• Breaking News

    Thursday, April 8, 2021

    Sekiro - Behold, the Glock Saint

    Sekiro - Behold, the Glock Saint


    Behold, the Glock Saint

    Posted: 07 Apr 2021 05:27 AM PDT

    Tengu Isshin Ashina. by FinkART

    Posted: 07 Apr 2021 04:39 PM PDT

    The enemy that taught me how to really play Sekiro

    Posted: 07 Apr 2021 04:33 PM PDT

    Found this while grocery shopping

    Posted: 07 Apr 2021 05:25 PM PDT

    Not everytime I can do it, but when I do it, it's always by mistake.

    Posted: 07 Apr 2021 10:04 AM PDT

    decorating my college dorm with some of gaming’s greats :)

    Posted: 07 Apr 2021 07:20 PM PDT

    Good riddance, starving Wolf

    Posted: 07 Apr 2021 12:36 PM PDT

    I love being OP: Fast Glutton Kill. (NG+7)

    Posted: 07 Apr 2021 05:04 PM PDT

    I DID IT! AFTER AN ENTIRE FUCKIN MONTH I DID IT! GENICHIRO AINT SHIT BUT BOATS AND HOES

    Posted: 07 Apr 2021 06:51 AM PDT

    Do you perhaps...have any scales...?

    Posted: 07 Apr 2021 07:27 AM PDT

    Finally 2 Monkeys are in the past

    Posted: 07 Apr 2021 03:43 PM PDT

    Is it possible to perfect deflect One Mind?

    Posted: 07 Apr 2021 05:41 PM PDT

    I can't believe I'm asking this but since I started playing on PC instead of PS4 I've turned into a parry monster.

    In the Shura ending Isshin does One Mind after setting the ground on fire. I can perfect deflect every strike except the last one. I've tried slightly different timings but it feels like it's not possible for some reason?

    This is my first PC play through, NG with the charm.

    submitted by /u/Zorki-6
    [link] [comments]

    Cube ninja came today!

    Posted: 07 Apr 2021 12:04 PM PDT

    I have returned to the grind

    Posted: 07 Apr 2021 04:58 PM PDT

    Soooo I may have taken a loooong break from From Soft games after platinuming Soulsborne in the span of 4 months. I was so burnt out after doing those 4 games in a row and I got into other games (like Genshin Impact, don't judge) that occupied my time. That is until I got the platinum for Ghost of Tsushima and it gave me that fire that I once had to get the platinum for Sekiro. I was super rusty (still am) and jumped right back into the game at the Corrupted Monk apparition boss. I actually beat that boss before Genichiro 😅 then it took me a good 2 days to beat Genichiro.

    Currently stuck on the actual Corrupted Monk because I keep making stupid mistakes/getting greedy in the Third phase 😔

    This platinum is gonna feel a lot more earned than the Soulsborne ones for me at least.

    submitted by /u/DontDisapPyrrha
    [link] [comments]

    Defeating Isshin charmless, bell demon, no healing every day until Elden Ring is out (day 45)

    Posted: 07 Apr 2021 05:44 AM PDT

    long arm centipede giraffe literally broke me

    Posted: 07 Apr 2021 10:16 PM PDT

    about an hour ago i got to mr long man and started fighting him and it was something else but not that bad, i got the first phase down to a tee in like 7 mins but then the second phase mixed me up hard, i kept messing up and dyeing. i was frustrated, then mad, then disappointed, and then i went hollow. for like 20 mins straight i wasn't even paying attention to the screen anymore just the sound ques until i finally realizes i was just doing the same thing over and over again so i went back in and beat em, that boss had to of been the strangest thing in any fromsoft game ive ever played

    submitted by /u/funnycoolepic911
    [link] [comments]

    Unlock fights or skip through commands

    Posted: 07 Apr 2021 10:15 PM PDT

    Ive beaten the game several times and wanted to go through again with the Shura skin, just for a little flair. I don't want to trudge through the gauntlet though. is there a way for me to unlock the shura skin through commands or a mod?

    submitted by /u/Myincognitoinfo
    [link] [comments]

    Charmless Inner Genichiro caused me IRL injury

    Posted: 07 Apr 2021 10:48 AM PDT

    I was determined to beat the Divine Heir gauntlet before completing my charmless NG+ run, and Inner Genichiro was the biggest wall I've encountered so far in the game. I practiced against him for at least 12 hours this week. After hundreds of attempts, I finally beat him on one of those practice runs two days ago.

    Last night I started seriously attempting the actual gauntlet. Around midnight I had a strong run going, midway through his final phase, and as I saw his posture bar filling up I noticed my arms shaking and my heart racing -- like in an unhealthy way. I paused the game, stumbled out to the living room, collapsed on the couch, and rolled around as my gf bemusedly talked me down. Once my heart rate got back down to something approaching normalcy, I finished the fight in a matter of seconds. Inner reflection conquered, Sakura Dance acquired.

    I'm pleased I didn't have a literal heart attack, but this week has done a number on my fingers. The bases of my index and pinky fingers are incredibly sore. I had to take ibuprofen today before logging on to work.

    This stupid game may eventually kill or maim me, but it will be absolutely worth it. The afterglow of that fight is probably the best I've felt since the start of the pandemic.

    submitted by /u/stepuncle
    [link] [comments]

    Sekiro: Resurrection - Owl (Father)

    Posted: 07 Apr 2021 06:10 PM PDT

    How to get back to post snake area?

    Posted: 07 Apr 2021 08:51 PM PDT

    I killed the snake by dropping down and doing 2 finishing blows. I then promptly jumped off the cliff and and ended up somewhere else. How do I get back to that cliff? I saw items on the ground that I didn't collect

    submitted by /u/BklynBlazer
    [link] [comments]

    I'm a composer and my wife bought me this! One of the best soundtracks to one of the best games ever! I had given up on finding it last year

    Posted: 07 Apr 2021 08:55 AM PDT

    Is there a program that can identify which prayer bead im missing? - im up to NG+4

    Posted: 07 Apr 2021 12:02 PM PDT

    Seriously, im up to NG+4 now and I just CANNOT find the last prayer bead. Ive followed lists and guides time and time again but this is seriously stopping me from getting 100% achivments and I hate it. If anyone knows how to use a hexvieweror whatever to identify which one I don't have and could tell me how to do it then any help is appreciated. Thanks.

    NOTE: The only achivements I don't have are Dragons homecoming, height of technique, peak physical strength, and "sekiro". So yes, I have done all the bosses, etc.

    submitted by /u/Froste131
    [link] [comments]

    Is Sekrio a faster paced Game in general compared to Dark Souls

    Posted: 07 Apr 2021 07:12 PM PDT

    As someone who loved Dark Souls 3 but didn't like Dark Souls one for being much slower. Would I like sekiro? Not just in terms of gameplay but actually getting to a boss after you die. Like if I'm killed fighting a boss how fast can I get back into action, do I have to traverse an area covered with enemies or can I run right to the boss.

    submitted by /u/waldorsockbat
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment