• Breaking News

    Tuesday, March 16, 2021

    Sekiro - Don't talk to me or my son ever again

    Sekiro - Don't talk to me or my son ever again


    Don't talk to me or my son ever again

    Posted: 15 Mar 2021 07:33 PM PDT

    Almost two years since launch and so many restarts later, my first FromSoft Platinum.

    Posted: 15 Mar 2021 04:36 AM PDT

    After 94 hours, I finally did it, I genuinely love this game.

    Posted: 15 Mar 2021 07:14 PM PDT

    Wolf, Way of Tomoe

    Posted: 15 Mar 2021 11:03 PM PDT

    TIH Great Carp

    Posted: 15 Mar 2021 08:30 PM PDT

    Jumpy Sekiro vs. True Monk. Add Air Deflect and a bit of Shuriken, Umbrella, Ashina Cross and this comes out

    Posted: 15 Mar 2021 11:55 PM PDT

    Went through all 6 health potions and resurected, but beat Genichiro on 3rd try. Feels pretty good.

    Posted: 15 Mar 2021 07:57 PM PDT

    Might have been easier than for some of you cuz Im on PC and had the fps unlock, so it was at 165 fps. Also noticed that Ichimonji really wrecks him.

    Its also pretty nice that he basically kills himself in phase 3.

    submitted by /u/vakulatheblacksmits
    [link] [comments]

    When you fight the Blazing Bull for the first time...

    Posted: 15 Mar 2021 06:38 AM PDT

    My return to this game is depressing

    Posted: 15 Mar 2021 07:31 PM PDT

    I've been away from this game for a while now (no real reason I've just been playing other games) and now I've returned to finish getting all of the achievements. I came back to the Demon of Hatred and I'm in that 'endgame' world state where everyone at the Dilapidated Temple is gone and the entire Ashina Outskirts is in flames and it hit me how depressing this part of the game is

    I had an attempt at the Demon of Hatred before - very quickly - getting my ass kicked. I sat and gawked at the new stuff they added back in October I believe it was, and then returned to the Dilapidated Temple to see which prosthetic upgrades I was missing for the achievement. I realised the immortal guy was gone since I allowed him to finally die, so I just kept practicing the controls and different skills in that arena area on my own, then had a pop over to the main temple. I just kinda stumbled in and looked at some of the messages on the floor which made me crack a smile, but I wasn't welcomed by the Sculptor as I was hoping

    Okay, missing two upgrades and need some lapis lazuli, but first I'm going to go and do some parkour to get used to the free running mechanics. I make my way past the idol and... the first branch you grapple onto has been burnt off. The sadness I felt during my first playthrough has now fully set in and I turn off the game as it's 2am

    Goddamn I absolutely adore this game

    submitted by /u/CosmicGreatOne
    [link] [comments]

    Defeating Isshin charmless, bell demon, no healing every day until Elden Ring is out (day 22)

    Posted: 15 Mar 2021 10:49 AM PDT

    I miss this game so f*cking much

    Posted: 15 Mar 2021 09:47 PM PDT

    Ik this sub is flooded with "I got the plat!" and "hesitation is defeat" posts lately, but this isn't one of those posts. I 100%'d Sekiro months ago, and at the time, I could not pull myself away from it.

    Long story short: my only tv broke while moving into a new apartment, and because money has been so tight, I wasn't/haven't been able to buy a new tv. Currently using a tiny little box tv that will make the cut for the time being, but my eyesight sucks, and the combination of that and a tiny tv make Sekiro damn near impossible to play.

    One day I'll have saved enough to replace the tv that was broken, and (ideally) by then I'll have also saved enough for a PS5. I refuse to play Sekiro again until I can do it on a big screen, and maybe even in 60fps.

    This post is basically pointless. I'm just drunk and really missing what I consider to be the most satisfying game I've ever played. Guess I could play it on the tiny tv, but I just think this game deserves to be experienced at its fullest potential, and a small screen doesn't cut it for someone with shtss eyesight

    submitted by /u/gold_poo
    [link] [comments]

    . Killing Lady Butterfly by one finger

    Posted: 15 Mar 2021 09:18 PM PDT

    Just finished platinum Sekiro, and got this tattoo to remember the best game I've ever played.

    Posted: 15 Mar 2021 10:04 AM PDT

    Guardian Ape 1st phase in ~25s (Strat for Guantlet of Strength)

    Posted: 15 Mar 2021 10:21 AM PDT

    This boss fight is... fun?

    Posted: 15 Mar 2021 04:54 AM PDT

    Having such a weird feeling right now. Sekiro is my second From Software game, after Dark Souls Remastered. Am still v new to it, really struggled to beat the first couple of generals and worried I would never get the hang. To be honest, I still haven't got the hang of it because I've been stuck on Lady Butterfly for a total of about... 5 hours now I guess? No idea how many deaths. But I'm loving it. This is the most fun I've had in any boss fight. The adrenaline is unbelievable. Love the clashing of swords, the feeling of switching from attack to defence, getting a perfect deflect in, then going back on the attack, trying to anticipate what she'll do next.

    I really loved DSR but most of the boss fights were a bit of a chore. I liked Artorias and Gwyn, I guess it's no coincidence that they were the most "human" bosses. But, by contrast with what you come up against in DSR, Butterfly is a character. Even in the limited interaction we have she seems to have a personality, and after fighting this many times she feels like a real adversary now. I've gotten to know her, I can see what she's doing and I know if I hit the right button at the right moment I can counter it. She's still just too good for me in her second phase though. I'll be kind of sad when I eventually get her.

    Really hoping the rest of the game pans out this way.

    submitted by /u/Medium_Choice_6397
    [link] [comments]

    I unlock all achievement of Sekiro! My second favourite game.

    Posted: 15 Mar 2021 01:28 PM PDT

    Who would win in terms of lore? Isshin (in his prime) or Owl (also in his prime)

    Posted: 16 Mar 2021 12:43 AM PDT

    To make things fair, Isshin isn't immortal, and we're comparing Sword Saint and Father as they're both at their prime when we fight them at these points

    (Owl probably isn't at that point but it's the strongest we ever fight him at)

    View Poll

    submitted by /u/JonathanYippy04
    [link] [comments]

    Holy Shinobi Owl Shitballs

    Posted: 16 Mar 2021 12:29 AM PDT

    I finally beat this bastard

    Had to go to internet for help but this was the most satisfying win so far...Genechiro was candy compared to this mfkr

    Screw that poison, screw those firecrackers, screw that smoke bomb, screw those random combos - good lord what a nut I unloaded seeing that Shinobi Execution come up

    submitted by /u/Rags2Rickius
    [link] [comments]

    Isshin the Sword Saint

    Posted: 16 Mar 2021 12:16 AM PDT

    Spoilers (?)

    What a battle. What. A. Freakin. Battle. Probably the most thrills I've ever had in a video game. Heart racing. Freakin out. My god. And winning. Maybe the highest high I've had in 25 years of gaming. I think this is my favorite game ever. Didn't want it to end. I might actually play it again. Mastahpiece 10/10

    submitted by /u/TortugasEnFuego
    [link] [comments]

    This guy sucks.

    Posted: 15 Mar 2021 05:24 AM PDT

    First major update to our DLC modding project!

    Posted: 16 Mar 2021 12:00 AM PDT

    Absolutely amazing, It will definitely great!

    Posted: 15 Mar 2021 11:41 PM PDT

    Anybody need some sugar?

    Posted: 15 Mar 2021 09:44 AM PDT

    Sekiro Shadows Die Twice - Isshin, the Sword Saint Boss Fight

    Posted: 15 Mar 2021 11:01 PM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment