• Breaking News

    Saturday, December 12, 2020

    Sekiro - Fromsoft final bosses in a nutshell

    Sekiro - Fromsoft final bosses in a nutshell


    Fromsoft final bosses in a nutshell

    Posted: 11 Dec 2020 01:31 PM PST

    I'm having a blast with this game

    Posted: 11 Dec 2020 05:12 AM PST

    Cyberwho?

    Posted: 11 Dec 2020 01:38 PM PST

    Posted: 11 Dec 2020 07:41 PM PST

    Where is it tho?

    Posted: 11 Dec 2020 12:24 PM PST

    Hesitation is defeat

    Posted: 11 Dec 2020 01:32 PM PST

    Found a wholesome discussion in the comments of a video about combat arts

    Posted: 11 Dec 2020 03:01 PM PST

    Last year I gave up because I thought I could not beat the game

    Posted: 11 Dec 2020 09:40 AM PST

    Today, I defeated Isshin, the Sword Saint

    submitted by /u/GoToSleepJoker
    [link] [comments]

    So this is what happens when you take Kuro's character model and put it where Gyoubu's should be...

    Posted: 11 Dec 2020 08:13 AM PST

    Sword Saint Isshin is way easier than DoH

    Posted: 12 Dec 2020 12:34 AM PST

    Is it just me, or was Sword Saint Isshin a much easier fight compared to DoH? I died only twice on my first playthrough, and mainly it's easy to bait out his overhead jump slash allowing for some vitality damage plus the whirlwind stuff is easily interrupted by firecrackers.

    But DoH? Oh lawd even 20 attempts in he had new moves he showed off. Malcontent only sets you up for failure cause it doesn't work in phase 3, where you need to struggle with both the camera and his random ass attacks and oh wait... You're dead.

    Hats off to anyone who can do DoH damageless, you need to have some sixth sense for that

    submitted by /u/dsreeni
    [link] [comments]

    Just finished the first ending. Sword Saint is my favorite boss battle in all of gaming.

    Posted: 11 Dec 2020 04:50 PM PST

    It's such a well designed and fair fight. It never really felt unfair (except at the part where he can basically take out your entire health bar with his stupid combo on the spear phase). Maybe because its basically the grand culmination of all of your "shinobi training" until now. Genshiro made me fall in love with the game and sword saint managed to out do him. My only real complaint would be that the fight's narrative significance was kinda lost on me. However the deep symbolism was amazing and very well thought out. I loved how sword Saint literally just looked and sounded like he was having a blast fighting sekiro. Do you guys feel similarly?

    submitted by /u/imagineepix
    [link] [comments]

    Do I go for health or posture on Genichiro

    Posted: 11 Dec 2020 08:04 PM PST

    So I don't ever plan on beating this game but I at least want to kill Genichiro at Ashina Castle but I'm not sure if I go for posture or health on this guy. I just hopped on this game and it's been like a year and 5 months or more since I've played this game so I'm kinda sucky on fighting. But I have no clue what to do against Genichiro I'm just sitting here spamming LB to hope for a pary and hit RB once every second.

    [EDIT]: I fucking killed him. After a year and 3 excrutiating hours of consecutive dying and dying hundreds of times.

    submitted by /u/VrtileX_Twisted
    [link] [comments]

    Question about Mikiro Counter

    Posted: 11 Dec 2020 11:47 PM PST

    Hi guys,

    I'm now stuck at Genichiro Ashina, I seem to have problem to consistent pull off Mikiro Counter, I tried to press B before the red Kongi fade, sometime I succeed but sometime I lunged ahead in his face and got cut down. I'm pretty sure I didn't touch the stick so no direction input, so is it just a timing thing then?

    submitted by /u/Noontide35
    [link] [comments]

    Who do you think is harder

    Posted: 11 Dec 2020 07:15 PM PST

    I beat isshin in 3 tries but i spent 3 days ob G.A. and everyone says that isshin is hard so it felt weird

    View Poll

    submitted by /u/rara132
    [link] [comments]

    Why the fuck is the first time the game allows you to fall off a cliff in the final fight?

    Posted: 11 Dec 2020 03:12 PM PST

    I mean. Seriously? Who made this? Satan?

    submitted by /u/Markuska90
    [link] [comments]

    The headless ape phase 2 was just obnoxious

    Posted: 11 Dec 2020 10:12 PM PST

    Took me 2 hours to beat it and used up 200 emblems trying to cheese the second ape but the headless fucked me up everytime. On the last try, I kept running around for 30 minutes waiting for him to scream so that I could get atleast 3-4 hits on his girlfriend. 10/10 worst fight

    submitted by /u/Unlikely_11
    [link] [comments]

    Gauntlets of strength difficulty

    Posted: 11 Dec 2020 06:01 PM PST

    Ok so I'm kinda curious if the gauntlets of strength get more difficult and scale with new game plus or it stays the same throughout

    submitted by /u/Buttertoto2002
    [link] [comments]

    No cheese, All grind! Feels amazing, now for SSI...

    Posted: 11 Dec 2020 10:29 AM PST

    Why are there Ghosts in my game

    Posted: 11 Dec 2020 12:10 PM PST

    I've been trying to get a no Death Run NG+ and for some reason ghosts are appearing around the map and they came close to ruining my entire run.

    Could someone tell me why they are showing up? I'ts my 5th playthrough and its the first time i've ever seen them

    submitted by /u/MrShaggi
    [link] [comments]

    One of the best examples of improving over time

    Posted: 11 Dec 2020 11:59 AM PST

    When I started Sekiro, my expectations were huge, but after 100%ing the game, I can say with all honesty it wasn't what I expected. I know almost all From Software games have this theme of progression that is not only fun and rewarding, it is also a form of showing skill, and that is the best possible reward one can receive. You literally start out and end with character looking the same, it isn't gain to show improvement, it is the skill to show improvement, and I couldn't have it any other way.

    submitted by /u/FurGuy101
    [link] [comments]

    When you finally get to the third phase after hours of trying... and attack instead of deflect. *I apologize for the bad quality*

    Posted: 11 Dec 2020 07:28 AM PST

    I think I'm ready to break through.

    Posted: 11 Dec 2020 06:32 PM PST

    Sekiro wrecked me and I gave up. I was never one for parrying in other FromSoft games, so Sekiro destroyed me.

    While getting the platinum for Dark Souls Remastered I was surprised by how easy the game felt towards the end of the road. After platinum, I rolled a new character with the idea of a "maybe I'm ready for Sekiro" build.

    I played a Wanderer and committed to no offensive magic, only light armor, using only curved swords or katanas, staying human as much as possible for PvP, and going out of my way to become really good at parrying. Also his name is Lupine and he has dark grey hair in a ponytail.

    Holy shit. I think I'm finally what they call "gud." I died very few times all the way to the first bell. I parried both of the early Black Knights to death fairly easily.

    Am I ready for Sekiro? It's been a while since Sekiro (and I don't currently own it to test for myself), how does the parrying between the two games really compare?

    submitted by /u/remnant_phoenix
    [link] [comments]

    How do I exit the game quickly? It seems like I have to go to title screen, then wait for my one save file to load again, and then I can exit. wtf.

    Posted: 11 Dec 2020 06:28 PM PST

    No comments:

    Post a Comment