• Breaking News

    Monday, November 30, 2020

    Sekiro - Woooooooooo

    Sekiro - Woooooooooo


    Woooooooooo

    Posted: 29 Nov 2020 05:54 PM PST

    Somehow did Shadowfall into lightning reversal on Genichiro, Way of Tomoe on accident while just doing random stuff to have fun on this boss fight, it was clean.

    Posted: 29 Nov 2020 04:11 AM PST

    Due to my last post I saw people wonder if High Monk can also do lightning reversal like Shadowfall can and to my shock it actually can do it too.

    Posted: 29 Nov 2020 12:37 PM PST

    9 hours of trying. Just took down Owl.

    Posted: 29 Nov 2020 05:49 PM PST

    The combat in this game is just so ridiculously good, I can’t get over it.

    Posted: 29 Nov 2020 09:45 PM PST

    Even with the questionable grab hitboxes and the frankly shitty camera when in cramped spaces it's still by far the best combat of any game I've ever played.

    submitted by /u/Lt_Dickballs
    [link] [comments]

    It's awesome !! I absolutely appreciate it.

    Posted: 29 Nov 2020 10:14 PM PST

    Guess Isshin is the one who needs to stop hesitating, huh?

    Posted: 29 Nov 2020 02:53 PM PST

    WOOOOOOOO

    Posted: 30 Nov 2020 12:47 AM PST

    Help! Stuck at the very beginning of Hirata Estate. Can't go anywhere!

    Posted: 29 Nov 2020 01:52 PM PST

    I just teleported onto the cliff overlooking Hirata Estate, and I have no way forward. There's no place for me to climb down the cliff, and nor is there any where for me to grapple or anything. I tried jumping off the cliff but then died. Is this a bug? Not sure how to proceed.

    EDIT: Nevermind, I figured it out. You have to jump and then grapple the tree. I'm too dumb for this game.

    submitted by /u/Isunova
    [link] [comments]

    “High Monk” can cancel Inner Genichiros sakura dance lightning attack

    Posted: 29 Nov 2020 09:51 PM PST

    Sekiro. Lady Butterfly winning attempt. After dying around 200 times.

    Posted: 29 Nov 2020 08:10 PM PST

    I added the "What's New Scooby Doo" song to the Demon of Hatred fight.

    Posted: 29 Nov 2020 06:07 PM PST

    Finally got around to this, I'm pretty happy with how it turned out.

    Posted: 29 Nov 2020 04:44 PM PST

    Sekiro does weird things when you explore this area after DOH

    Posted: 29 Nov 2020 06:56 PM PST

    Fountainhead

    Posted: 29 Nov 2020 09:23 PM PST

    So what should I expect from this game?

    Posted: 29 Nov 2020 08:55 PM PST

    I've played every single souls-like except for this one. This game came out during a time where I had to focus on other things in life, so I never got a chance to play it. However, I decided to order it on Amazon and it shall be arriving tomorrow. I'm curious - what should I expect from this title? I tend to go into games blind, so aside from trailers and aside from my friend telling me it is the hardest out of any souls game, I don't know much about how this game play. What is your experience with it like?

    submitted by /u/KingShrep
    [link] [comments]

    I think the giant snake broke

    Posted: 29 Nov 2020 08:31 PM PST

    I’m a rather new player and was trying to sneak around one of the generals. He scared me.

    Posted: 29 Nov 2020 08:29 PM PST

    When you get killed so many times that even your enemies start to acknowledge your dying skills

    Posted: 29 Nov 2020 03:06 AM PST

    Should I get this game?

    Posted: 29 Nov 2020 02:07 PM PST

    The only game like this that I've played is Star Wars: Jedi Fallen Order and I'm not amazing at it. Sekiro looks like an amazing game but I'm not sure if it will make me so infuriated that I quit or the right amount of difficulty.

    submitted by /u/Void_heart525
    [link] [comments]

    Finally, I’ve never thought that I could do it but after SO much time, I finally defeated Isshin, the Sword Saint on base vitality and attack power 1.

    Posted: 29 Nov 2020 09:56 AM PST

    The Shichimen Warriors

    Posted: 29 Nov 2020 06:14 AM PST

    Hello, good people of r/Sekiro,

    I know I'm probably late to the party, and there have been much better analysis of the lore, but the Shichimen Warriors have always been the most fascinating creature of Sekiro to me, and I've tried to discover as much about them as possible for the longest time. It always bothered me that this mysterious enemy has so little actual lore revealed, compared to the Headless for example, so I'll try to rectify that.

    I'll jot down everything I've discovered and theorized about them here.

    1. Out of the three(?) apparitions in the game, the Shichimen Warriors are the only ones who can be controlled with the Puppeteer Skill. While they do take extra damage from Confetti, I believe this means they have an actual physical body, i.e they are not spirits themselves.
    2. They wear helmets with centipedes on them, which points to a connection with Senpo Temple. To add to this, they wield what seems to be Buddhist ritual lances, as well as armor in the shape of a starving buddha. (I found this in another Reddit post, but I can't find it right now). Warrior monks in feudal Japan often wore samurai armor in combat, which makes the Shichimen seem like warrior monks from Senpo Temple.
    3. They are all found in places with large numbers of restless spirits, which they seem to draw power from: the Ashina Depths burial grounds for the mass executions of vassals, the lair of the Lion Monkey (after the souls are released from his stomach?), and the waterfall at the bottom of the Palace Nobles feeding hall (perhaps the souls were "washed" down from there en mass, now trapped)
    4. The "Seven-Faces" in their name doesn't relate to the Shichinin Misaki, whom I believe are too different in their spiritual nature. Instead, I think it simply a reference to the mass of souls the Shichimen have absorbed, which imprint themselves in the form of the Menpo on the creatures back.

    Putting this together, the following image comes to mind for me: in their search for immortality, Senpo Temple dispatches some of its members, who learn to draw upon the power of the restless Onryou, absorbing them and becoming cursed, apparition-like monsters in the progress. A bit of a stretch, but the Pacifying Agent speaks of "Grave keepers, executioners, the Memorial Mob... all who keep death close". Perhaps the Shichimen were Buddhist gravekeepers, who corrupted their purpose?

    Anyway, this is as much as I have personally gathered and speculated on. Any additions, or refutations to my theory are more than welcome.

    submitted by /u/ThePykeSpy
    [link] [comments]

    Lady butterfly is underrated

    Posted: 29 Nov 2020 10:36 AM PST

    I understand that you can cheese you with step dodges, but I save the cheese for the bosses that need it (I'm looking at you, DOH). Lady butterfly is AWESOME. The setting in the burning building, the attacks, everything. The way she flies through the air and jumps on wires is so badass. I love the sound of her wires, and then she jumps around. The music, OHHHH the music. I love it. The tune is kind of sad, and it just feels like an emotional fight. Borate estate was a really cool area, and this fight just blows me away. The 2nd phase would be awesome if it weren't for the snapseed dudes. But if she had just gotten faster and had harder to deflect moves, but I still love it.

    submitted by /u/FriendlyDetective319
    [link] [comments]

    Second owl fight excuse flash

    Posted: 30 Nov 2020 12:13 AM PST

    No comments:

    Post a Comment