• Breaking News

    Wednesday, March 17, 2021

    Sekiro - How do you get this achievement anyways

    Sekiro - How do you get this achievement anyways


    How do you get this achievement anyways

    Posted: 16 Mar 2021 03:45 AM PDT

    Me

    Posted: 16 Mar 2021 06:22 PM PDT

    Made a Lady Butterfly painting to commemorate my first boss fight!!

    Posted: 16 Mar 2021 02:49 PM PDT

    Oh Sandra, (laughter) you dumb b*tch

    Posted: 16 Mar 2021 12:18 PM PDT

    To all my fellow Anime watchers, watch dororo, it’s the closest thing you’ll get to an anime sekiro.

    Posted: 16 Mar 2021 06:49 PM PDT

    Behold, the Lightning of Tomoe

    Posted: 16 Mar 2021 12:17 PM PDT

    deathblow fanart by RenEscar

    Posted: 16 Mar 2021 03:16 PM PDT

    Out in the wild! I was able to get the Sekiro Funko Pop several weeks early!

    Posted: 16 Mar 2021 05:48 PM PDT

    Can't beat final Boss

    Posted: 16 Mar 2021 09:15 PM PDT

    I can't beat the final boss. I've been stuck on them for about a week now and I've made 0 progress. I can't play for too long otherwise my performance goes downhill because I get tilted. For example, my first try today I beat Genichiro without getting hit and got SSI down to his final health bar - halfway down, nearly posture broken and I choked. Since then I haven't been able to get down to his final phase again with around 90% of my deaths being to Genichiro. I just want to be done with this game. Putting it down would leave a bitter taste in my mouth. Especially since I thoroughly enjoyed playing this again. The first time was on my base PS4 and let's just say the inconsistent frame drops coupled with the difficulty put me off. I'd really like to beat them and put a close to this great game. But it seriously feels like nothing prepared me for this fight. My other hardest fight the Corrupted Monk with 3 health bars ended up killing herself because I was so bad lol (she got stuck on an edge and when I deathblew her first HP bar she T posed and died). I've seen all the tips regarding the phases and supposed "cheese" methods. But I wouldn't let myself live that down if I did. So yeah, not sure why I'm making this post tbh. Just wanted to get this off my chest. I don't really use any prosthetics for the fight though, so any recommendations for that would be great. (I apologize if the formatting gets messed up I'm on mobile)

    submitted by /u/Snoo-25257
    [link] [comments]

    Defeating Isshin charmless, bell demon, no healing every day until Elden Ring is out (day 23)

    Posted: 16 Mar 2021 06:27 AM PDT

    MY NAMMMEE

    Posted: 16 Mar 2021 12:43 PM PDT

    Kakashi kills Lone Shadow Masanga Fellsword

    Posted: 16 Mar 2021 08:19 PM PDT

    Demon of Hatred = hardest boss anyone?

    Posted: 16 Mar 2021 06:14 PM PDT

    I usually dont see a lot of people talk about him, maybe because hes an extra boss, but i really do think he is the hardest one in the whole game.

    He was basically the guardian ape but 10x worse and bigger. Find it way harder than isshin for example.

    Am i one of very few? us there a way to kill him im missing? ive done it once to never again, nerve wrecking!

    Thank you!

    submitted by /u/kimcvgomes
    [link] [comments]

    What were your guy's first thoughts when you ran into this boss well bosses

    Posted: 16 Mar 2021 09:57 PM PDT

    LET'S FUCKING GOOOOOOO! after almost 2 months :")

    Posted: 17 Mar 2021 12:23 AM PDT

    Two day fight is finally over.

    Posted: 16 Mar 2021 05:06 PM PDT

    I (almost) beat the whole game

    Posted: 16 Mar 2021 11:11 PM PDT

    I spent 60 hours beating all the bosses, getting all the prayer beads, gourd seeds, and all the upgrades. After I did that through the first play through I went back and did the other three endings to the game and it only took me 30 more hours. Now the last achievement or just the last thing I need to do is get the rest of the upgrades. All I need to do is farm. This game has really made me appreciate it's game play, combat system, story, and all around Japanese culture and aesthetic. I'm so glad I bought this game.

    submitted by /u/blaw45
    [link] [comments]

    return to monke

    Posted: 16 Mar 2021 04:30 PM PDT

    Two Firsts Tonight: Beating Sekiro and Crying as a Result. It’s Been Emotional and I Would Not Have Done it Without the Sekiro Reddit Community. Thank You.

    Posted: 16 Mar 2021 03:48 PM PDT

    These guys are tough

    Posted: 16 Mar 2021 10:50 AM PDT

    Help

    Posted: 16 Mar 2021 06:50 PM PDT

    I just got the flower, the stone, and the mortal blade and I don't know where to go. Google says that I should teleport to ashina castle as soon as I get all 3 but that hasn't happened yet. Am I missing something?

    submitted by /u/username_1234_1243
    [link] [comments]

    Ashita Castle Boss Help [Possible Spoilers]

    Posted: 16 Mar 2021 10:31 PM PDT

    Hey, so I'm on my first playthrough of the game. I finally reached Genichiro at the top of Ashita Castle. I can pretty much take away his first two lives most of the time, but I'm struggling a lot on phase 3, mostly because I usually start with low health at that point and he doesn't give me a second to breathe or apply any sugars. I've seen a lot of people say it's the easiest phase, but I'm sorry to say I'm struggling big time. Any advice? And, how do I counter his perilous attack when he jumps in the air and plunges his sword downward? Mostly looking for any guidance towards the right path for victory here

    submitted by /u/second_mars
    [link] [comments]

    Whats the best way to use Ashina Cross?

    Posted: 16 Mar 2021 08:43 PM PDT

    I know there are a bunch of cool late game abilities you can learn. Just learned this one. What are some ways i can use it?

    submitted by /u/gundog2046
    [link] [comments]

    I did it guys!

    Posted: 16 Mar 2021 10:07 AM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment