• Breaking News

    Tuesday, December 29, 2020

    Sekiro - This is a fun tool TBH

    Sekiro - This is a fun tool TBH


    This is a fun tool TBH

    Posted: 28 Dec 2020 06:49 AM PST

    Just when you think you're safe

    Posted: 28 Dec 2020 07:03 PM PST

    this is my first play through of this game, Screw who ever made this remnant, I thought it would lead to some hidden cutscene or something but no, they’re just fucking with me

    Posted: 28 Dec 2020 04:54 PM PST

    Monke

    Posted: 28 Dec 2020 04:31 PM PST

    Basically how to win��

    Posted: 28 Dec 2020 04:38 PM PST

    Can someone tell me the name of this official From Software artist? Alongside Yoshitaka Amano, Akihiko Yoshida, Isamu Kamikokuryo, Kazuya Takahashi and Toshiyuki Itahana they’re among the greatest artists in this medium, ever.

    Posted: 28 Dec 2020 07:44 PM PST

    Finally, the end of my blind sekiro play through has come. 迷えば敗れる

    Posted: 28 Dec 2020 11:04 PM PST

    Relatable

    Posted: 28 Dec 2020 06:59 PM PST

    I finally beat genichiro Ashina

    Posted: 28 Dec 2020 07:19 PM PST

    Fought him so much it took 3 days to finally get him I would get to his 3 phase and die so many time then finally today I got him and I just leaned how to do the lighting reverse and I just got the mortal blade!!!

    submitted by /u/Mrweeb24
    [link] [comments]

    Once you've beaten the game once you realize how OP Sekiro truly is

    Posted: 28 Dec 2020 01:18 PM PST

    Currently on a new game run (not +) and holy fucking shit is this game well done. Once you get good at this you realize how powerful Sekiro is. I steamrolled through Genichiro in the prologue like he was nothing and have been dumpstering enemy after enemy without a sweat, all thanks to the skill and information that the game gave me in my first run. Using the right prosthetics at the right moments becomes crucial, and i'm even discovering new things (did you know the bull can actually knock himself out?)

    Such a great feeling, by far my fav FromSoft game.

    Edit: So yeah, for anyone currently struggling with the game don't fret, you'll get so good at this eventually that you won't even believe you struggled in the first place.

    submitted by /u/-Arckain
    [link] [comments]

    Lemme pick up my head.

    Posted: 28 Dec 2020 04:32 AM PST

    The opening is so gorgeous and so well-directed that I wish the game had a few more CGI cinematics, goddammit.

    Posted: 28 Dec 2020 08:55 PM PST

    The gorgeous opening is something I watch from time to time because it's well-directed and also ties into gameplay in a really fun way. I love how the blood spewing is exactly like how it is during actual gameplay.

    I also enjoyed seeing Isshin, Wolf, and Owl in CG. Would've loved to see Emma, Genichiro, Kuro, and the Divine Dragon in CG. A couple after one of the game's numerous difficult boss fights would've been an excellent reward. Also one for the ending would've been cool.

    I also just think it's a waste bc, unless I'm remembering wrong, FS has their own CG team. They've made plenty of fantastic openings, and even for stuff like Enchanted Arms they've made some actual cinematics that trigger in the middle of the story.

    If this game gets a sequel, I hope it includes some more!

    I'm expecting no one to agree with me (shove ur immersion up ur ass)

    submitted by /u/pleaseinsertdisc2
    [link] [comments]

    I did it! I beat the Guardian Ape! It's finally over!! Hated this fucker, so glad to finally be done with him!!

    Posted: 28 Dec 2020 11:43 AM PST

    [Hollow Knight Spoilers] POV: You're fighting Sekiro

    Posted: 28 Dec 2020 05:25 AM PST

    Just beat Genichiro on my 3rd try!

    Posted: 28 Dec 2020 05:38 PM PST

    Im playing this game for the first time and just slapped him on my 3rd go. Really love how the combat just clicks. Compared to other souls games I love just standing in front of a boss and trading with them.

    submitted by /u/therm45
    [link] [comments]

    I did it...

    Posted: 28 Dec 2020 03:22 PM PST

    Chained Ogre - Trying out an Ongbal strat

    Posted: 28 Dec 2020 11:33 PM PST

    For his neutral special he wields a gun

    Posted: 28 Dec 2020 09:05 AM PST

    Genichiro is annoying af

    Posted: 28 Dec 2020 10:29 PM PST

    I've beaten Lady butterfly on first try blind, felt great and was fairly easy for me to do but can't seem to beat genichiro on third phase. I get so close but those lightning jump attacks gets me every time. I also can never catch the reversal.

    submitted by /u/jeezy000
    [link] [comments]

    Any fellow PC gamers play with keyboard & mouse?

    Posted: 28 Dec 2020 08:55 PM PST

    I owned this game on PS4 and played it to oblivion.

    This is quite the transition ⚰️.

    What do you feel most comfortable with?

    submitted by /u/LightningKup0
    [link] [comments]

    New Guy

    Posted: 28 Dec 2020 08:25 PM PST

    I'm a little late to the game but I'm having some major issues with dying a lot. I can't seem to progress at all. Any advice?

    submitted by /u/Big_Sheed
    [link] [comments]

    Sekiro: Game Textures Die Twice (Part 2)

    Posted: 28 Dec 2020 08:10 AM PST

    I (a casual gamer) beat Genichiro at 4am in the morning today

    Posted: 28 Dec 2020 08:54 AM PST

    Finally got him at the Ashina castle and started doing a victory dance before I finished the final death blow. And I panicked for a hot second before jumping back to my controller to finish it.

    Pretty happy about this since this is my first play through and I'm not exactly experienced with souls type games.

    submitted by /u/Edalheim
    [link] [comments]

    Need assistance

    Posted: 28 Dec 2020 11:35 PM PST

    Been playing the game for a while and have been noticing (from other people talking about it and videos showing it) where are all of the gourd seeds? I have 9 out of 10 seeds, if anyone can give me a hand I would kindly appreciate it.

    submitted by /u/Desperate-Cut7178
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment