• Breaking News

    Tuesday, November 17, 2020

    Sekiro - How game journalist view this game

    Sekiro - How game journalist view this game


    How game journalist view this game

    Posted: 16 Nov 2020 04:21 PM PST

    Here's a tutorial for the players that found mist noble very hard

    Posted: 16 Nov 2020 04:44 PM PST

    "Can we have get some Sekiro?" "No, we have Sekiro at home." Sekiro at home:

    Posted: 16 Nov 2020 12:30 AM PST

    You can combine Sakura Dance with anti air deathblow.

    Posted: 16 Nov 2020 12:05 PM PST

    The okami warriors without their masks

    Posted: 16 Nov 2020 12:11 PM PST

    The Shura form didn’t feel quite right until I was completely drenched in blood

    Posted: 16 Nov 2020 11:45 AM PST

    Did I capture Isshin, Sword Saint's combat well?

    Posted: 16 Nov 2020 04:38 PM PST

    Ok fine, I’ll stop hesitating.

    Posted: 16 Nov 2020 07:39 AM PST

    Decided to Play the game again after I failed to finish it a few months after launch... this time I have help.

    Posted: 16 Nov 2020 07:37 PM PST

    Sekiro reference in ac Valhalla??

    Posted: 16 Nov 2020 08:57 AM PST

    just beat the severance gauntlet!!!

    Posted: 16 Nov 2020 01:15 PM PST

    I have finally beaten isshin the sword saint and with that I finished sekiro. Was a hell of a ride and definetly the hardest game I have ever finished.

    Posted: 16 Nov 2020 01:47 PM PST

    I dunno, my Sekiro DLC seems like it meant something else when it said it had more skins. What do?

    Posted: 16 Nov 2020 09:01 PM PST

    There’s nothing quite like trying all night to kill Isshin, then first thing in the morning I give it a try...

    Posted: 16 Nov 2020 03:59 PM PST

    and get immediately killed by Genichiro 😑

    submitted by /u/Lt_Dickballs
    [link] [comments]

    Genichiro Help

    Posted: 16 Nov 2020 10:10 PM PST

    I'm on NG +3 and the only boss I still struggle with is Genichiro. Not Isshin, not the Demon of Hatred, not Owl Father, but Genichiro. My main issue is that he jumps up for his overhead slam out of nowhere, usually when I'm stuck in an animation, then I get an imperfect block and can't mikiri counter. Same with his jumping backwards arrow attack. He can seemingly cancel out of other moves to instantly hit you with this attack. So my question is how do you guys handle these attacks? Is there a tell to look for so I stop getting caught with my pants down? I can beat him, it's just very sloppy and I feel like I'm much better at every other boss. Thanks in advance.

    submitted by /u/jtindall83
    [link] [comments]

    Mist Noble is unironically a great boss

    Posted: 16 Nov 2020 05:04 PM PST

    I know the common joke is haha Mist noble weak, but I do think it's one of those boss fights where the area is the boss. I think it's insane that this one stray enemy took control of the entire area. The first time you go through the area also has an extreme mystery to it. I was lost for a long time and I was wondering who was spawning these ghosts and controlling the fog.

    When I finally arrived to the rooftop, the noble was playing a beautiful tone that I had to take in before finally attacking him. Then getting the realization that the mastermind was weakling and his true power was his ability to control others and the area with his flute. And then it brings questions on how he escaped the fountainhead palace or if he had anything to do with the priest corrupting his town.

    It's a very interesting boss that adds to the mystery of Sekiro.

    submitted by /u/Joeljb960
    [link] [comments]

    I just figured out you can strip Shigekichi’s armor

    Posted: 16 Nov 2020 09:30 PM PST

    I was on NG+3 and he was taking forever to take any meaningful amount of damage. I finally figured out you can strip his armor with the spear. Completely trivialized one of the hardest mini boss encounters for me. I feel like I wasted so much time on this guy and if I was more observant on one of the many, many encounters I've had with him in my time with this game, I could have saved myself many a grievance.

    submitted by /u/LeastMaintenance
    [link] [comments]

    Boss fights in this game are like...

    Posted: 16 Nov 2020 09:20 PM PST

    Boss fights in this game are like firing clones of yourself out of a cannon into a brick wall. Eventually you will get through and have satisfaction but there will be a pile of bodies first...

    Started playing a second time after giving up ages back, started from the beginning as I knew there was no way I could pick it up again partway through. Doing a bit better than before but it's still brutally hard. So much "ok, this guy is going to do a charge attack, ready to party it... fuck I'm dead"

    submitted by /u/morderkaine
    [link] [comments]

    I haven't even lost my arm yet..

    Posted: 16 Nov 2020 02:09 PM PST

    What is your favorite quote from Sekiro and why?

    Posted: 16 Nov 2020 04:40 PM PST

    Playing Sekiro for the first time.

    Posted: 16 Nov 2020 05:06 PM PST

    Wish me luck!

    submitted by /u/Ignish
    [link] [comments]

    How can I increase the difficulty more?

    Posted: 16 Nov 2020 06:17 PM PST

    I completed the game three times and activated the demon bell and gave the amulet to kuro, what else can I do to increase the difficulty for my possibly last NG +?

    submitted by /u/Majesty168
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment