• Breaking News

    Monday, January 4, 2021

    Sekiro - Why does this game not introduce Tomoe already?

    Sekiro - Why does this game not introduce Tomoe already?


    Why does this game not introduce Tomoe already?

    Posted: 03 Jan 2021 10:53 AM PST

    GIMME MY TOMOE ALREADY.

    Posted: 03 Jan 2021 01:29 AM PST

    Thought this pic of Owl belonged here

    Posted: 03 Jan 2021 07:37 PM PST

    I finally defeated this bastard and I am so happy

    Posted: 03 Jan 2021 11:56 AM PST

    DLC PLS

    Posted: 03 Jan 2021 07:34 PM PST

    Versatility and Flexibility are tenet of a Shinobi

    Posted: 03 Jan 2021 08:50 PM PST

    Looks like he's in his second phase

    Posted: 03 Jan 2021 10:47 PM PST

    Parkour

    Posted: 03 Jan 2021 06:36 PM PST

    Wolf demonstrating how to stand on a spike

    Posted: 03 Jan 2021 10:19 AM PST

    Y’all kept on asking for hard mode. Now they give it to us. A fucking foursome over here, getting every hole fucked.

    Posted: 03 Jan 2021 07:18 PM PST

    Looks fun, might join in later idk

    Posted: 03 Jan 2021 05:02 PM PST

    Finally did it! :)

    Posted: 03 Jan 2021 06:27 PM PST

    TIL you can miri counter the kick from the lone swordsman.

    Posted: 03 Jan 2021 05:22 PM PST

    I've played through this game countless times and working towards completing platinum trophy. I've must have played through 3 times without knowing you can miri counter those fellaa. Makes the fight 100% easier haha.

    submitted by /u/marda417
    [link] [comments]

    Got the rhythm for beating this girl down! (Sadly ran out of shurikins for phase two and died :( )

    Posted: 03 Jan 2021 03:54 PM PST

    Parkour

    Posted: 03 Jan 2021 06:46 PM PST

    Reminded me of Guardian Ape

    Posted: 03 Jan 2021 11:27 PM PST

    Finally found the rhythm to beat this bull. (Almost died in that corner)

    Posted: 03 Jan 2021 03:52 PM PST

    Corrupted Monk - Easy cheese on NG+7 - No Damage

    Posted: 03 Jan 2021 11:23 PM PST

    I’m starting a no charm play through. Tips?

    Posted: 03 Jan 2021 11:17 PM PST

    I plan to return the charm to Kuro, and then activate the demon bell as soon as I get there. I've only played Sekiro for a short while: in my first play through, I made it to O'rin or the Water, and then got burnt out. I then watched a full play through of the game, thus, spoiling myself for everything. However, I am now interested in playing again, but want to change it up since I already know what happens story-wise. So, do you have any useful tips? What skills/upgrades should I go for first? What items should I get? Are there any strategies I should use, or any certain ways to progress the story? Thanks for any help :)

    submitted by /u/cats-in-boots
    [link] [comments]

    Finally beat the game for the first time

    Posted: 03 Jan 2021 04:53 PM PST

    My poor R1 and L1 triggers deserve retirement after that my lord

    submitted by /u/havok777120
    [link] [comments]

    Is my attack power too low?

    Posted: 03 Jan 2021 10:16 PM PST

    It's at 16 right now, I'm on Ng+ no charm and am on the first corrupted monk. Is this average attack power for this point? Also 17 vitality, not sure if this is low either

    submitted by /u/ProfessorLankto
    [link] [comments]

    Finally got the Platinum!! Honestly didn’t think I could ever do it

    Posted: 03 Jan 2021 10:04 PM PST

    Survey question: anyone else think genichiro was way tougher than guardian ape?

    Posted: 03 Jan 2021 12:11 PM PST

    Hey everyone. I know I'm late to this party. I finally picked up the game on black friday. I had to be wait on it for a while bc I couldn't afford the 60$ price tag at the time.

    Anyway it took like 3 full days of playing and grinding to finally beat genichiro. It was insanely difficult for me and then when I got hit with the 3rd phase that was another full day.

    Compared to him the guardian ape was much easier (only a full day of playing). standard tag and run dark souls style boss. I'm now in the depths of ashina and honestly the double guardians were easier than the single.

    I guess what I'm asking is, where is the next "genichiro-level" boss? I want to be as prepared as I can.

    Thanks all. I'm loving the game. Definitely my favorite FROM game to date. Lol the rooobbeeerrrtttt Easter egg killed me. I'm so happy I finally picked it up.

    submitted by /u/Hopefullyagoodburger
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment