• Breaking News

    Thursday, January 14, 2021

    Sekiro - So tried my hand to capture that fight in my sketchbook

    Sekiro - So tried my hand to capture that fight in my sketchbook


    So tried my hand to capture that fight in my sketchbook

    Posted: 13 Jan 2021 12:43 PM PST

    Just kill them already demon...

    Posted: 13 Jan 2021 02:27 PM PST

    Oh, go on then...

    Posted: 13 Jan 2021 11:24 AM PST

    Guardian Ape

    Posted: 13 Jan 2021 06:32 PM PST

    Me the First Time Playing Sekiro

    Posted: 13 Jan 2021 06:56 PM PST

    When you finally git gud at deflecting

    Posted: 13 Jan 2021 12:03 PM PST

    Good to see that after 10 hours worth of attempts, Owl's still got some shit up his sleeve...

    Posted: 13 Jan 2021 10:05 AM PST

    Finally got Demon of Hatred!

    Posted: 13 Jan 2021 06:00 PM PST

    So excited! Feels so good defeating these tough bosses in this game. On to the next torture

    submitted by /u/jeezy000
    [link] [comments]

    Easy Mode?

    Posted: 13 Jan 2021 10:35 PM PST

    Did Sekiro: Shadows die twice ever get an easy mode after all the controversy around 2019 where people were saying there should be one? I'm honestly just curious. I personally don't think there should be one because it would take away from the image From Software has of making extremely difficult but amazing games. I just made it to Isshin SS in my first play through of sekiro.

    submitted by /u/SnooCalculations6486
    [link] [comments]

    Since you liked the other post, here are two other photos of my Tengu mask. Thank you all for all the compliments you gave me and the constructive criticism (I agreed with)

    Posted: 13 Jan 2021 02:40 PM PST

    After dropping the game twice, dying 100s of times, and absolutely manhandling Genichiro over countless attempts I’ve finally done it

    Posted: 13 Jan 2021 12:39 AM PST

    First time getting here, reminded me of this moment

    Posted: 13 Jan 2021 02:57 PM PST

    seems people are finally catching up to SAKEEEE

    Posted: 13 Jan 2021 01:41 PM PST

    Sekiro for a "casual gamer"

    Posted: 13 Jan 2021 11:28 AM PST

    I just wanted to share this here as I do not know people IRL who play games that is not FIFA let alone something from FromSoftware .

    I come from a background of not playing that many games and when I did it was mainly playing Call of duty games (only campaign) , rockstar games ,etc and everything I played was on easy mode as I didn't have the time or drive to git gud or learn anything . This led to me developing an actual fear of games like Dark souls or any soulsborne game . I genuinely became anxious with the thought of playing those games . I know its just a game/commercial property which is meant to be played but that's how my mind reacted to it which says more about me.

    Then I saw the trailer for Sekiro and how truly awesome it looked the deathblow animations , fluidity of motion ,etc and I decided this has to be the best way to get over my fear of "hard" games. I also played other easier sword combat centric games( ghost of tsushima , jedi fallen order ) which had swords just to get a feel of sword combat even though their difficulty levels are pretty different .

    After hearing how people who play these things got their ass kicked here I read a ton of stuff to prepare and now it has been 3 days playing Sekiro and I am truly having a blast. I am trying to play the game more as a stealth game than a soulsborne game so I am only at the chained ogre yet but I can see why people love this game so so much. Looking forward to binging vaatividya and months of a mix of frustation and joy ahead. :)

    Thanks for reading .

    submitted by /u/cyborgsarenotrobots
    [link] [comments]

    Thank you Sekiro, very cool.

    Posted: 13 Jan 2021 09:11 PM PST

    New player help with gourd seed (please no spoilers)

    Posted: 13 Jan 2021 06:45 PM PST

    (PLEASE NO SPOILERS) So I've gotten Mibu village and found a gourd seed by a tree down there but when I try to give it to Emma she won't stop asking me to let Kuro live but I don't want to agree with her because I want to o what Kuro wants. Will I eventually be able to give her the seed

    submitted by /u/Applesauce-chaos
    [link] [comments]

    Son of Owl vs Father (NO HUD)

    Posted: 13 Jan 2021 12:44 PM PST

    Just beat Severance boss rush!

    Posted: 13 Jan 2021 02:31 PM PST

    I started trying it today between online lessons and after about 14 hours I've beat them and I'm just really happy right now.

    submitted by /u/WingoCheerio
    [link] [comments]

    Took me about 15 attempts. My second resurrection must’ve scared him.

    Posted: 13 Jan 2021 04:45 PM PST

    Incredibly detailed and informative combat guide . Helped me out so much in the beginning but was still useful into mid and late game . Totally deserves more views it's the best guide on youtube .

    Posted: 13 Jan 2021 02:34 AM PST

    Kotaro Abduction?

    Posted: 13 Jan 2021 10:27 PM PST

    I've known about the NPC endings for Kotaro for a good bit, but I've been curious on something. I sent him to Anayama to help, and out of curiosity, I used divine abduction on him. The last words I heard from him were "So...mean..."

    Did I just do a bad one? Did I hurt him?? 😢

    submitted by /u/cl0udbunniez
    [link] [comments]

    Demon of Hatred

    Posted: 13 Jan 2021 09:20 AM PST

    What did I do to deserve this?

    submitted by /u/AyeYoTek
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment