• Breaking News

    Thursday, December 31, 2020

    Sekiro - It really do be like that.

    Sekiro - It really do be like that.


    It really do be like that.

    Posted: 30 Dec 2020 09:49 AM PST

    Got Y'all !

    Posted: 30 Dec 2020 06:21 AM PST

    Death of a shadow... You taught me well.

    Posted: 30 Dec 2020 01:56 PM PST

    Air Death Blow on Inner Father.

    Posted: 30 Dec 2020 08:39 PM PST

    Sekiro? Say less.

    Posted: 30 Dec 2020 02:31 PM PST

    What a fight. Hit a few roadblocks along the way (Owl Father took me hours to get past!) but today I got to and beat Iishin, the Sword Saint.

    Posted: 30 Dec 2020 09:13 AM PST

    Let's hope I am wrong…

    Posted: 30 Dec 2020 02:30 AM PST

    Punishing the Ogre

    Posted: 30 Dec 2020 06:58 PM PST

    Well I'm keeping my expectations low

    Posted: 30 Dec 2020 02:38 AM PST

    Having fun tho

    Posted: 30 Dec 2020 11:42 PM PST

    I've learned a lot from this one enemy

    Posted: 30 Dec 2020 10:08 PM PST

    Same shit different year

    Posted: 30 Dec 2020 10:53 PM PST

    Remake but with owl father BTW the idea to do it with owl came from u/H1ddenGh0st

    Posted: 30 Dec 2020 11:20 AM PST

    I won’t lie; I forgot how cool Bloodborne was/is. Can I say that here (?)

    Posted: 30 Dec 2020 10:44 PM PST

    My Sekiro Main Bosses Tier List (Ranked by Coolest/Most Fun To Fight)

    Posted: 30 Dec 2020 07:44 PM PST

    Errybody has dragon rot, but the sword saint is dead! Finally!

    Posted: 31 Dec 2020 12:11 AM PST

    How do i get this skill

    Posted: 30 Dec 2020 04:59 PM PST

    If I rest after beating the chained ogre will he reset

    Posted: 30 Dec 2020 11:09 PM PST

    This game is unique, here’s why

    Posted: 30 Dec 2020 12:34 PM PST

    This is one of the only games I've played where stats basically do not matter.

    In Dark Souls, you could take a week or two off, come back, and have an overleveled character that can just stomp most every enemy/boss with absolutely no problems. You can become a immovable tank or a cannon that crushes absolutely everything and everyone.

    In Sekiro, you can take 2-3 days off, become rusty in your precision and timing, and get stomped by Genichiro, Lady Butterfly, etc, even after you've beaten the game, multiple times.

    This is without a doubt the most skill based game I've ever seen.

    Not that Dark Souls are not skill based, they are. However, in Sekiro, a player with completely maxed stats and low skill can get stomped by literally any enemy, while a player with top tier skills and no upgrades, prayer necklaces, or gourd seeds, can crush any boss in the game, charmless + demon bell.

    This game is crazy. It's awesome. The challenge and skill involved gives you some of the most satisfying feels after overcoming big challenges.

    There are few better feelings in life than trying, practicing, and failing over and over again until you absolutely stomp a challenging boss by becoming a more skilled player. Well done, FromSoft. Well done.

    submitted by /u/Distant_Chortle
    [link] [comments]

    Just started sekiro some days ago

    Posted: 30 Dec 2020 05:19 PM PST

    I love this game. This combat is revolutionary. It feels so unique because this posture-deflection system builds a sense of interconnectedness between wolf and whoever he's fighting with, and that makes the most trivial fights really fun. But, I just defeated the corrupted monk boss. Unlike all the bosses and minibosses(except that O'Rin of the water boss which I'm currently fighting) this boss was so shit. I hated this boss battle. I actually tried breaking his posture right from the start. This battle was straight torture and so drawn out. I didn't get the satisfying feeling you'd get after defeating a boss like manus or kalameet, I just realised how much I hated this boss fight. Now I'm on this ghost lady O'Rin boss, and even her posture is super unbreakable and it feels like another drawn out fight. I figured how I can give her damage, which is striking her when her arms are wide just after her combo finishes. But ugh, this is just tiresome and I'm almost thinking of skipping her. Only thing making me want to defeat her is seeing that weirdo guy's reaction who thinks she's calling him

    submitted by /u/xylax247
    [link] [comments]

    Sekiro has helped me with my breakup

    Posted: 30 Dec 2020 03:10 PM PST

    I've only loved one girl and she broke up with me. It's been difficult to talk about but I'm trying to get through it. In the meantime I've picked up Sekiro again. When I originally played Sekiro I stopped playing at the Chained Ogre because for me it was too hard. I've played every Souls game and Bloodborne and loved them all. Sekiro was just a different breed and it was very difficult for me. Since picking it up again I've beat the Chained Ogre and finally beat Gyoubu Oniwa after many tries. The frustration I feel with this game reminds me of when I first played the original Dark Souls. After beating each boss, that feeling of elation was addictive. Going through Sekiro has made me feel a different kind of pain (with eventual elation) and it's helped me release some of the emotion of my breakup. I appreciate all FromSoftware games and especially Hidetaka Miyazaki for making such beautiful games for me to escape in.

    submitted by /u/SenorPooter
    [link] [comments]

    I killed guardian ape after 5 hours and it was really fun

    Posted: 30 Dec 2020 02:06 PM PST

    I don't understand why people hate this guy, he's my favorite boss fight so far

    submitted by /u/M2krosika
    [link] [comments]

    ��

    Posted: 30 Dec 2020 11:48 AM PST

    How the Boss Fights Feel [Part 1]

    Posted: 30 Dec 2020 09:03 AM PST

    No comments:

    Post a Comment