• Breaking News

    Monday, January 4, 2021

    Sekiro - I was just trying to complete the game again when I encountered this

    Sekiro - I was just trying to complete the game again when I encountered this


    I was just trying to complete the game again when I encountered this

    Posted: 04 Jan 2021 12:54 PM PST

    COME ON AND SLAM!

    Posted: 04 Jan 2021 03:13 AM PST

    I have almost as much power as a... a powerful person. Uh...

    Posted: 04 Jan 2021 12:23 AM PST

    Training for Sekiro be like.

    Posted: 04 Jan 2021 05:34 PM PST

    Sekiro is the one Soulsborne game I don’t mind when I die repeatedly

    Posted: 04 Jan 2021 11:33 AM PST

    Okay, mostly. Don't get me wrong, I love all Soulsborne games. But Sekiro hits different. The precision of the combat scratches an itch I never knew I had. It's almost like playing a rhythm game.

    Spoilers: I must have died over 30 times trying to beat Owl (Father). But it never really phased me. I enjoyed mastering the fight, like learning to play a song on expert on Guitar Hero.

    submitted by /u/betabetafishfish
    [link] [comments]

    Overcoming a challenging boss fight is so satisfying

    Posted: 04 Jan 2021 03:50 PM PST

    I did it lads

    Posted: 04 Jan 2021 08:49 AM PST

    I am creating a free app for all the souls games for items, trophy tracker and locations... Want to expand it and need help to add sekiro data for the community

    Posted: 04 Jan 2021 11:57 AM PST

    Great way to start the New Year :D

    Posted: 04 Jan 2021 06:05 PM PST

    FINALLY!!! Die STUPID OGRE!!

    Posted: 04 Jan 2021 09:27 PM PST

    I finally killed the blasted Chained Ogre

    Was able to stealth kill one of his life bars - then chopped him steadily. Still had to use Flame Vent but good lord it's great to be gone

    submitted by /u/Rags2Rickius
    [link] [comments]

    How do you beat Sekiro?

    Posted: 04 Jan 2021 07:07 AM PST

    This being my first play through I was really happy with this

    Posted: 04 Jan 2021 09:23 AM PST

    If you want to cross the bridge, you have to pay the toll.

    Posted: 04 Jan 2021 11:43 PM PST

    90 hours in one week, i didnt know i could of manual save to get all endings in one playthrough

    Posted: 04 Jan 2021 07:53 PM PST

    Isshin and Kuro died together...

    Posted: 04 Jan 2021 09:24 PM PST

    If we got a miniboss rematch patch, what 3 minibosses would you like to see Inner?

    Posted: 04 Jan 2021 06:52 PM PST

    No you can't pick 2 or more of the same kinds(drunkards, chained ogres, generals etc you can only pick one of each kind) and you can't pick mist noble because OP

    submitted by /u/thingsdie9
    [link] [comments]

    Hesitation is defeat

    Posted: 04 Jan 2021 10:06 PM PST

    Just got the Ashina Cross and about to fight Genichiro, swordplay starting to make a lot of sense. Getting good!!

    Posted: 04 Jan 2021 08:21 PM PST

    Never played anything quite like this before, are there games like this out there worth giving a shot maybe make a few from the same developer?

    submitted by /u/noble-b
    [link] [comments]

    Finally beat this girl

    Posted: 04 Jan 2021 06:04 PM PST

    "Bosses in Sekiro be like"

    Posted: 04 Jan 2021 03:54 PM PST

    Sekiro Recommended Mods (First Playthrough PC)

    Posted: 04 Jan 2021 10:58 PM PST

    Can someone give me a list of recommended mods for the PC version that I should check out?

    Using a PS4 controller on steam would give me button prompts to "Press X to pick this item up." which is the square button on the PS4 controller. I'd press X anyway and jump off cliffs by accident so I'll definitely be going for the Native PS4 Buttons mod.

    I'm also finding the FOV a little too low. It's extremely immersive, especially during dialogue and combat scenes. But it limits situational awareness significantly, so stealth feels clunky while exploration feels kind of overwhelming since I have to change the camera constantly to learn my surroundings. As someone planning to stealth my way throughout as much of the game as possible, I don't think I can survive like this. Was considering this FOV Changing mod.

    Aside from those, I was considering getting this Minimal HUD mod or this Translation Fixing mod.

    Overall I want to play Sekiro faithfully so I don't want to tamper with the art-style, gameplay, or difficulty too much. Was considering the No Artifical Lighting mod or the Phoenix Samurai Reshade mod as they look like actual improvements to the artstyle without completely overhauling it but I value the directed experience FromSoft wants to deliver as I really enjoyed Bloodborne so I probably won't.

    But are there any other user-interface/quality-of-life mods that might help me better enjoy Sekiro on PC?

    submitted by /u/RiceyPricey
    [link] [comments]

    Guardian ape

    Posted: 04 Jan 2021 11:23 AM PST

    I just got Sekiro about a week ago and I'm really liking it so far, but, I just got to the guardian ape and he is kicking my ass from left to right. Any tips? Thanks.

    submitted by /u/dean9r
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment