• Breaking News

    Friday, February 26, 2021

    Sekiro - Every time I load into the main menu 🔊

    Sekiro - Every time I load into the main menu ��


    Every time I load into the main menu ��

    Posted: 25 Feb 2021 08:42 AM PST

    Took the screenshot at a great time

    Posted: 25 Feb 2021 01:17 PM PST

    We know who the real rats of Ashina are.

    Posted: 25 Feb 2021 07:32 PM PST

    When you had a bowl of nails for breakfast this morning without any hesitation

    Posted: 24 Feb 2021 11:14 PM PST

    The ultimate challenge

    Posted: 25 Feb 2021 02:42 PM PST

    Stop trying to hit me and hit me! Great Shinobi Owl - Dodge only, no deflect

    Posted: 25 Feb 2021 08:48 AM PST

    How��

    Posted: 25 Feb 2021 01:50 PM PST

    Does anyone else get Sekiro vibes too?

    Posted: 25 Feb 2021 07:19 AM PST

    Let them be Okami, cause I am the son of Owl

    Posted: 25 Feb 2021 08:31 AM PST

    When you come back after a year of not playing and beat owl father on your first try

    Posted: 25 Feb 2021 09:12 PM PST

    Thought this might worth sharing here .

    Posted: 25 Feb 2021 04:03 AM PST

    Not me making this on my phone after beating Genichiro

    Posted: 25 Feb 2021 11:16 AM PST

    Owl Father/Inner Father is far and away the hardest boss

    Posted: 25 Feb 2021 07:00 PM PST

    I know a lot of people on here rep Sword Saint, or DoH, but as of today I am so incredibly confident in my pick.

    Sword Saint is pure Sekiro, if you have mastered the games core mechanics, you will kill him.

    DoH is pure Souls, if you sprint around him and slice his butt while dodging constantly, you will kill him.

    Owl Father, particularly Inner Father, is the single hardest boss in the game no question. Regarding Inner Father he's got Mist Raven combos, flaming owls followed directly by Shadowrush, and most frustrating of all is when he just disappears, breaks your camera lock, and you've got to try and deflect his attacks all while hitting the lock button again. I've been slowly getting better at the Inner Father fight in preparation for completing the Shura gauntlet and there's just no question imo.

    submitted by /u/Technosyko
    [link] [comments]

    The shrine ⛩️

    Posted: 25 Feb 2021 08:47 PM PST

    I Am Officially A Platinum Shinobi!

    Posted: 26 Feb 2021 12:11 AM PST

    It was a long and arduous journey, but I finally did it. What a great game! Now, I can put it to rest. So long, Sekiro...

    submitted by /u/socioeconopath
    [link] [comments]

    I think Genichiro broke me

    Posted: 25 Feb 2021 02:19 PM PST

    Hello,

    this is my first real time trying out Sekiro. I had lots of fun with all the Dark Souls series and beat all of them multiple times. So I thought about giving this game a shot. Well, now I'm at Genichiro and he keeps whooping my ass constantly. I barely had that much struggle against any Souls boss or most of the (mini) bosses so far.

    Are there any helpful easy tips against him besides "just parry him LOL"? I only got him once down to his lightning mode, but other than that, not really much progress so far.

    submitted by /u/FeedingKitty
    [link] [comments]

    If I didn't enjoy Dark souls, will I enjoy Sekiro?

    Posted: 25 Feb 2021 02:35 PM PST

    Finally got a hitless run vs Inner Isshin (Charmless + Demon Bell)

    Posted: 25 Feb 2021 05:55 PM PST

    “There are fates worse than death”

    Posted: 25 Feb 2021 09:29 PM PST

    Did anyone read the book and give a short review? Similar to the DS books from 3rd Ed, it is more about the development and lore of the game. Released in Feb 2021 in English language. Looking forward to some opinions.

    Posted: 24 Feb 2021 07:03 AM PST

    Why Is Does Owl Barely Have Poise Despite His Size?

    Posted: 25 Feb 2021 01:13 PM PST

    Every version of Owl, whether its Great Shinobi - Owl, Owl (Father), and even Inner Father, has like no poise whatsoever. Every single one of his are easily interruptable, and he staggers easily. If you attack him during any of his attacks, it will stagger him for a bit. The only thing worth noting however, is how he can't get knocked down. All human bosses, from my memory, can get knocked down and back with the Springloaded Flame Vent, except for him, but regardless, he still has like no poise. It's a weird mix and design choice and I wonder why he's designed that way for gameplay purposes?

    submitted by /u/x_-AssGiblin-_x
    [link] [comments]

    Question regarding sugars

    Posted: 25 Feb 2021 11:41 PM PST

    Hey quick question about the sugars .... does anyone know approximately how big the buffs are for using them in battle ?.... I am so focused on just trying to deflect and get my attacks in that I am not paying attention to what the differences are with and without using the sugars

    submitted by /u/squeekykenwood
    [link] [comments]

    I CANNOT BEAT INNER FATHER IN SHURA GAUNTLET

    Posted: 25 Feb 2021 05:40 PM PST

    i just cant do it. ive practiced and practiced and practiced. this boss is too much for me.

    UPDATE: I MOTHERFUCKING BEAT THE GAUNTLET. that was taxing.

    submitted by /u/axescent
    [link] [comments]

    Divine abduction + living force combo can easily misdirect enemy attacks twice

    Posted: 25 Feb 2021 05:36 AM PST

    Found some surprises in 1.02 game version(This is not working in 1.06, because it patched by 1.03 update)

    Posted: 25 Feb 2021 11:05 AM PST

    No comments:

    Post a Comment