• Breaking News

    Thursday, April 29, 2021

    Sekiro - Demon of hatred tattoo I recently got (going to get flames colorized soon)

    Sekiro - Demon of hatred tattoo I recently got (going to get flames colorized soon)


    Demon of hatred tattoo I recently got (going to get flames colorized soon)

    Posted: 28 Apr 2021 06:03 PM PDT

    Folding Screen Monkeys By Raphael Salimena

    Posted: 28 Apr 2021 02:32 AM PDT

    I killed the effing Demon of Hatred

    Posted: 28 Apr 2021 02:32 PM PDT

    After attempting a gazillion times, I finally killed the Beast, what a relief! Most challenging boss for me so far. I have watched videos suggesting this and that but eventually what helps me most is to just try over and over again until I memorize the attack patterns and start to predict them. It takes me time because I'm a damn boomer and I have sloth-like reflexes. It really helped me malcontent to stun him in stage 3 but I think I could've done it without it with a little more patience. Also try to use the hook in stage 2 after the fire flood attack to quickly get him within range.

    I tend to spam the attack button and in this fight you have to be careful with it. When you're close, give 2 or 3 shots at most: he will jump off and you have to be ready to get closer again. A fraction of a second lost while the combat system is still processing your spam and the Beast jumps away will give him the time to prepare his attack.

    I started sympathizing with monster bosses in Sekiro: in the end they do what they do because it's either their nature or they were commanded to do so by some superior devine authority and most of the times they accept the killing as a relief and usually be grateful to you. Exactly the opposite of the Ashina castle samurais: despite the fact that you help them by taking down the Reds, those motherfuckers will quickly turn to you ignoring what you just did for them.

    I think I killed all the bosses left (all Headless including underwaters, the two Monkeys, all Shichimen warriors) and I am now approaching the finale, or at least one of them.

    submitted by /u/pigreco314
    [link] [comments]

    Does anyone feel identified?

    Posted: 28 Apr 2021 04:09 AM PDT

    Is the giant Sakura tree in Fountainhead that is missing a huge branch actually the Divine Dragon?

    Posted: 28 Apr 2021 12:55 PM PDT

    I noticed that the largest tree in fountainhead is missing an immense part of its branch. I have to deduce that this is the very tree that Lord Takeru took the original everblossom branch from. And is why the divine dragon or spirit of the Everblossom is one armed

    Edit: Actually as far as I can tell every single sakura tree in fountainhead palace is derived from the same tree. I suppose the Great Sakura tree that the divine dragon is a spirit of is basically the whole levels worth of trees.

    submitted by /u/Sethology12
    [link] [comments]

    Defeating Isshin charmless, bell demon, no healing every day until Elden Ring is out (day 66)

    Posted: 28 Apr 2021 01:26 AM PDT

    PvP gives this game the chaotic energy it deserves

    Posted: 28 Apr 2021 12:27 PM PDT

    Juzou the Drunkard cheese- Double stealth death blow (Xbox glitch?)

    Posted: 28 Apr 2021 04:01 PM PDT

    I'm aiming for the no damage but ended up by not using a single healing gourd only during the duel. Still have to gain some experience to perfectly done it then i think i will try the no charm. Good vibes only.

    Posted: 28 Apr 2021 11:43 AM PDT

    Sekijo: prequel game

    Posted: 29 Apr 2021 12:12 AM PDT

    Just wondering your guy's thoughts are on a prequel where you play as the Sculptor/Orangutan. The pieces are already set up, training in the valley, war, developing the prosthetic, and Shura's wrath.

    It's most likely just god-tier world building but it would be fun.

    submitted by /u/AKai-47
    [link] [comments]

    Does the 4 endings 1 play-through still work on Xbox series S?

    Posted: 28 Apr 2021 07:40 PM PDT

    Hello I've been following FightinCowboy and his walkthrough on YouTube and he said that it's possible to get the four endings blah blah blah so... my question is, is it still possible to do this and also has it been patched? Let me know guys thank you!

    submitted by /u/CorrectBeginning1225
    [link] [comments]

    HIS NAMEEEE

    Posted: 28 Apr 2021 07:25 AM PDT

    Where to go after The second Genichiro fight?

