• Breaking News

    Wednesday, March 31, 2021

    Sekiro - Playing sekiro 2021

    Sekiro - Playing sekiro 2021


    Playing sekiro 2021

    Posted: 30 Mar 2021 06:38 PM PDT

    How Genichiro is used is brilliant

    Posted: 30 Mar 2021 09:42 AM PDT

    I'd like to take a moment to express how impressed I am with Froms use of this character. Not from a lore perspective, but from a gameplay perspective. Your first encounter with him seems an impossible mountain to climb, he's using attacks that you haven't even been told about yet. He is supposed to kill you.

    The next time you meet him, he is challenging but beatable. A wall for most, but in the end you have all the tools you need to beat him.

    Finally, in the end, he is nothing more than a bump in the road on the way to Isshin. Something most players will get through with taking very little damage if any at all.

    From made him a measuring stick, something for the player to see just how much better they got along the way. In a game that has a steady upward difficulty curve, Genichiro stays pretty much the same all through the game. Sure he gets a few new moves and his health and damage scale up, but he is largely the same fight from beginning to end.

    This is how I see him, a way to show the player just how gud they got.

    submitted by /u/Jorosi
    [link] [comments]

    Sekiro in deep meditation

    Posted: 30 Mar 2021 05:37 AM PDT

    Shit hits different when you know the pinwheels

    Posted: 30 Mar 2021 08:38 PM PDT

    In Reflection of Strength, the portraits of the three "Inner" bosses are facing away from you. The original bosses' portraits are facing still you.

    Posted: 30 Mar 2021 06:35 PM PDT

    *Bull* shit (pay attention to its health...)

    Posted: 30 Mar 2021 06:50 PM PDT

    Every. Damn. Time...

    Posted: 31 Mar 2021 01:49 AM PDT

    Defeating Isshin charmless, bell demon, no healing every day until Elden Ring is out (day 37)

    Posted: 30 Mar 2021 08:04 AM PDT

    Sword Saint is my nemesis

    Posted: 31 Mar 2021 12:30 AM PDT

    On my first try, I got him to his final phase. He had one hit left(you guys know, 1% hp left). I told myself "DONT GET GREEDY" of course I did. And he killed me with his lightning attack.

    5 hours later and I can't even get past genichiro

    submitted by /u/AlarmedGrapefruit390
    [link] [comments]

    I finally did it! I have completed the game with the demon bell and lord kuro's charm! I already 100% the game but this was the last thing for me to do!

    Posted: 30 Mar 2021 11:06 PM PDT

    Finally

    Posted: 30 Mar 2021 11:22 PM PDT

    just beat isshin sword saint after 3 days of being hardstuck. prob spent at least 4 hours each day getting close but getting railed by his 3rd or 4th phase. started doing 10 pushups everytime i died my arms hurt and my fist hurts from banging on my couch.

    but i finally did it and i got the return ending, this is my second fromsoft game beaten after bloodborne and its been quite the learning curve. should i do dark souls 3 next?

    submitted by /u/Camjolf
    [link] [comments]

    It took many hours, but I enjoyed every minute of it. This game is truly something special (also i have no idea if this was the right flair to use lol)

    Posted: 30 Mar 2021 05:08 PM PDT

    WORLD RECORD Sekiro Any% Speedrun in 19:59 by LilAggy

    Posted: 30 Mar 2021 07:51 AM PDT

    Sekiro hell night �� ��

    Posted: 30 Mar 2021 01:12 PM PDT

    Dying to Isshin, the Finale

    Posted: 30 Mar 2021 06:49 AM PDT

    Glitched prayer bead?

    Posted: 31 Mar 2021 02:08 AM PDT

    I've checked literally every location and have distinct memories of every single bead here but I'm missing one, help???

    submitted by /u/IvanLagatacrus
    [link] [comments]

    Shoutout to Reddit took a breather read the tips and made a game plan thx everyone who commented ��

    Posted: 31 Mar 2021 02:00 AM PDT

    Dancing dragon mask. Use or not use

    Posted: 31 Mar 2021 01:51 AM PDT

    So I got all the pieces of the dancing dragon mask and I was planning to increase attack power a lot before taking on Isshin. Is there a cap on the strength difference going into the fight though or will increasing my attack power help me deal the required damage to make it easier?

    submitted by /u/rsamuel709
    [link] [comments]

    Two questions about Sekiro

    Posted: 31 Mar 2021 01:36 AM PDT

    I'm on my first my playthrough and as anyone in this sub, has died countless times already. Not too long ago, I got dragon rot after dying to General Tenzen. It spreads to Sculptor and the old lady with the bell. Luckily I resolved that pretty quick and simple.

    So my question are: 1. Is dragon rot that easy to cure at all stage of the games? That means I can die recklessly without much effect from dragon rots? (I'm dying true deaths)

    1. Is there a way to check how many times I died, and who I died to each time? Thanks guys!
    submitted by /u/TomorrowPresent7909
    [link] [comments]

    Controller is about to go through the wall... I hate this guy any tips would be helpful

    Posted: 30 Mar 2021 04:45 PM PDT

    My best fight against Issin Asina (no skills except mikiri, no emblems, no candies, 1 heal was used)

    Posted: 30 Mar 2021 03:33 PM PDT

    Questions on Demon of Hatred (spoilers)

    Posted: 31 Mar 2021 12:58 AM PDT

    So I'm just getting to the endgame of my first playthrough and I'm absolutely loving this game and the natural flow and story. I've also always really loved fromsoftware's habit of having multiple paths/secrets/hidden lore/hidden bosses. I am however having trouble wrapping my head around why the Demon of Hatred, who I've read is actually the sculptor and thus a pretty huge part of the story, is so tucked away and how anyone would ever think to go find him without assistance. I made my way to the final boss arena before I thought "oh shit, I'm supposed to fight some badass demon before I finish this thing" He's super hidden away and hard to get to (I found him using a YouTube guide) and I'm just wondering if there was dialogue or some clues in the game as to where you would find him and what his true identity is. The only thing that remotely alluded to a demon in my experience was Emma's little aside about maybe needing to kill a demon. Anyway, I'm probably just trippin, but any thoughts or info on this would really be appreciated. Thanks cuties.

    submitted by /u/ImACamelManGD
    [link] [comments]

    Boss order

    Posted: 31 Mar 2021 12:42 AM PDT

    I've been told the best order to fight the bosses was Oniwa-> lady butterfly gerincho-> folding screen monkeys->guardian ape-> corrupted monk->isshin I just wanna know if I have to fight lady butterfly to complete the game because I cba going back there

    submitted by /u/Tough_Sure
    [link] [comments]

    DrDisrespect destroys Isshin Ashina

    Posted: 31 Mar 2021 12:19 AM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment