• Breaking News

    Monday, November 16, 2020

    Sekiro - The son of Owl doesn’t take kindly to illusions.

    Sekiro - The son of Owl doesn’t take kindly to illusions.


    The son of Owl doesn’t take kindly to illusions.

    Posted: 15 Nov 2020 06:28 AM PST

    This boss is unbelievably a joke lmaoo

    Posted: 15 Nov 2020 06:37 PM PST

    TIL That the Flame Vent (as well as other fire type tools) can burn away the tall grass and bushes you can hide in.

    Posted: 15 Nov 2020 03:30 PM PST

    Guardian Ape by me

    Posted: 15 Nov 2020 02:48 PM PST

    He is the messiah

    Posted: 15 Nov 2020 11:42 AM PST

    [DS3: Blades of Ashina mod WIP] One Mind

    Posted: 15 Nov 2020 11:17 PM PST

    Decided to look through some bad reviews for Sekiro and came across these gems, I have no words lmfao

    Posted: 15 Nov 2020 01:04 PM PST

    Shura Gauntlet Skin

    Posted: 15 Nov 2020 08:05 PM PST

    Beat the game for the first time. Im in tears after this shinobi execution

    Posted: 15 Nov 2020 08:52 PM PST

    Trying to create Isshin Sword Saint in TABS, this is what I have so far.

    Posted: 15 Nov 2020 04:00 PM PST

    Nope * 10 times

    Posted: 15 Nov 2020 09:06 PM PST

    Forgot I didn't have Sakura Dance equipped, so I had to flawless the rest of phase 3

    Posted: 15 Nov 2020 08:50 AM PST

    Genichiro del Toro

    Posted: 15 Nov 2020 07:48 AM PST

    Checkmate Game Journalists

    Posted: 15 Nov 2020 12:32 AM PST

    One of my favorite combos to deflect

    Posted: 15 Nov 2020 03:39 PM PST

    The battle is officially won

    Posted: 15 Nov 2020 04:04 PM PST

    Inner father: baby food, inner isshin: piece of cake, chained ogre: nightmare

    Posted: 15 Nov 2020 07:01 PM PST

    Great Shinobi - Owl , Gauntlet of Strength , No Damage | No Buff | Base Vitality - Sekiro Boss Fight

    Posted: 15 Nov 2020 11:56 PM PST

    TFW you beat Inner Father in the Shura Gauntlet

    Posted: 15 Nov 2020 03:06 PM PST

    I’ve broken two controllers playing Sekiro

    Posted: 15 Nov 2020 09:21 PM PST

    The left bumper on two of my Xbox controllers has broken off during boss fights in this game. The first time happened while fighting Owl on my first playthrough last year when the game came out. Like the entire button fell out of the controller. I could probably buy a new set of bumpers and install it, but I have a couple other controllers that I can use. Or so I thought...

    I was just fighting True Corrupted Monk on my Dragon's Homecoming run and the left bumper on my elite controller came loose. It hasn't fallen out like the other controller and I can still block and deflect just fine, but this game, man. I can't believe a game I love so much has taken two controllers from me.

    submitted by /u/peabidy
    [link] [comments]

    Sekiro is my first ever platinum!

    Posted: 15 Nov 2020 02:19 PM PST

    I am 43 years old, and have been gaming since the days of Atari.

    I have always gamed purely for fun. I never got into online gaming or FPS of any kind. Single player, third person, action/adventure type games have always been my main staple.

    Before Sekiro, I was never even tempted to try for a platinum, as (in my experience) the tasks required for a platinum are often tedious and/or unnecessarily difficult (I'm looking at you, Riddler trophies).

    This time, however, I was motivated to get the platinum, since the achievements are all related to the story or character progression and upgrades.

    Simply put, this is the first game I ever encountered where continuing beyond mere completion of the game, remained fun for me until the platinum trophy was achieved.

    I am still awaiting delivery of my PS5 pre-order. I thought I might finish the platinum on PS5, as I expected to have it before now, but it seems kind of fitting that I finished on my trusty PS4. I've had it since 2014. It had performed well during this time. So it feels fitting that my last game on the PS4 should also be my first platinum. An appropriate send-off to the best console generation I have seen so far.

    Sekiro has been a blast. Definitely the most challenging game that I ever completed. I'm feeling pretty proud right now, and just wanted to share.

    Thanks!

    submitted by /u/droog77
    [link] [comments]

    Players of several times which boss still trips u up

    Posted: 15 Nov 2020 06:42 PM PST

    Give explanation if possible

    submitted by /u/Full_Grapefruit_2896
    [link] [comments]

    I somehow managed to beat Mortal Journey first try! Sorry for the blurry ss, I was trying to get it in the middle of the slash.

    Posted: 15 Nov 2020 02:42 PM PST

    No comments:

    Post a Comment