• Breaking News

    Friday, November 27, 2020

    Sekiro - Best ending I could have asked for ⚡⚡⚡

    Sekiro - Best ending I could have asked for ⚡⚡⚡


    Best ending I could have asked for ⚡⚡⚡

    Posted: 26 Nov 2020 06:42 PM PST

    Glock the sword isshin

    Posted: 26 Nov 2020 02:19 AM PST

    I don’t remember this upgrade

    Posted: 26 Nov 2020 01:25 AM PST

    The way of shura.

    Posted: 26 Nov 2020 01:46 AM PST

    Small detail on the Shura outfit

    Posted: 26 Nov 2020 07:43 PM PST

    So I finally got all of the outfits. I went to fight one of the headless and noticed something interesting about the shura outfit. Usually when Sekiro is in a dark place, his eyes glow yellowish-white. The same is for the Ashina outfit, and the Tengu outfit doesn't have it for obvious reasons. But on the Shura outfit, his one eye glows red instead of white. Just thought it was neat

    submitted by /u/JoshABoyo
    [link] [comments]

    When you parry one attack after 300 tries later

    Posted: 26 Nov 2020 08:17 PM PST

    Corrupted Monk inspired bronze button

    Posted: 26 Nov 2020 10:20 AM PST

    Did we ever find out where Genichiro got Black Gate?

    Posted: 26 Nov 2020 09:06 PM PST

    It was implied by the Hidden Temple Monk that he attempted to get the Crimson Mortal Blade but failed. Yet, he somehow acquired the Black Mortal Blade from somewhere else. Anyone have an idea where or how he got his hands on it? Since the Folding Screen Monke was some trial of intelligence(i guess... just use gachin's and firecrackers tbh) we can assume the Black Blade was some trial of power. Thoughts?

    submitted by /u/thingsdie9
    [link] [comments]

    Died 22 times, but I did it

    Posted: 26 Nov 2020 09:43 AM PST

    NG+ Lady Butterfly - New Secret Move!?

    Posted: 26 Nov 2020 12:09 PM PST

    Genichiro took me maybe 30 attempts. Should I give up?

    Posted: 26 Nov 2020 06:47 PM PST

    This game has really been at the limits of my skill I think. I've beaten all other From SW games but this combat system just hasn't come easy to me. Even on the attempt that I beat Genichiro, I was whiffing way more thrust counters and sweeps than I feel like I should have. I'm still not good at that thrust counter, whatever it's called. I still don't "get" the combat system, even though I'm able to slide by with a win sometimes. I've beaten all the minibosses leading up to Genichiro but most of them has been by the skin of my teeth.

    So the question is, for my mental sanity, should I call it a day? I got back to the kid and beat the guy from the opening. I could walk away now feeling okay about it I guess. Although I usually try to beat games that I play.

    Will I ever get this combat down? Where is Genichiro ranked as far as difficult bosses?

    Should I quit and move on to normie-tier games til Elden Ring comes out?

    I really appreciate your input on this.

    PS: I really wish From would allow you to practice against minibosses. The practice guy is way too easy to really prepare you or allow you to get used to the combat system.

    submitted by /u/anomieandirony
    [link] [comments]

    Demon without equal (inner isshin)

    Posted: 26 Nov 2020 10:32 PM PST

    How is Sekiro running on the XSX?

    Posted: 26 Nov 2020 10:32 PM PST

    Apparently this game has uncapped frame rate, so I'm curious to know how it runs on Xbox Series X.

    Supposedly it runs at locked 60fps, but I was curious from some one that had first hand experience.

    submitted by /u/Gears6
    [link] [comments]

    Does anyone know where the cut on isshin’s stomach is from?

    Posted: 26 Nov 2020 04:29 PM PST

    I've seen it occasionally and I don't know if they added that for when you kill him or it has more hidden meaning. Because I'll see it on his stomach before I slash his stomach.

    submitted by /u/SpaceWhalesInSpace
    [link] [comments]

    Why cant there just be a retry button instead of having to load out and load back in just to die again in reflections/gauntlet?

    Posted: 26 Nov 2020 10:03 AM PST

    Yes im just trying to practice against inner father for the shura gauntlet. Yes ik im salty af right now. But wtf just reset the fight why do i have to go back to a idol and select the fight over and over. Fuck. I dont care if i die over and over just stop waisting my time with the loading screens.

    submitted by /u/CrayonColorDinosaur
    [link] [comments]

    Inner Isshin - full DEFLECT but at 125% SPEED

    Posted: 27 Nov 2020 12:43 AM PST

    Prioritise unlocking skills or increasing attack power in NG+1

    Posted: 26 Nov 2020 06:41 PM PST

    Hey guys!

    Tonight I finally beat this game for the first time. I loved every second and jumped immediately into new game+.

    But as it now takes more and more experience to earn new skill points should I focus on getting my attack power up using the dragon mask or unlocking the remaining skills. I feel like most of the remaining skills I wouldn't use that much, but the completionist in me wants to see those skill trees maxed out 😅

    Thanks in advance for any wisdom that can be shared 👍

    Edit: thank you so much for the input everyone! Think I'm gonna work on the skills to get the achievement.

    submitted by /u/Fall0utBen
    [link] [comments]

    Shura Gauntlet - Demon of Hatred nerfed?

    Posted: 27 Nov 2020 12:13 AM PST

    Did anyone think the Demon of Hatred boss was nerfed for the Gauntlet? Third phase over after 2 mountain echo hits?

    submitted by /u/araddear
    [link] [comments]

    TIL: Mist Noble doesn't regenerate health upon de-aggroing

    Posted: 26 Nov 2020 12:41 PM PST

    Mist Noble, the brick wall that has stopped so many players from continuing on their journey, has a special weakness I didn't know about until today.

    You can hit him, even deal a deathblow, then leave, de-aggro him completely, and when you come back he'll be in the exact state you left him in.

    • Leaving his room mid-fight and dancing on his roof doesn't regenerate his health
    • Leaving the misty area (I went to talk to the monk sitting in front of the place) doesn't regenerate his health
    • Leaving completely (I went all the way back to Shirahagi) regens him fully
    • Resting regens him fully

    So, as long as you stay nearby his misty place, you can bully him even more than ever before by taking breaks in between fighting him, and he'll stay beaten up for the whole duration.

    Video evidence here - I attack Mist Noble, leave, deal a deathblow on Juzou clone, come back to see Mist Noble, then Juzou clone, to see how they healed once I left their aggro range. Juzou is completely fine, while Mist Noble has no health and only one deathblow left on him.

    submitted by /u/Feuerex
    [link] [comments]

    Guys.....

    Posted: 26 Nov 2020 10:39 AM PST

    I'm starting to think I'm nothing more than a stray dog after all.

    EDIT: finally got him (Owl Father), but it took so many attempts that you may all in fact have dragonrot by now.

    submitted by /u/TheDefenseNeverRests
    [link] [comments]

    Sword Saint, Charmless/Demon Bell, Base Vitality and Posture (NO DAMAGE)

    Posted: 26 Nov 2020 06:48 PM PST

    Are we expecting any more content for Sekiro?

    Posted: 26 Nov 2020 10:34 PM PST

    Sekiro Artwork By Kris Watts

    Posted: 26 Nov 2020 04:06 AM PST

    No comments:

    Post a Comment