• Breaking News

    Wednesday, February 10, 2021

    Sekiro - Oh boy did I enjoy this jump. This game is just so beautiful, but most of the time you are too busy and stressed out with the bosses! Which part of the game did you enjoy most?

    Sekiro - Oh boy did I enjoy this jump. This game is just so beautiful, but most of the time you are too busy and stressed out with the bosses! Which part of the game did you enjoy most?


    Oh boy did I enjoy this jump. This game is just so beautiful, but most of the time you are too busy and stressed out with the bosses! Which part of the game did you enjoy most?

    Posted: 09 Feb 2021 11:58 AM PST

    Me trying to find the exit out of the Headless cave

    Posted: 09 Feb 2021 07:00 PM PST

    Zookeeping in Ashina for ???

    Posted: 09 Feb 2021 10:21 AM PST

    Someone asked for a stick figure Gyoubu - figured I'd give it a shot

    Posted: 09 Feb 2021 03:19 PM PST

    Who else just found out the giant snake has _____?

    Posted: 09 Feb 2021 06:06 PM PST

    Just realized today that the giant snake has two heads, one on each end. For the first time ever, I killed the snake with the poked-out eye and got the fresh viscera first. Then I went underground and noticed that it's alive and its eye is fine, the only explanation being that it has two heads, which would explain its immortality. If it has two heads and one is killed, it should just regenerate.

    Looked around and found out if you jump down next to its body in the sunken valley shrine, you can see its other head! Crazy.

    submitted by /u/Es_Jacque
    [link] [comments]

    I'm a casual player who decided to pick up Sekiro: Here was my reaction to killing that damn hatred demon!

    Posted: 09 Feb 2021 06:33 PM PST

    Deep, deep shame.

    Posted: 09 Feb 2021 09:26 PM PST

    Wish me Luck! Tree

    Posted: 09 Feb 2021 04:46 PM PST

    Calling all veterans and masochists, you, yes you! Charmless + D. Bell SS Isshin

    Posted: 09 Feb 2021 11:43 PM PST

    I'm doing it guys. I made my Charmless Demon Bell NG+3 playthrough to the end.

    Blood was shed, tears were wept, all that shit.

    I'm finally here though, I saved the best ending for last, yes, the Dragon Homecoming ending.

    Only one obstacle left stands in my way. The likes of Sword Saint Isshin.

    The key ingredient is plain and simple, practice like a maniac. And that, I am.

    I'm simply wondering. Are there any oddities, and prosthetics or combat arts that helped you defeat the last boss in the game on the hardest setting?

    Phase one is peanuts, no problem.

    It's the chip damage from Phase 2 that really tests my ability to fight him.

    In no time I'm sure I'll get every attack pattern down, but are there any specific tactics you enjoyed using in this insane fight?

    Thanks in advance.

    submitted by /u/Distant_Chortle
    [link] [comments]

    Recommended stats for first guardian ape fight?

    Posted: 09 Feb 2021 09:25 PM PST

    First off I'm bad at sekiro and am currently having a hell of a time with guardian ape. So I wonder what are the recommend stats like vitality and attack power and such. I'm currently at 15 vitality and 5 attack power with the mortal blade. I think I'm either underpowered or over powered and just suck. Any help is appreciated thank you.

    submitted by /u/ArcadianWing
    [link] [comments]

    Ogre devouring his son. Had to do an art project, thought might as well share it here. (Francisco de Goya, Saturno devorando a su hijo x Chained ogre grab attack)

    Posted: 09 Feb 2021 08:03 AM PST

    Cainhurst Ninja by Cainfoe

    Posted: 09 Feb 2021 06:45 AM PST

    [SPOILER] I finally did it!

    Posted: 09 Feb 2021 03:36 PM PST

    After Getting %100 Completion, Do You Still Play This Game? And If So, Why?

    Posted: 09 Feb 2021 09:20 PM PST

    Before you ask me, yes. I too still play this game after getting %100.

    submitted by /u/x_-AssGiblin-_x
    [link] [comments]

    Bit confused - how do I hit Genichiro?

    Posted: 09 Feb 2021 09:16 PM PST

    Genichiro seems to only be able to take damage while he's attacking you. This guy does a double pirouette, follows it with a slash,then still somehow manages to have his guard up a millisecond afterwards. There doesn't seem to be room to hit him after any of his attacks. So what am I supposed to do?

    Breaking his posture at full vitality doesn't seem like an option.

    The only way I've found to reliably get hits is with firecrackers. It's also possible to hit r1 at random times when he's not attacking and if he starts an attack right after you hit r1 you hit him. But that's based on luck and clearly not the intended way to beat him.

    Can anybody help me?

    submitted by /u/TheLonelyPotato666
    [link] [comments]

    Is it weird that I'm more afraid of Headless than I am of Genichiro?

    Posted: 09 Feb 2021 10:52 AM PST

    I finally beat Genichiro last night and it felt so fucking good, y'all. What a piece of shit. Fucking lightning throwing piece of shit.

    That being said, I still have a hard time fighting Headless lol. I pop a pacifying agent, pop a divine confetti, make a little spaghetti, and BOOM I'm dead (Making spaghetti to me means rushing in and not remembering I walk VERY slow and I haven't learned their patterns.

    Less important: I found the guardian ape and LOL

    submitted by /u/somethingpigs
    [link] [comments]

    unseen aid is the worst

    Posted: 10 Feb 2021 12:16 AM PST

    Is there an option to turn this shit off? Every time unseen aid goes off, I lose all the items I used for that run and start from the beginning. Bitch, how is this aid? Take my fucking money and experience but don't touch my fucking candies that actually help me clear the level you unseen shit stick.

    submitted by /u/booty_clapped
    [link] [comments]

    This purple umbrella thing is really OP, lol

    Posted: 09 Feb 2021 05:06 AM PST

    All bosses trophy not working

    Posted: 09 Feb 2021 11:34 PM PST

    I've done all the bosses on this character (1st play through was purification with owl-father, and 2nd playthrough was shura) but I still have not gotten the trophy for some reason. I save scummed on another character and realized that wouldn't work, so I made this whole new guy and rebeat every boss to get the trophy for but somehow it still didn't work. Any advice would be appreciated

    submitted by /u/travannah
    [link] [comments]

    Man without equal question

    Posted: 09 Feb 2021 11:22 PM PST

    With the new update, do the inner bosses need to be killed in order for me to get "man without equal"

    I already know it has to be the same save but I'm just not sure if I need to kill the inner versions of bosses to platinum the game

    Probably the answer is no but I wanna be sure before I put in an ungodly amount of hours to not get plat lmao

    submitted by /u/fantomt
    [link] [comments]

    Sekiro Final Boss

    Posted: 09 Feb 2021 05:14 PM PST

    I'm having Major trouble with the Demon of Hatred and I could really use some help from Experienced Shinobi.

    I currently don't have the Flame Umbrella prosthetic and that causes me to struggle like a lot with his fire attacks.

    His perilous attack where he drags his hand across the ground and does insane damage really catches me off too.

    I could use help with just...everything about this guy really.

    submitted by /u/Environmental-Win836
    [link] [comments]

    Inner father feels incredibly bullshit

    Posted: 09 Feb 2021 10:20 PM PST

    Is there any predictability to his Mist Raven usage in the second phase?

    Like he already takes no posture damage and deals insane posture damage to you, and then when you try to mortal draw him he just disappears and comes back to hit you.

    His second phase just feels like bullshit bullshit bullshit. And the camera here is awful too since all his moves knock you back 20 feet and he has insanely long range.

    Like what's the approach here? I can get first phase just fine by punishing his slow moves, but in phase 2 it's like 50/50 f you get punish off or he disappears cause mist raven or blue owl.

    I also don't get what happens when you interrupt his fire owl attack, like it staggers him but the owl sometimes still seems to explode and do damage? Wtf? I've been on this guy for 2 days, I just want the damn Shura skin if there's cheese I'll gladly do it.

    Many bosses in Sekiro have felt impossible first until I figured out their movesets, but with inner owl it's Ike I know exactly what I need to do and it still just feels damn impossible.

    submitted by /u/Offduty_shill
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment