• Breaking News

    Saturday, January 23, 2021

    Sekiro - It always seems to easy, then you realize that was just the warm up.

    Sekiro - It always seems to easy, then you realize that was just the warm up.


    It always seems to easy, then you realize that was just the warm up.

    Posted: 23 Jan 2021 12:17 PM PST

    Its more surprising when they don't change.

    Posted: 23 Jan 2021 06:42 PM PST

    Bloodsmoke can be incredibly OP

    Posted: 23 Jan 2021 12:58 PM PST

    Pretty sure this was everyones reaction

    Posted: 23 Jan 2021 08:49 PM PST

    Tick Tock, here comes the Glock

    Posted: 23 Jan 2021 07:50 PM PST

    Probably the 987th post like this, but... this game finally clicked for me and it's the most satisfying thing ever!!

    Posted: 23 Jan 2021 10:42 PM PST

    I played when the game first came out. Got to Guardian Ape and just felt completely defeated. Put the game aside and felt awful about it because I knew it was gud, but I was not.

    So I just got a PS5 and heard Sekiro runs at 60fps and I figured I'd give it another go. I'm not sure what's changed but this play through has been mostly a breeze. Genichiro kicked my shit in as usual, but he really makes you learn the mechanics and after 17 deaths I finally beat him. After that I've had no big issues. Got to my old nemesis Guardian Ape. Got him on my 5th try. Felt real gud.

    I know there are some tough bosses to come, but I find I'm going into fights with confidence instead of apprehension. I understand the mechanics now. I KNOW i can beat the rest of them. When I die I understand what I did wrong. I understand that if I hesitate, I will be defeated.

    I will not hesitate.

    submitted by /u/HJC64
    [link] [comments]

    Got it earlier today boys, took 97 hours and 4 play throughs. What a ride. First play through took 55 hours crazy that 3 more only took 42 more. Love this game man

    Posted: 23 Jan 2021 07:59 PM PST

    Just got this beauty <3

    Posted: 23 Jan 2021 10:29 PM PST

    WRONG WAAAAAY!!!!

    Posted: 23 Jan 2021 05:07 PM PST

    I just found out you can fight the attendant near the great carp feeding ground!

    Posted: 23 Jan 2021 11:22 PM PST

    Just start slashing at him and he'll start fighting, he has two deathblows and his moves are the same as the chained ogre.

    submitted by /u/thisisaveryyyhard
    [link] [comments]

    The most intelligent A.I ever.

    Posted: 23 Jan 2021 02:51 PM PST

    Finally drew Sekiro......

    Posted: 23 Jan 2021 07:52 AM PST

    Finally drew Sekiro......

    I want to take this time to say that sekrio had a great impact in my life ... I used to be an extremely unmotivated guy..... But the difficulty curve of this game taught me if I spend time working hard I may not be successful but still I will learn something and enjoy the process of doing so...

    https://preview.redd.it/tdxqcorct3d61.jpg?width=2920&format=pjpg&auto=webp&s=f0da48159dfc8049f501eb4fc25d8f244a9872bc

    submitted by /u/blade_anims
    [link] [comments]

    Using Shadowrush for Lightning Reversal

    Posted: 23 Jan 2021 06:20 PM PST

    I can’t believe it got the shura outfit on my first try

    Posted: 23 Jan 2021 09:57 PM PST

    Studying is no substitute for experience, it turns out. (Mild early-game spoilers)

    Posted: 23 Jan 2021 02:42 PM PST

    I just started playing Sekiro today, after spending quite some time watching gameplay (albeit high-level gameplay) to see how the combat flow worked and get a general sense of what I'd be walking in to.

    Started playing and things were going well; Yamauchi in the tutorial went down easily, and I figured my deflects were solid.

    Then I got to Genichiro and thought I could just deflect him, dodge where needed and at least get one life-bar off him, since I'd watched his fights at least forty times. Except I forgot he had a grab and got murdered in about twenty seconds because I panicked and didn't dodge, thinking he was going to sweep and trying for the jump-stomp.

    The first big mini-boss (Kawarada) was where things finally clicked. He killed me so many times the sculptor got Dragonrot, and then I realized that if he wasn't in the middle of attacking me, I should be attacking him. Waiting for strikes to try and parry was all well and good to learn his patterns, but in the end all I was doing was giving him more time to make me slip up. I took him down, and things have been a lot easier since I started going on the offensive and only hanging back if an enemy has already committed to an attack.

    Of course, I got blasted to hell by the mortar guy from a half-mile off shortly thereafter, but I figured out how to go around the cliff-face and shanked him in the back, so I'd call that even.

    I can already tell this is going to be a fun ride; deaths are frustrating but only in the sense that I know I could've done better, and victory is incredibly satisfying. Definitely looking forward to my rematch with Genichiro; I owe him some payback.

    If you're on the fence about this game like I was for a while, I think it plays even better than it looks. Just understand that you'll have to think about the combat in terms of committing to an offense just enough but not too much, rather than waiting for an opening to come to you (which is more the case in games like Monster Hunter). Definitely an adjustment, but one worth making.

    And thanks to everyone in this community as well, for giving me a lot to read up on and watch before I took the plunge. It helped!

    submitted by /u/Jazzpha103188
    [link] [comments]

    I did it!!!

    Posted: 23 Jan 2021 07:08 PM PST

    Isshin the Sword Saint is no more! After about 20 attempts, I'm finally done with NG. Now to NG+! This was probably FromSoft's best game imo

    submitted by /u/BreadmanC
    [link] [comments]

    me when people tell me to git gud

    Posted: 23 Jan 2021 11:52 AM PST

    Finally after 3 days farming xp and 2 days trying to kill the sword saint, Ive got my 30th platinum in this masterpiece

    Posted: 23 Jan 2021 09:17 AM PST

    My attempt at optimizing Sword Saint

    Posted: 23 Jan 2021 11:47 PM PST

    Unable to break the Iron Code

    Posted: 23 Jan 2021 09:25 AM PST

    I just beat Genichiro at the top of Ashina Castle and am talking to Lord Kuro. When it gives me the option to help him or uphold the Iron Code it just says that "Father, (I cannot break the Iron Code)" and takes me back to the choice screen. Is this intentional or am I missing something?

    submitted by /u/Technosyko
    [link] [comments]

    Sekiro ng+7 charmless isshin

    Posted: 23 Jan 2021 11:44 PM PST

    Isshin sword saint phase 1 tips I cant parry his forward sweep followed by combo

    submitted by /u/doffyxyz
    [link] [comments]

    Hey guys, check out my music video ft. Sekiro. Clips used from my live streams. Do share your thoughts about it. ����

    Posted: 23 Jan 2021 11:27 PM PST

    No comments:

    Post a Comment