• Breaking News

    Monday, December 28, 2020

    Sekiro - And before you ask: yes, this is a JoJo reference (original pic by u/BlazingHailfire)

    Sekiro - And before you ask: yes, this is a JoJo reference (original pic by u/BlazingHailfire)


    And before you ask: yes, this is a JoJo reference (original pic by u/BlazingHailfire)

    Posted: 27 Dec 2020 01:08 PM PST

    u/Slippy00 Inspired me to go back to Genishiro after giving up. 2 hours later...

    Posted: 27 Dec 2020 05:32 AM PST

    So something went wrong during a download, and here are the highlights

    Posted: 27 Dec 2020 09:19 AM PST

    [OC] I know it's not as good as some of the other fan art but I'm really happy with it :)

    Posted: 27 Dec 2020 09:22 PM PST

    Isshin Charmless + Bell Demon defeated, after about 24 hours of in-and-out attempts. My hands were shaking so much that I could barely screenshot, let alone post this.

    Posted: 27 Dec 2020 08:12 AM PST

    Do you think Isshin in his prime could have repelled the Interior Ministry invasion by himself, without the power of the dragons blood or the restorative waters?

    Posted: 27 Dec 2020 07:05 PM PST

    Edit: the game has lore stating that the Interior Ministry was afraid of Isshin in his prime, and didn't invade until he grew old and ill. This has me wondering if he single-handedly could have beaten them in his prime.

    submitted by /u/kdoggie96
    [link] [comments]

    Sekiro always finds a way to kill you!

    Posted: 27 Dec 2020 11:14 PM PST

    Can someone explain to me how this works

    Posted: 27 Dec 2020 05:31 PM PST

    So this is my first time through the game, and I have looked at tons of prayer bead guides and whatnot for help, and they always mention, "once ashina outskirts is on fire... etc." I finally just beat the Emma/Isshin Ashina fight and all of the sudden I kill my father and the games over????? Why have I beat the game and yet skipped so many bosses? Why is Ashina not on fire? I never even went to the fountainhead palace! I didnt kill the demon of hatred, isshin sword saint, true corrupted monk, no divine dragon, no great shinobi owl. I thought I was only 2/3 of the way through the game and the game is prompting me to start new game plus?

    Someone please help me understand why this is the way it is.

    I didn't understand what I was doing when Owl asked me if I wanted to disown Kuro or disown Owl. I knew I'd have to fight a hard boss either way. I just didn't think it would be the end of the game. I missed so many things.

    submitted by /u/Fickle-Ad-4666
    [link] [comments]

    Ahh, i knew it! The wolf is an apparition typo guy cus the headless uses divine confetti against him lmao

    Posted: 27 Dec 2020 10:49 AM PST

    Just got the game

    Posted: 27 Dec 2020 05:27 PM PST

    Just got the game, any tips for someone just jumpin in?

    submitted by /u/bigdaddyQUEEF
    [link] [comments]

    When I first finished there boys. I love the pics

    Posted: 27 Dec 2020 01:56 PM PST

    F***ing monkeys

    Posted: 27 Dec 2020 10:02 PM PST

    I need some serious help against isshin.

    Posted: 27 Dec 2020 04:04 PM PST

    Man this boss is no joke. i've spent the last 2 hours fighting him, and not once have i got past the first fucking phase. I can take down genichiro damage-less and with ease now, but fuck me i just can't. i've watched a shit load of videos, tried pulling off what they did only to end up dead lmao, can someone give me pointers? i've tried taking down his posture, but regens far too quickly and can't find a decent opening to put some damage in.

    Thanks in advance

    submitted by /u/mgubbins84
    [link] [comments]

    Me being told “it’s just a game” after being one hit away from finally beating Genichiro and dying.

    Posted: 27 Dec 2020 05:38 PM PST

    Final achievement

    Posted: 27 Dec 2020 08:48 PM PST

    Hey everyone, not sure if anyone else has had this issue but I still don't have the "defeat all bosses" achievement. I have beat every boss & mini boss and done every ending. Any thoughts would be appreciated, I would really like to 100% one of my all time favorite games thanks!

    submitted by /u/Chi_Kyle
    [link] [comments]

    Are the rematch boss fights more difficult?

    Posted: 27 Dec 2020 10:08 AM PST

    I swear horse man over here (im not even gonna attempt his name) did not do over half my health in a single hit before.

    submitted by /u/Bevsworld04
    [link] [comments]

    Advice for someone coming from Bloodborne

    Posted: 27 Dec 2020 08:32 PM PST

    Title pretty much explains it. I recently platinum'd Bloodborne (my first FromSoftware game) and wanted to start playing Sekiro. Do you guys know anything that could be useful to know when it comes to combat or mechanics? Thanks in advance:)

    submitted by /u/TheRealShamOne
    [link] [comments]

    I beat Isshin the Sword Saint after 3 days and about 100 tries

    Posted: 28 Dec 2020 12:01 AM PST

    After 3 days and about 100 tries, I finally beat Isshin the Sword Saint fair and square (no cheese). So guys, I think you can do it too. Myself, I find it's harder to cheese this boss than actually learning his pattern and deflect all of his moves. Also, I used rice and buffs for only the last phase.

    submitted by /u/jlightning92
    [link] [comments]

    Day 2.5 of Sekiro... a lot of cokes and cinnamon rolls later... I’ve managed to die approx 297 time in a row...

    Posted: 27 Dec 2020 05:35 PM PST

    I think I'm getting the hang of if. I'm sure they took a lot of LSD during development of this game... I feel as though I'm actually in the game... like Neo when right before he fights Morpheus... like becoming one with the Wolf and death... Somehow in the last 48 straight hours I keep hearing Metal Gear Solid noises, maybe sekiro is in the same universe. Does anyone in this group...perhaps have any scales?

    💀 ☠️

    submitted by /u/noble-b
    [link] [comments]

    Owl

    Posted: 27 Dec 2020 10:24 AM PST

    Great Shinobi owl is a bitch. I can't time the parry's and when I do end up doing a good run I get fucked up by something stupid

    submitted by /u/Cmonquavious
    [link] [comments]

    I think lady butterfly is going to make me quit sekiro

    Posted: 27 Dec 2020 08:04 AM PST

    FINALLY

    Posted: 27 Dec 2020 05:09 PM PST

    Got my 100% sekiro trophy Now I need 99 attack power

    submitted by /u/ArgumentDouble
    [link] [comments]

    Beat the game in three days!

    Posted: 27 Dec 2020 05:04 PM PST

    Holy shit what a fun game! By far my favorite Fromsoft game out of the ones I've played (BB and DS1). I was okay at Bloodborne and DS1 but by no means good. I would get stuck on almost every boss and I still haven't finished either of those games. I was scared before starting Sekiro because everyone was saying how hard Sekiro is compared to the other souls borne games. Well, three days of doing nothing but playing later and I beat the game. To me the hardest bosses were Lady Butterfly and Owl Father. I think I died to Owl Father the most, probably around 20-30 tries, and Lady butterfly was probably 15-20. I was able to beat both Guardian Ape fights in less than 10 tries and Great Shinobi Owl and Genichiro in under 10 as well. I beat Sword Saint Isshin on the first fucking try and felt like a god! For some reason corrupted monk gave me a hard time but I eventually beat her too. This game was amazing and I hope from makes more games in this style. Definitely prefer it over the soulsborne games.

    I also skipped Demon of Chaos as I didn't know you could fight it so I'm gonna try that one now.

    submitted by /u/nw32
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment