• Breaking News

    Wednesday, April 7, 2021

    Sekiro - During a randomizer run, I got a beautiful shot of the Divine Dragon. Real trailer / cut content vibes

    Sekiro - During a randomizer run, I got a beautiful shot of the Divine Dragon. Real trailer / cut content vibes


    During a randomizer run, I got a beautiful shot of the Divine Dragon. Real trailer / cut content vibes

    Posted: 06 Apr 2021 01:14 PM PDT

    I just defeated genichiro and i decided to draw him to celebrate that amazing fight ! Art by me

    Posted: 06 Apr 2021 04:44 AM PDT

    Same energy. Hesitation is pathetic.

    Posted: 06 Apr 2021 08:45 AM PDT

    "Shinobi of the Divine Heir. We meet again."

    Posted: 06 Apr 2021 04:19 AM PDT

    Defeating Isshin charmless, bell demon, no healing every day until Elden Ring is out (day 44)

    Posted: 06 Apr 2021 08:47 AM PDT

    I fought Guardian Ape for the first time yesterday.

    Posted: 06 Apr 2021 10:08 PM PDT

    Dude killed me 6 freaking times until I was able to beat him on the 7th without getting hit. This game gives me the biggest feeling of accomplishment I've ever felt from a game. It's wonderful. I don't know why I've waited this long to play.
    And it's weird. Part of me absolutely loathes this game and another part loves it. I never played a souls like game before and I really hope they do something more with Sekiro in the future. The fighting system is awesome.

    submitted by /u/Slowspines
    [link] [comments]

    Ill take your entiry Stock

    Posted: 06 Apr 2021 10:34 AM PDT

    Sekiro: *does a thrust attack*

    Posted: 06 Apr 2021 11:41 PM PDT

    Owl: Foolish wolf. You really think you could come at me with that weakness? Pitiful. I'm going to kill you boy, but before I do there is something I must tell you:

    Git gud

    submitted by /u/Deathgrease
    [link] [comments]

    I beat Genichiro guys, i dont know why iam telling you this but iam happy to advanced this game

    Posted: 06 Apr 2021 12:34 PM PDT

    And i beat too the corrupted Monk and the monkeys of the temple. Iam probably going to have troubles with the final bosses but anyways, iam happy. Now I want to localizate Blackhat in the Temple to complete his quest, I read that you can kill the giant snake in that quesline.

    Thank you all for your tips

    submitted by /u/CaptainZardok
    [link] [comments]

    My first ever charmless + demon bill NG+ SS Isshin kill! Yay me

    Posted: 06 Apr 2021 04:35 PM PDT

    Thoughts after finishing my first run!

    Posted: 06 Apr 2021 06:32 PM PDT

    I am thrilled and feel so accomplished after defeating the Sword Saint and completing the game means so much to me! I started the game in 2019 when it first came out and got stuck and frustrated at the Genichiro fight. From there I did not pick the game up again until October 2020 and was still stuck so then the next time I picked the game up was February 2020 and with the encouragement of a friend, I beat Genichiro! From there I got stuck on Great Ape and got frustrated and did not pick up the game again until last week. After realizing I had many areas that I skipped and many bosses/mini-bosses that I did not take on, I fought through them and came back to Great Ape and defeated him Shinobi style! I then went on to continue on and defeated every mini boss and boss possible (excluding the second memory) and faced Sword Saint. I started on Sword Saint 3 days ago and spent hours trying to take him down. After studying the mechanics, attack patterns, and best methods to take him on, I finally beat him about 3 hours ago and my word do I feel accomplished. I completed my first run and that means a lot to me since I never thought I would actually beat the game! This game is now easily in my top 3 games every played!

    submitted by /u/astroid091
    [link] [comments]

    WOOOOO YEAH BABY

    Posted: 06 Apr 2021 06:46 PM PDT

    JUST BEAT SWORD SAINT ISSHIN AFTER 35 TRIES

    submitted by /u/Maffffbffyrgbg4
    [link] [comments]

    a perfect matchup

    Posted: 07 Apr 2021 12:22 AM PDT

    Decided this was the perfect spot for my “obtained all achievements” moment. I absolutely love this game

    Posted: 06 Apr 2021 02:16 AM PDT

    help

    Posted: 06 Apr 2021 10:04 PM PDT

    how do I kill lady butterfly

    submitted by /u/Goldpan2
    [link] [comments]

    I'm brand new to the game, and it's pretty fun but I can't seem to figure out what I'm supposed to be doing.

    Posted: 06 Apr 2021 09:58 PM PDT

    I've gotten through the first few sections, but I often find myself not knowing which direction to go or which areas I'm supposed to be in. I encountered a mini-boss called 'headless', which I found out I shouldn't even be fighting until I'm more powerful. I guess I'm just not a fan of the map design with the winding paths and no instructions. Am I missing something?

    submitted by /u/Ovvy_Wovv
    [link] [comments]

    First play through, finally downed Owl, now I can go to Fountainhead Palace. Only took around 20-30 tries lol.

    Posted: 06 Apr 2021 08:59 AM PDT

    All Mini-Bosses (Savage Montage)

    Posted: 06 Apr 2021 01:55 PM PDT

    Bruh

    Posted: 06 Apr 2021 07:39 PM PDT

    I need the flower and the stone, I've gotten to corrupted monk and Big monkey and can't kill them for the life of me. Big monkey might be my favourite boss in the game but corrupted monk is just boring and unfun IMO, is there some sort of gimmick to them like long arm centipedes and firecrackers? Or is it just pain.

    I'm 15 vitality 5 attack power

    This is the only part of the game which I've experienced where I really feel like I'm stuck. help would be greatly appreciated.

    I feel like big monkey might be possible if I just keep going at it but I don't see progress on corrupted monk.

    submitted by /u/Darksoulsfanatman
    [link] [comments]

    best way to manage this whole dragonrot business as a new player and someone bad at this kind of game.

    Posted: 06 Apr 2021 11:42 AM PDT

    Hi folks, played Demon's Souls remake on PS%, loved it, loved the idea of play, die, get better, try again loop, and the satisfaction of combat mechanics. Even got Plat (my first).

    Picked up Sekiro, and initially disappointed to learn about this dragonrot business which removes some of that loop in a way. Though more reading has me worrying a less about it.

    Already, thanks to butterfly lady, have several dragonrot items. My question is what is the best way to manage this? Just collect them until I meet an npc who has it? Since the dragon blood is limited i imagine it does not make sense to cure each time.

    Lastly, can I finish the game and not cure anyone? Are they only side quests? I'm not yet convinced I'll get into this in the same way I got into DS remake. but unsure yet.

    Thoughts on best way to manage for someone who is just bad at this but has perseverance, I'll die A LOT.

    Thank you.

    submitted by /u/iamnotmad
    [link] [comments]

    Just got the PS5 and I was wondering if there’s any upgrades if I put my disc in and installed it on the PS5.

    Posted: 06 Apr 2021 03:20 PM PDT

    Any help is appreciated.

    submitted by /u/Skully420boy
    [link] [comments]

    Why was young wolf on the battlefield?

    Posted: 06 Apr 2021 07:03 PM PDT

    I get that he was an orphan and all but why was he scavenging and why did he already have 3 swords with him?

    submitted by /u/mrxzil
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment