• Breaking News

    Monday, January 25, 2021

    Sekiro - O´Rin of the water, Inkhov, Adrián Rullán Cubillas, Traditional Art, 2020

    Sekiro - O´Rin of the water, Inkhov, Adrián Rullán Cubillas, Traditional Art, 2020


    O´Rin of the water, Inkhov, Adrián Rullán Cubillas, Traditional Art, 2020

    Posted: 24 Jan 2021 03:27 PM PST

    Making the most out of bad situation - everything fell into place, love the combat.

    Posted: 24 Jan 2021 01:43 PM PST

    Not really an artist myself but I loved this part of the Ashina Outskirts so I gave it a try

    Posted: 24 Jan 2021 01:31 PM PST

    Sekiro VS Genichiro, Ink on paper by me.

    Posted: 24 Jan 2021 03:02 AM PST

    Living in a (feudal) society

    Posted: 24 Jan 2021 09:21 AM PST

    Firecrackers

    Posted: 24 Jan 2021 11:25 PM PST

    I look upon my pile of unused consumables and weep

    Posted: 24 Jan 2021 11:13 PM PST

    I DID IT! Wasted a Jizo statue tho, I thought for sure I was gonna need it and it felt like "this is gonna be the run"

    Posted: 24 Jan 2021 12:10 PM PST

    This is just out of curiosity on my NG+5��. Shura is behind you. She's a beauty though.

    Posted: 24 Jan 2021 10:21 AM PST

    Sekiro but every enemy is Corrupted Monk

    Posted: 24 Jan 2021 07:25 PM PST

    Finally got the achievement. First game I ever felt compelled to actually do it!

    Posted: 24 Jan 2021 04:38 PM PST

    SEKIRO but it's TEKKEN 7

    Posted: 24 Jan 2021 03:31 PM PST

    Has anyone else noticed the death blow difference on men vs women enemies?

    Posted: 24 Jan 2021 04:35 PM PST

    Correct me if I'm wrong but the mini bosses with guns, the old women near Genichiro and the woman in the gun fort all have a distinct death blow animation from the front. Could it be because of different size character models? Or does Sekiro treat killing women with more respect? (the way he holds his hand behind their head as they fall for a split second). This could end up being my stupidest post yet but was wondering if anyone else noticed it.

    submitted by /u/NJBauer
    [link] [comments]

    Finally completed this game so decided to honour it with a poster!

    Posted: 24 Jan 2021 06:33 AM PST

    the final moments of my first Sekiro No Death Run attempt

    Posted: 24 Jan 2021 11:53 PM PST

    Currently attempting to defeat Enhanced Inner Isshin damageless. This is how close I came to so far!

    Posted: 24 Jan 2021 09:55 AM PST

    For anyone who has finished this fight (non-cheese) knows that the final death blow feels better than sex

    Posted: 24 Jan 2021 12:24 PM PST

    Should I make a guide on how to easily defeat Sekiro ��

    Posted: 24 Jan 2021 11:23 PM PST

    Owl (father)

    Posted: 24 Jan 2021 11:05 PM PST

    Im almost done with my first playthrough. I took down the glock saint and the only thing left is owl. I've tried using the help of a couple of guides but still nothing. Can you guys give me some tips like best combat art, prosthetic, etc

    submitted by /u/CheeseKiller66
    [link] [comments]

    Unseen aid wth ��

    Posted: 24 Jan 2021 10:57 PM PST

    I just picked up sekiro in the January sale and I'm just getting used to it, until now I was following a really safe way of playing, which was basically once I died (the first time) I'd run to an idol and rest. But while fighting the ogre I truly died once and my unseen aid went down to 13% from 30! (This is my second time dying truly, first time was with the first mini boss and I got unseen aid as well). Someone clarify please is dying the first time also bad for the unseen aid?

    submitted by /u/adeejay__
    [link] [comments]

    Is it me or ng+7 cahrmless bell demon doh is same as base game

    Posted: 24 Jan 2021 10:51 PM PST

    doh is still same as in new game except one shots me so it doesn't matter to fight doh without charm demon bell

    submitted by /u/doffyxyz
    [link] [comments]

    Come sekiro it's time for snu snu

    Posted: 24 Jan 2021 03:05 AM PST

    Alley guy not there

    Posted: 24 Jan 2021 09:58 PM PST

    Hey I missed a gourd seed by not taking to the guy in the alley at Ashina castle and now when I go back he's not there. Did I miss it and the seed is gone forever? Or is there a way for me to still max out my gourd. It's my first time playing and I really need these seeds

    submitted by /u/Super-Nintenjoe
    [link] [comments]

    [OC] Sekiro: D&D Conversion project - Part 3. Fight like Genichiro with the Tomoe Fighter Archetype and Lightning of Tomoe.

    Posted: 24 Jan 2021 08:26 AM PST

    No comments:

    Post a Comment