• Breaking News

    Friday, April 30, 2021

    Sekiro - Did this my first time beating the game and it felt so good

    Sekiro - Did this my first time beating the game and it felt so good


    Did this my first time beating the game and it felt so good

    Posted: 29 Apr 2021 11:22 AM PDT

    Defeating Isshin charmless, bell demon, no healing every day until Elden Ring is out (day 67)

    Posted: 29 Apr 2021 01:35 AM PDT

    Tragic

    Posted: 29 Apr 2021 11:41 PM PDT

    My first fromsoft game I've platinumed

    Posted: 29 Apr 2021 02:28 AM PDT

    Made something, Sekiro is my top 1 favorite game of all time so I figured I should make something for that

    Posted: 29 Apr 2021 09:47 PM PDT

    Ng +7 completed now all that’s left is to wait for elden ring

    Posted: 29 Apr 2021 05:22 PM PDT

    HOLY F*** I FINALLY BEAT HIM. F*** THIS BOSS.

    Posted: 29 Apr 2021 06:07 PM PDT

    Sekiro f**king ruined me

    Posted: 29 Apr 2021 01:27 AM PDT

    I now have this unquenchable thirst of finding another game with GREAT and satisfying parry mechanics. I've played around 7 games after playing Sekiro (NG+9) and I still find myself looking on reddit threads and review sites for games with great parry mechanics, but still nothing.

    Guess I'll start NG+ 10.

    EDIT: Thank you all for the suggestions! But I guess we can all still agree that even after all those great games like the Nioh 2s and Ghost Of Tsusimas, still, nothing, NOTHING comes close to the satisfaction we get when we hear those KLANG KLANG KLANG -> DEATHBLOW when we perfectly parry a mother fucker.

    Also...

    parrying, we can find that in other games... but that feeling... THAT feeling of superiority when you Mikiri Counter a mother fucker will never ever ever be replicated in other games.

    Sekiro ruined us. lol. deserve. get fucked brothers.

    submitted by /u/areyouthedevil
    [link] [comments]

    Every where I go I see it (I know it's seiko but is so close of sekiro)

    Posted: 29 Apr 2021 02:09 PM PDT

    Inner Father Ichimonji only, DBNKC no hit + no prosthetic

    Posted: 29 Apr 2021 11:38 PM PDT

    Hmmmmmmmm...

    Posted: 29 Apr 2021 09:15 PM PDT

    Hesitation is defeat NG+5 Charmless

    Posted: 29 Apr 2021 01:21 PM PDT

    This is an outstanding game! The amount of satisfaction when you finally kill the boss ��

    Posted: 29 Apr 2021 09:03 AM PDT

    FUCK SNAKE EYES AND FUCK HER FUCKING GRAB

    Posted: 29 Apr 2021 11:11 AM PDT

    HER GRAB IS FUCKING UNDODGEABLE, IT EVEN TOOK ME MID AIR. I SWEAR I DIED MORE TIMES TO THIS FUCKING WHORE THAN TO GENICHIRO AND LADY BUTTERFLY COMBINED.

    submitted by /u/Destrorso
    [link] [comments]

    Just can't fucking beat Isshin... Just can't.

    Posted: 29 Apr 2021 06:40 PM PDT

    I've looked up all kinds of strategies. I can beat Genichiro and Isshin's first phase without taking a single hit. I've tried baiting his jump attack on the third phase then punishing him but he never stands still after his jump attack, he always immediately opens a can of whoop ass after he lands and I hit him. I've been stuck on him for over a year, and I just recently decided enough was enough and I'm beating this motherfucker... But I've been fighting him for like 3 hours straight, now. No dice. I've gotten him to last phase like twice. Out of probably over 100 tries. I've beaten every souls game and Bloodborne multiple times and never had to try more than like 20 times on any boss, but Isshin the Sword Cunt is a whole different animal.

    submitted by /u/FearTheOldBlood1
    [link] [comments]

    I got the Shura ending. I’m now going to go for the purification one.

    Posted: 29 Apr 2021 12:38 PM PDT

    I Believe I Can Fly �� That can be a sick dance move tho

    Posted: 29 Apr 2021 09:44 AM PDT

    Satisfying (part 2)

    Posted: 29 Apr 2021 11:41 AM PDT

    Poisonous Dance - Lazulite Sabimaru Montage

    Posted: 29 Apr 2021 09:39 AM PDT

    Fuck the headless so hard

    Posted: 29 Apr 2021 03:31 PM PDT

    I've beaten the game twice, but even now I cannot fucking stand these headless fights. The slowing down effect is maddening. The grab attack is bullshit. Terror is so annoying. God I just absolutely cannot stand these bosses. Does anyone else hate these bastards as much as me? I'm trying to get the one in the most noble area killed so I don't have to worry about where I'm traversing, but it's driving me mad

    submitted by /u/AvatarAarow1
    [link] [comments]

    True Monk No HUD, she ain't laughing no more!

    Posted: 29 Apr 2021 07:32 AM PDT

    Playing charmless is causing me to overthink everything.

    Posted: 29 Apr 2021 01:03 PM PDT

    I just started ng+2 and decided to start playing charmless since my perfect deflects have been spot-on. I used to fight bosses like owl and the sword saint for fun, perfect deflecting everything. But now I find myself overthinking the deflects knowing that I don't have the charm anymore and am getting partial parries and dying. Guess I'll just be average forever haha

    submitted by /u/ProfessorLankto
    [link] [comments]

    I skipped Genichiro

    Posted: 29 Apr 2021 09:31 PM PDT

    So.. I played sekiro and attempted to get all the items for Immortal Severance before Genichiro, i used a skip to skip the monkeys and get straight to the divine child, i got there, grabbed the mortal blade, fisted genichiro's stupid face, and then the game bugged because i can't get lord isshin to talk about the place where the mortal blade is, and kuro won't go to the library before isshin tells me that

    submitted by /u/Le_San0
    [link] [comments]

    Struggling with GENICHIRO

    Posted: 29 Apr 2021 05:45 PM PDT

    And I thought that asshole at the Resovoir was hard. Then I find out the 2nd stage isn't after the first death blow.

    submitted by /u/Winegeekgamer
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment