• Breaking News

    Friday, December 11, 2020

    Sekiro - Sleep tight lil shinobi

    Sekiro - Sleep tight lil shinobi


    Sleep tight lil shinobi

    Posted: 10 Dec 2020 02:49 PM PST

    The Way of the Shadow fall.

    Posted: 10 Dec 2020 07:49 AM PST

    .

    Posted: 10 Dec 2020 01:31 PM PST

    WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

    Posted: 10 Dec 2020 03:03 PM PST

    My first platinum trophy! Feels amazing

    Posted: 10 Dec 2020 10:01 PM PST

    Sometimes I forget how clean this game is

    Posted: 10 Dec 2020 10:04 PM PST

    Decided to replay it after a while and holy fuck does the combat still hold up. I forgot how smooth and satisfying the sword clashing were. Damn!

    submitted by /u/Fluffiddy
    [link] [comments]

    Just your typical I finished the game post

    Posted: 10 Dec 2020 08:28 PM PST

    Wow this game is a work of art. When it first came out I didn't think I would ever play it because it just looked too hard. Then quarantine started and I was bored as hell and tired of all the games I already had. I found a sale for it and figured I'd try it out. The first mini boss I fought absolutely destroyed me. But once I finally banged my head against the wall enough and took him down, it was one of the best feelings ever. I knew I was gonna finish this game, no matter how long it took. Well it took a while and it's a miracle I didn't break my controller but I finally killed Isshin today and afterwards I just sat there for a couple minutes in disbelief. I'm definitely gonna do a second play through but it might not be for a while now that Cyberpunk is finally out. This game 100% deserved GOTY and had the best combat system I've ever played. The Owl Father fight might have been my favorite but Isshin is also a strong contender. Lmk which fights you guys liked the most and thank you for reading!

    submitted by /u/Jg-l
    [link] [comments]

    AI battles.

    Posted: 10 Dec 2020 09:26 AM PST

    Y'know those videos online where people mod the fromsoftware games to make certain enemies fight eachother?

    I have a weird question. Does anyone know if it would be possible to somehow get enemies from one of the games to fight enemies from another game? I'm pretty sure all these games run on the same engine so maybe it's possible?

    Lol idk I just wanna watch Isshin take on darkeater midir

    submitted by /u/Beeniemcg
    [link] [comments]

    Sekiro 2/Nobody Finished Sekiro/Unlocking Hidden Mechanics & Advanced A.I.

    Posted: 10 Dec 2020 05:27 PM PST

    People may not believe this, but they are all absolutely wrong; Sekiro has progressing A.I. difficulty. This is an in game feature in everybody's game and no one knows how to access it. You will be able to access it if you do these things.

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vkgjDx2RuJI&feature=youtu.be

    cutting off boss moves repeatedly unlocks more aggression and smarter tactics: A.I. teir 2

    hitting a boss in the head repeatedly unlocks rare combos and even more aggression: Smartest A.I. tier 3

    it takes a while to fully unlock the 2nd teir but it never goes back to tier 1 after. teir 3 is unlocked in each fight and wears off when you die too much. Back up if you need to.

    you will also be able to kill most bosses effortlessly with these moves

    don't believe me, learn the moves and try them, it will make things easier. continue using these moves and the game will adjust, the game is shorter when you do this because you'll kill so fast. *ehem* skip ahead to the Isshin fight 8:24, but your missing out if you do.

    I hope you have fun. GLnHF b(^.^)d happy holidays

    lol sekiro won game of the year and people didn't know this.

    If you can't cancel Sekijo's animations... cancel the enemies!

    submitted by /u/UberZooks
    [link] [comments]

    My Sekiro Journey. (Photo Album w/ alooot of pics)

    Posted: 10 Dec 2020 03:10 PM PST

    Beginner Controls Guide

    Posted: 10 Dec 2020 11:42 PM PST

    I'm on PC and the load times are fast, which is great, but the load screens have tips that feel very important that are easy to miss.

    I'm only about 5 hours into the game, but I didn't realize that B (dodge) could also be held to sprint. I didn't learn this until I saw the "Sprint Jump" tip screen.

    Like I get that the game is hard and I was anticipating that, but if you can't even bother to teach me the controls, it makes me angry that I spent money on the game and that I'm wasting my time trying to get good without knowing all I can do.

    Some people would say "look it up" but I hate looking up basic game functions because you get instantly hit with tons of spoilers.

    So, is there any spoiler-free intro guide out there that could help me make sure I haven't missed anything else as far as controlling the main character and basic fighting concepts?

    submitted by /u/avattt
    [link] [comments]

    You people ever go into battle trance?

    Posted: 10 Dec 2020 12:38 PM PST

    You focus so intensely on the fight and then are surprised when the deathblow prompt suddenly appears? Happened to me today when fighting owl charmless +demon bell for the first time. I beat him btw. Umbrella is the most OP prosthetic in the game.

    submitted by /u/Ok-Crow
    [link] [comments]

    Black hat badger not in senpou of ashina castle

    Posted: 10 Dec 2020 07:04 PM PST

    Anyone know why?

    submitted by /u/Stankystonky
    [link] [comments]

    Adjusting to Other Fromsoft Games

    Posted: 10 Dec 2020 10:50 PM PST

    Sekiro was my first Fromsoft game and I had an absolute blast with it! I ended up buying Dark Souls III but it isn't resonating with me the same way. I've gotten past the first few bosses but I don't feel comfortable with the game systems in any way. All the posts I've seen are about Dark Souls players adjusting to Sekiro and not the other way around. Is anyone else in the same boat? Any tips for me?

    submitted by /u/LilDialysis
    [link] [comments]

    Praying strikes against Emma

    Posted: 10 Dec 2020 02:58 PM PST

    Parrying thrust attacks are *chefs kiss* so satisfying

    Posted: 10 Dec 2020 07:11 AM PST

    Just started a fresh new game charmless. (Challenging myself to beat genichiro) and damn.. I know mikiri counter looks great and has its own purpose but parrying genichiro's thrust attacks has its own different, unexplainable but satisfying feeling. like what would a samurai do in real life.

    also reminds me of the scene in rurouni kenshin trust and betrayal ova where kenshin parries okita's/saito's thrust/gatotsu attacks

    submitted by /u/marinster15
    [link] [comments]

    My sekiro boss tier list

    Posted: 10 Dec 2020 01:02 PM PST

    I finally beat Isshin

    Posted: 10 Dec 2020 09:02 AM PST

    I have complained about the bosses in this game, and I still don't love them, but I finally beat Isshin the Sword Saint. I think this is my second favorite From game behind Bloodborne.

    submitted by /u/seamus_mcgee
    [link] [comments]

    Question about after collecting white flower and stuff

    Posted: 10 Dec 2020 09:19 PM PST

    After forsaking the divine heir and winning the fight against the two bosses is it possible to play the other story line without restarting the whole game

    submitted by /u/QuamSacks
    [link] [comments]

    I just started playing Sekiro/Snake Eye's tip

    Posted: 10 Dec 2020 01:05 PM PST

    Hardest freaking game I have ever played, but the satisfaction of defeating an incredibly difficult enemy is undeniably euphoric.

    Tip: Using Ichimonji on Snake Eye's makes the fight extremely quick and easy.

    submitted by /u/kawaiibruh
    [link] [comments]

    How to fight shichimen warrior without confetti or mid air deathblow?

    Posted: 10 Dec 2020 08:35 PM PST

    I'm in desperate need of help and I'm stuck

    submitted by /u/Stankystonky
    [link] [comments]

    First playthrough

    Posted: 10 Dec 2020 12:24 PM PST

    Any tips or advice? I've played all the souls games including bloodbourne. Anything that i should do different? Also I've looked nothing up on this game i just know its a bit different Thanks!

    submitted by /u/Sir-Villhelm
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment