• Breaking News

    Tuesday, January 5, 2021

    Sekiro - Ass pounding imminent

    Sekiro - Ass pounding imminent


    Ass pounding imminent

    Posted: 05 Jan 2021 08:00 AM PST

    My first Sekiro drawing! Decided to go with the Corrupted Monk

    Posted: 05 Jan 2021 01:21 PM PST

    Here's a comic I made that best shows my experience with playing the game

    Posted: 05 Jan 2021 02:46 PM PST

    I started the shura ending by accident on my first play through...

    Posted: 05 Jan 2021 04:36 PM PST

    just found out there is a face model underneath the true monk mask and its haunting me ever since.

    Posted: 05 Jan 2021 04:47 AM PST

    Sorry if there was post that says the same thing

    Posted: 05 Jan 2021 06:08 AM PST

    I feel bad for this guy :( He is a pain to get to stay in one spot though...

    Posted: 05 Jan 2021 07:39 PM PST

    Finally - FINALLY- got past Genichiro.

    Posted: 05 Jan 2021 01:16 AM PST

    Souls veteran getting his ass blasted.

    Posted: 05 Jan 2021 05:56 PM PST

    I'm a souls veteran. And, I'm not afraid to say, I'm damn good at them too. I beat slave knight Gael first try and it's been a successful pick up line since. I've beaten the games from Demons to Dark Souls 3 and enjoy them a lot. But Sekiro is kicking my teeth in.

    I know I know. Git gud. It's the best advice you can give honestly. But at the moment, I'm stuck between Last Butterfly's second phase and that one fella in early Ashina Castle with the spear. I've hit a wall. A wall I haven't seen since my first play through of Dark Souls 2 over three years ago. I really need tips. It's such a change from the souls series that I want to know; what did you need to change from those souls habits to git gud at this?

    I intend to put in the effort, I'm not looking for cheeses or anything, but there's many things about the combat I still don't get. Should I ignore dodging and deflect only unless a danger attack comes in? How can I react so efficiently to the different danger attacks many bosses have?

    Many thanks, one frustrated yet determined shinobi.

    Edit: to clarify, I've beaten Gyoubu. The spear guy is actually The Seven Ashina Spears. My difficulty comes from reacting accordingly to his moves. I just don't know how to deal with most enemies trickier than the basic run of the mill soldiers.

    submitted by /u/Keermar
    [link] [comments]

    I just beat lady butterfly on the first try!!!

    Posted: 05 Jan 2021 02:59 PM PST

    Holy shit what a pain in the ass that was.

    submitted by /u/Blake00324
    [link] [comments]

    Started sekiro for the first time today, ive beaten 2 other from software games and was told this one was very different from other souls games

    Posted: 05 Jan 2021 02:46 PM PST

    I did it!!! I finally beat him!!! Never felt better after a game! ��

    Posted: 05 Jan 2021 08:40 AM PST

    I just miss playing this game but Isshin....

    Posted: 05 Jan 2021 07:34 PM PST

    Man I've been fighting Isshin for 2 weeks now. I miss exploring. I miss running around the world and fighting various enemies.

    I just miss playing this game. Even though it's all I've been playing. I can't wait to kill this fucker and experience NG+

    submitted by /u/TreGullyBanks
    [link] [comments]

    It’s cool how the nape of the Guardian/Headless Ape’s neck has an outgrowth of bones. Curious as to what the potential (if any) lore implications are, or if I’m just overthinking it

    Posted: 05 Jan 2021 04:28 PM PST

    Oh hello there (sound on)

    Posted: 05 Jan 2021 05:36 AM PST

    My take on people who complain about the 2020 dlc, feel free to add yours

    Posted: 05 Jan 2021 08:30 PM PST

    Yes I'm a few months late, but only got it on the holiday sale and have quickly become familiar with the sekiro fanbase.

    So let me just open with, sekiro is amazing. Haven't beaten it yet, but 50 some odd hours in and I just can't get enough of it. Even when I'm punching the air in frustration I'm enjoying myself.

    Now to address the update, 3 skins, gauntlets/repayable bosses, and recorded memories. Exciting! But then people were saying "it's been a year and a half, what is this wtf" my response to that is: Why are you complaining? The game was finished on release, for normal price, and you want to complain about a free update that adds content? My comparison is two other games that are amazing to me, Final Fantasy Xv and No man's sky. However, both of these games were drastically incomplete on release and people complained then as well. Ffxv never truly recovered fully, and had to add whole new cutscenes in to pad the story and had to expand game areas. No man's sky literally was nothing like what was promised on release, just random generations of spheres you could make walls on. But it got free updates to get better. So when people like you(whoever doesn't like this Sekiro update) want to complain, just remember, you got a full game with its full story, and from soft decided to give more for F r e e, so stop complaining and be appreciative. It didn't need to add story elements or rework it's engine, no patches, it was quite literally a dlc with new and cool stuff. From soft probably worked ages(it was probably planned since they got the goty award) to get that out, seeing as developing is hard and the game had a lot to put in when you consider the gauntlet and remnants, so imagine how they feel, giving something awesome that is free and only having people complain that it's too late.

    TL;DR Don't complain about a free dlc that doesn't need to majorly rework anything, only add content

    submitted by /u/Ninja-_-Guy
    [link] [comments]

    Did you use "that trick" on Demon of Hatred?

    Posted: 05 Jan 2021 06:05 PM PST

    I spent like 3 days trying to beat the boss fair and square, but I just couldn't. I ended up using the trick/exploit. I feel bad because I beat all Bloodborne bosses by myself but I can't on this one.

    submitted by /u/Jamesjane5
    [link] [comments]

    I just beat genichiro in ashina ... fuck yeah

    Posted: 05 Jan 2021 11:17 AM PST

    This guy was one of the hardest bosses I was barely making through phase 1 and then I realized he had another phase . The last 2 days I was trying to beat him although i didn't deflect any lightning attack i still did it. Damn it feels good

    Edit : none of my friends have played the game so I felt like sharing it here

    submitted by /u/johnkouk
    [link] [comments]

    One year ago I gave up on this game after a few hours because of the difficulty, but one year later I am destroying everyone in my way. Wtf has happened to me

    Posted: 05 Jan 2021 12:06 PM PST

    I don't know what is happening guys but it seems like the game has clicked and I am literally defeating every single boss without too much effort. I think I'm almost in the end of the game. Wtf 🤔

    submitted by /u/Gonzito3420
    [link] [comments]

    guardian ape be like ��

    Posted: 05 Jan 2021 02:04 AM PST

    Hyelp!!

    Posted: 05 Jan 2021 10:54 PM PST

    I have a potato pc and can't really play the game,so I decided to watch a playthrough.Please suggest me a channel with the full gameplay and good commentary

    submitted by /u/vulcanos_necron
    [link] [comments]

    I played Sekiro for the first time and I think It dethroned Bloodborne as one of my favorite games...

    Posted: 05 Jan 2021 02:54 PM PST

    I just love the combat so much it really makes you feel like you are in control of the battle and that there are a multitude of ways to defeat enemies whether it's dodge counter attacking or testing your skill and doing consecutive deflects it feels so fresh and new to me. Don't get me wrong I love bloodborne but I think I will come back to this more than I will bloodborne honestly. This game makes me feel so confident in my abilities!

    submitted by /u/Applesauce-chaos
    [link] [comments]

    The game kinda tricked me into this boss battle, so I figured a way out of it

    Posted: 05 Jan 2021 03:59 PM PST

    No comments:

    Post a Comment