• Breaking News

    Tuesday, February 9, 2021

    Sekiro - Not my best, but here's Sekiro as a stickman.

    Sekiro - Not my best, but here's Sekiro as a stickman.


    Not my best, but here's Sekiro as a stickman.

    Posted: 08 Feb 2021 08:53 AM PST

    Wolf filled his gourd with Cheez Whiz

    Posted: 08 Feb 2021 08:26 PM PST

    Sekiro, by me :)

    Posted: 08 Feb 2021 04:15 PM PST

    Probably my biggest gaming achievement. The most satisfying game I’ve played as well.

    Posted: 08 Feb 2021 03:03 AM PST

    I’m at Isshin Sword Saint and this is the farthest I’ve been in any FromSoft game . I’m suprised at myself to be honest because I don’t consider myself a super good player . Used prosthetics but no cheese except for that gun lady in Sunken Valley

    Posted: 08 Feb 2021 07:13 PM PST

    Filthy rats

    Posted: 08 Feb 2021 01:25 PM PST

    What an adrenaline fueled ride! I feel complete after that shit kicking.

    Posted: 08 Feb 2021 05:55 PM PST

    Took 2 yrs but finally did it! I almost gave up, the grind was real but after 3 plays it is done. :) girl gamers can too lol @mrs_gnarly

    Posted: 08 Feb 2021 11:19 AM PST

    Finally beat the Sword Saint, one of the best boss fights period.

    Posted: 08 Feb 2021 11:04 PM PST

    Beating the everloving daylights out of *YET ANOTHER* maniac with a spear for u/edgyboi1704

    Posted: 08 Feb 2021 11:05 AM PST

    [OC] [Art] Sekiro: D&D Parts 3-4 (See Parts 1-2 in comments). I wrote and designed D&D 5e mechanics for Lightning Reversal, Prosthetic Arts, a Genichiro-inspired Fighter archetype, and the spell Lightning of Tomoe.

    Posted: 08 Feb 2021 06:52 AM PST

    After all this time NOW I discover how to open this damn tiny door

    Posted: 08 Feb 2021 02:12 PM PST

    This might be the steepest learning curve in all modern FromSoft games

    Posted: 08 Feb 2021 08:33 PM PST

    I beat DS3 and Bloodborne, and this has been the steepest grind so far. The intro level is pretty tame, but the purple shinobi, ogres, and the first proper boss are really frustrating. I also find parries to be tricky to time. On basic enemies its really easy, but it gets really tricky with fatties and specials.

    I almost gave up on Bloodborne (was my first souls game) after struggling in the town square, and being unable to kill the executioner at the games start. I kept pushing through and turned out to be my favorite game ever. Hope its the same here.

    submitted by /u/RealEroSennin
    [link] [comments]

    Demon of Hatred is fun and all, but he's too LOUD.

    Posted: 08 Feb 2021 07:20 PM PST

    He's literally such a loud boss that I can't hear the little "dink" sound for perilous attacks. I get steamrolled without even realizing he's doing something. Has anyone else had this issue? This seems incredibly specific.

    Other than that though, I've been enjoying him well enough. Certainly more than fighting Way of Tomoe 60+ times to get to the Sword Saint.

    submitted by /u/ASourPotato
    [link] [comments]

    I finally beat Sekiro.

    Posted: 08 Feb 2021 03:50 PM PST

    What an emotional roller coaster.

    • oh sweet I love feudal Japanese themed games!

    • omg this ogre is impossible to beat I hate this game!

    • please don't die, please don't die, please don't die...

    • holy crap the block button is super cool!!

    • I have beaten Genichiro and am a god!!

    • The ape is still alive?! I cut his head off!!!!!

    • This is the best game ever and I will hone my skills as a gamer to beat the final boss.

    • I have finally mastered this game and have evolved as a gamer. I will deflect the lightning thrown at me in this game and at obstacles that come before me in life.

    Thank you From Software

    submitted by /u/dirtbag_mountaineer
    [link] [comments]

    Can’t find sculptor’s idols?

    Posted: 08 Feb 2021 11:51 PM PST

    So I've just started my first play through and it's all good etc and I've managed to beat the first "boss" so to speak. However, I keep getting my ass handed to me by the fucking ogre. What's more every time he kills me I have to run through the entire level again just to lose once more. I'm not sure if I'm doing something wrong or what lmao.

    submitted by /u/Ang3lGabe
    [link] [comments]

    I finally beat the damn owl!

    Posted: 08 Feb 2021 05:37 PM PST

    It took me 2 days, but I finally did it! I kept deflecting his attacks and then using the whirlwind combat art to damage him. How hard was this boss for you? What tactics did you use?

    submitted by /u/fierydeath11
    [link] [comments]

    Pepper Spray for Snake Eyes. (A.KA beating the paste out of her)

    Posted: 08 Feb 2021 11:43 AM PST

    Owl Father - no hit/lock-on/beads/memories/skills/prostetics

    Posted: 08 Feb 2021 06:44 PM PST

    Finally Beat Demon of Hatred

    Posted: 08 Feb 2021 10:21 PM PST

    After soooo many tries and different tactics I was able to finally win! I will say that I did get some very helpful tips from this one YouTube video about using the umbrella! Anyways, here it is -> Video

    submitted by /u/MiguelS0702
    [link] [comments]

    I'll show you a damn longsword, you bastard! for u/oversteppe

    Posted: 08 Feb 2021 11:21 AM PST

    Just beat the game yesterday morning.

    Posted: 08 Feb 2021 11:55 AM PST

    This is one of the best games I've ever played. Huge SoulsBorne fan, was very satisfied with my first playthrough. My wife bought this for me when I was in the last few quarters of university and I got stuck on one of the first miniBosses and just had to put it down because I didn't have time to figure it out. Fast forward to now, Im out of college and in a career so I started a new game, watched some YouTube when I got stuck and fought and cheesed my way through. What a captivating story and excellent gameplay. Just wanted to share that and I Love this community. I will also say, this game is going to be hard to put down. Platinum or bust! "Hesitation is Defeat!"

    submitted by /u/Cmac253
    [link] [comments]

    I must be crap at this game, Genichio or what ever the fellas name is is doing my head in, can't finish him, not fun anymore.

    Posted: 08 Feb 2021 03:35 PM PST

    Great Shinobi VS Flaming Ashina Cross

    Posted: 08 Feb 2021 05:47 PM PST

    No comments:

    Post a Comment