    Posted: 28 Apr 2021 10:04 PM PDT

    Its my first playthrough, Ive beaten genichiro, but I don't know where to go next. Ive beaten the centipede giraffe but the door is locked. Ive also beaten lady butterfly.

    submitted by /u/EvanLewiss
    [link] [comments]

    Any reshade recommendations

    Posted: 28 Apr 2021 03:31 PM PDT

    It really comes down to how Senpou looks in it

    submitted by /u/mtbalshurt
    [link] [comments]

    Come Isshin, let's dance

    Posted: 28 Apr 2021 09:18 AM PDT

    Guardian Ape Philosophy

    Posted: 28 Apr 2021 06:54 AM PDT

    In Nietsche's Thus Spoke Zarathustra, one chapter called 'Of Passing By' tells of a man who had heard Zarathustra's teachings and now stands outside the city walls declaring what fools all the other people are with their religion and vices. But he does so mindlessly, merely regurgutating what he had heard without additional thought or wisdom, ranting and raving alone at the city walls.

    This character is referred to as 'Zarathustras ape.' Ape also meaning to imitate mindlessly.

    The moral being... be sufficiently content with knowledge for its own sake and within yourself... kindly pass by those who differ... and do not waste your life thoughtlessly flinging shit at them... because that's when you get firecrackers thrown at you and slashed in the arse.

    submitted by /u/Accomplished_Ice4687
    [link] [comments]

    Hesitation might be death but so is GREED.

    Posted: 28 Apr 2021 03:32 AM PDT

    Attack power scaling

    Posted: 28 Apr 2021 12:28 PM PDT

    I've heard this before but I don't exactly know the effects of it my attack power is currently at 14 just finished my first play though and am trying to beat the divine heir gauntlet which should be easy enough as I almost have inner genichiro down

    What I'm wondering is that I went to get 100 percent platinum trophy for this game which includes getting max attack power over the course of I think seven new game pluses I heard that the higher your own attack power the higher the enemies so is it worth even using the memory's I get throughout my play through a or is there any way to use them all at once when I am done or will it just be the same experience cuz I've seen videos of people with 99 attack power getting one shotted when they get caught by a lady butterfly sweep which I don't want to happen to me

    submitted by /u/Breadcrumbs881
    [link] [comments]

    2nd phase of Isshin Ashina is just flaying me alive

    Posted: 28 Apr 2021 09:23 AM PDT

    I do not know what to do. I'll carve through the sword saint like it's nothing but this guy is such a pain in the ass

    I play with no prosthetics and no weapon arts besides mikiri. It's just my style. It's never been anything I can't work past until the 2nd phase of this guy

    This has been my problem:

    • his tells on fire attacks. Mother of actual fuck. I can never tell when it's the kanji slash, the shit where he lays down a line of fire, the double slash, or the shit where he lights the whole stage on fire

    • when he lights the whole stage on fire, what the hell do I do? I can deflect but it's absurdly hard with his one hit then super attack followed by another. I know to land on snow, but after that it's just an absurd flurry that's hard to see since there's giant fire blocking my view of wherever the hell he is

    submitted by /u/QCWiggins
    [link] [comments]

    I just tried, sekiro, and it's fuckingly hard, but so fun

    Posted: 28 Apr 2021 11:39 AM PDT

    Hey guys, so I tried sekiro, and I just completed completed first area, got my ass kicked by general naomori kawarada. So do you guys have ANY tips at all? Because I just started sekiro, after bloodborne, and it's super fun but so hard. I would appreciate any combat or secret tips :)

    submitted by /u/DoomSlayer446
    [link] [comments]

    Need help can't beat Tenzen Yamaguchi

    Posted: 28 Apr 2021 09:53 AM PDT

    I have spent around 6 hours trying to kill this guy and everytime I fail I have to defeat all them minions and die to that guy again. I just started playing this game so I won't say I am very good at movements but man I am frustrated.Any tips on how I can deal with this guy?

    submitted by /u/69BananaMan
    [link] [comments]

    noob tip: you don't actually need mikiri counter to kill any spear boss

    Posted: 28 Apr 2021 01:36 AM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment