, so come check it out!
    Games supported: DeS, DS1, DS2, DS3, BB, Sekiro

    Here's an introduction video to help you understand EVERYTHING about the server:
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=87qpMxk-Sz0
    (srry for quality, just uploaded!)

    Join here: https://discord.gg/hCKbB6qJWR

    Here's where it all started! https://www.reddit.com/r/darksouls/comments/jzy0ej/a_new_way_to_play_dark_souls_for_all_skill_levels/?utm_source=share&utm_medium=web2x&context=3

    submitted by /u/hungryhyena78
    [link] [comments]

    OOHHH HOW MY BLOOD BOILS!

    Posted: 25 Nov 2020 02:38 AM PST

    A message to anybody on the fence about Sekiro

    Posted: 25 Nov 2020 02:25 PM PST

    I was so conflicted on sekiro. I had seen so many posts and reviews about people saying the game was "too hard" and "actually impossible". It almost scared me away from the game. I never considered myself to be that good at games, and seeing so many people that I assumed were all better than me having trouble almost pushed me to not buy it. I had seen somebody on this sub say that they were stuck on genichiro for like a year. I was astonished. Will I never beat this? Will this game destroy my confidence? Will I break my tv in rage and waste 60 dollars?

    Jesus fucking christ no.

    Anybody that says that this game is too hard is LYING. They need to GIT GUD. Study the enemy patterns, deflect, mikiri, jump kick, thrust, stealth, attack, or dodge every single attack that you need to. I beat this game the other day, and I feel like I have trumped everyone. It wasnt impossible, i never felt like it was too far from my grasp, and I never gave up. Trust me, the game is HARD. It will test every bit of your reflexes as a gamer, but it won't beat YOU. Let this be a message to everybody that you can win. You will beat the boss. You will get the items. You will improve your skills and prosthetics. You will WIN.

    Hesitation is Defeat, my fellow shinobi

    Edit: I have just realized that 100 days ago, I had asked if sekiro would be a good first soulsborne game. I beat it almost exactly 100 days since I posted that.

    submitted by /u/FriendlyDetective319
    [link] [comments]

    Is it normal to spent multiple hours (3-5) on the bosses in this game?

    Posted: 25 Nov 2020 11:03 AM PST

    I've been streaming my first time playthrough of sekiro and whilst I admit i'm not good at this game my chat have been saying because its PS4 30fps it is almost impossible to complete and that spending upwards of 10 hours fighting some bosses is quite normal. It feels like a bit of a cop out though. So I just wanted a second opinion, is this game that difficult that bosses will take vast amounts of hours?

    submitted by /u/MrGuyAwesome
    [link] [comments]

    Did anyone find it hard to finish this game while doing their playthrough?

    Posted: 25 Nov 2020 02:46 PM PST

    I've been trying to finish it for years but despite that, it's fun but I find it that this game feels more like a task and that exploring isn't as fun but more daunting as EVERYTHING, is a major threat. Bloodborne and the Dark Souls game I finished.

    Any advice or opinion if you went through this

    submitted by /u/Poetryisalive
    [link] [comments]

    I beat Sekiro!!!

    Posted: 25 Nov 2020 09:42 AM PST

    Y'all I finally beat the sword saint after like 8 months of on and off attempts and a hundred rage quits. Thanks to all who gave me advice! I feel proud to have finally completed it, and very glad I bought this game and discovered this community.

    submitted by /u/lukesk9walk3r
    [link] [comments]

    Whoah!

    Posted: 25 Nov 2020 06:51 PM PST

    Just beat true monk first try no deathblows, no cheese, just deflects and good ol firecrackers! (Thank god for the break from owl that i still cant kill)

    submitted by /u/jubileusthegreat
    [link] [comments]

    That Kuro's Charm Sure Does Make A Difference

    Posted: 25 Nov 2020 02:41 PM PST

    Last night after idk how many attempts I finally beat Isshin Ashina for the Shura ending for the first time (it was cool and sad at the same time). I did it on NG++ no charm.

    Going through the game, I never really noticed how big of an impact that no charm mode is. From day one I've always played deflecting, and never utilized blocking so I figured how bad can it be? Well I'm no perfect "never screws up a deflect" so I still take chip damage but I never noticed how much harder it actually is until today.

    As was my plan I decided to take back Kuro's charm to now attempt the boss rush modes again (because no charm just isn't happening this playthrough). I destroyed Isshan with little effort and plenty of resourses left on my first attempt and I was just shocked at the difficulty change and how much easier he was.
    I know it's obvious that the game is harder with no charm, but I wanna tell any dedicated fan to actually try it if you haven't because wow it's quite a difference! The game was freakin brutal.

    submitted by /u/SplittingProductions
    [link] [comments]

    PSA: Guardian Ape Terror Scream

    Posted: 25 Nov 2020 11:19 AM PST

    Sekiro is probably a bit too old to be giving out PSAs, but I've noticed several posts about the Guardian Ape fight in the past week and all the tips seemed to leave out one key piece of info.

    The terror scream in the second phase can be completely negated by using any umbrella prosthetic, not just the Phoenix Lilac version. The Phoenix Lilac umbrella seems to be a common suggestion, even though it isn't attainable until after the Guardian Ape fight.

    This is a clear inconsistency in Sekiro's mechanics, and the game gives absolutely no indication that it works, but it can make all the difference in the boss fight.

    Hope it helps someone out on what can definitely be a frustrating boss!

    submitted by /u/Vivi_O
    [link] [comments]

    Corrupted monk is a Smough parent

    Posted: 25 Nov 2020 11:07 PM PST

    I just understood that corrupted monk is actually an oriental cousin of Smough. The laughs, the size and that jumping attacks...damn think about it

    submitted by /u/lsm02
    [link] [comments]

    Really frustrated and disappointed with multiple bugs during my first playthrough.

    Posted: 25 Nov 2020 10:04 PM PST

    I've encountered two really debilitating bugs during my first playthrough. I've tried to do it blind but my suspicious were correct and after checking the walkthroughs, I've encountered bugs which severely hinder my progress.

    The first was that the game never registered that I received the mechanical Barrell. This prevented me from upgrading my flame barrel, which I held out for for most of the game.

    The second which is much more significant, the game never unlocked my unlimited confetti after defeating the corrupted monk, so beating these apparition bosses is near impossible since I've run out of confetti. Seriously pisses me off having invested so much time only to be shafted by these issues.

    You can look them up. They're uncommon bugs and I happen to have encountered two of them.

    submitted by /u/biscuitman76
    [link] [comments]

    Poor Red Guard.

    Posted: 25 Nov 2020 09:53 PM PST

    Why can I not go back to Kuro although I have the Shelter Stone, the Mortal Blade and the Lotus of the Palace flower?

    Posted: 25 Nov 2020 11:56 AM PST

    I searched the web and I understand that when you have these three items, which I do, you should return to Kuro and talk to him, but the sculptor's idols at Ashina Castle are all unavailable and the castle gate is locked. What do I have to do in order to being able to progress/to talk to Kuro?

    submitted by /u/MN130828
    [link] [comments]

    Fuck you Owl

    Posted: 25 Nov 2020 08:28 AM PST

    Genichiro Way of Tomoe

    Posted: 25 Nov 2020 09:27 PM PST

    Any tips or advice for how to deal with his lightning in phase 2?I've done this fight so much I can do phase 1 almost flawlessly. It seems whenever I get to this phase no matter how good the moment lightning comes, I die. I try my absolute hardest to position myself better or even try to get behind him when he tries to shoot down or sweep attack but no matter what it always catches me and kills me instantly. Does anyone have any tips or anything? I've tried to jump counter but due to dying in literally 1-2 hits max I don't really get the opportunity to practice. Starting to get super discouraged as I'm not interested in spending another 6+ hours on this boss trying to just learn to counter this attack only to forget and have to learn again at the final boss. Any help is appreciated

    submitted by /u/shorty5k
    [link] [comments]

    All Generals Speed Kill

    Posted: 25 Nov 2020 09:11 PM PST

    No comments:

    Post a Comment