• Breaking News

    Wednesday, January 13, 2021

    Sekiro - Here’s my Sekiro how dose it look?

    Sekiro - Here’s my Sekiro how dose it look?


    Here’s my Sekiro how dose it look?

    Posted: 12 Jan 2021 08:16 AM PST

    So I had a dope fight with Monk where she did an infinite combo...

    Posted: 12 Jan 2021 06:22 PM PST

    Isshin has taught me well.

    Posted: 12 Jan 2021 07:25 PM PST

    was playing the randomizer then this happened

    Posted: 12 Jan 2021 03:06 PM PST

    Sekiro but it's random (full video in comments)

    Posted: 12 Jan 2021 04:09 AM PST

    Did anyone else think Tengu ordering hits on 'rats' was going to be more of a thing?

    Posted: 12 Jan 2021 05:33 PM PST

    Been rewatching a friend play through and remembered that I got covenant like vibes from him the first time I saw him, and expected a whole side mission of people to go hunt... Wonder if someone would mod that in?

    submitted by /u/Hoboryufeet
    [link] [comments]

    After maybe about 100 tries, I’ve finally defeated Genichiro ��. This was undoubtedly my biggest challenge in any souls game I’ve played and I feel that I’ve grown a lot as a player because of it. Can’t wait to see what the rest of the game has to offer!

    Posted: 12 Jan 2021 08:29 PM PST

    PLATINUM

    Posted: 12 Jan 2021 02:53 PM PST

    My Fastest Inner Isshin Kill (2:15 min. excluding the 3rd deathblow)

    Posted: 12 Jan 2021 09:22 PM PST

    Just beat every boss and miniboss in the game(besides shira isshin) with 1 ap

    Posted: 12 Jan 2021 07:04 AM PST

    Probably the best gaming achievement I’ve ever gotten, platinum baby!

    Posted: 12 Jan 2021 02:42 PM PST

    Don't have a ton of time for games anymore. But I could not put this down, what a masterpiece!

    Posted: 12 Jan 2021 09:02 AM PST

    Need some help

    Posted: 13 Jan 2021 12:02 AM PST

    I'm on my first playthrough, I found the demon of hatred, should I fight it or go back to fighting Isshin? Or can I kill both? Demon of hatred just looks like a final boss type of thing that's why I'm asking.

    submitted by /u/SnooMaps1302
    [link] [comments]

    After a week of grinding I managed to beat the No Hit Run of Sekiro in 47 minutes and 48 seconds

    Posted: 12 Jan 2021 05:26 PM PST

    Put something that burns purple in this and you can make your very own Lazulite Sacred Flame

    Posted: 12 Jan 2021 04:34 PM PST

    How long do merchants live if they get sick?

    Posted: 12 Jan 2021 10:09 PM PST

    Title. I currently have 2 merchants (blackhat badger and the guy that moves to the dilapidated temple) with the dracovid but i dont have the cure right now, nor money to buy. How long do they remain alive? How long could i farm some cash to buy the item that cures them? And... What happens if they die? Thanks in advance :)

    submitted by /u/usuario1986
    [link] [comments]

    Need help with missing prayer beads

    Posted: 12 Jan 2021 06:17 PM PST

    I'm currently missing 2 prayer beads, but I don't know where I can find them. I have completed shura, immortal severance, and The homecoming. I have already defeated father owl for purification, but I'm still missing 2 prayer beads.

    submitted by /u/The_Mortal_Blade
    [link] [comments]

    Is Mist Noble too weak?

    Posted: 12 Jan 2021 07:21 AM PST

    Playing for the first time. Had to face Mist Noble. Air assassinated her once and fulfilled her posture by 3-4 hits only for the second deathblow without her toching me! Is it supposed to be like this? Or have I made my character too overpowered and I don't know?

    Cause I have a seeeriouuuus problem against the headless giant in the Hidden Forest and can't beat him. It means I'm not overpowered.

    submitted by /u/Fariborz_R
    [link] [comments]

    Who's your favorite boss?

    Posted: 12 Jan 2021 02:09 PM PST

    For me, it's a 3-way-tie between all 3 "Inner" fights.

    submitted by /u/x_-AssGiblin-_x
    [link] [comments]

    I literally just guessed where this thing was

    Posted: 12 Jan 2021 07:16 AM PST

    Instakill Guardian Ape in 9 seconds

    Posted: 12 Jan 2021 06:36 AM PST

    No comments:

    Post a Comment