• Breaking News

    Thursday, April 22, 2021

    Sekiro - Gyoubu's horse after he dies

    Sekiro - Gyoubu's horse after he dies


    Gyoubu's horse after he dies

    Posted: 21 Apr 2021 03:34 AM PDT

    Genichiro, Emma, and Wolf all easily could've lived each other's lives

    Posted: 21 Apr 2021 08:15 PM PDT

    The Ashina War left three children orphaned, and then rescued by a powerful person. Two were found by Shinobi, with one raised as one themselves and the other employed in the service of the Ashina family. The final one was raised by Isshin Ashina himself to become the heir to the daimyo.

    Something I've been thinking about lately is how all three of these characters could've had swapped roles. Wolf could have been found by Orangutan, who maybe would've saw a prospective Shinobi in him, and raise a wolf cub of his own. Or maybe he would've also served for Dougen. Lastly, he could've been found by Isshin himself... a Wolf trained by Isshin and Lady Tomoe would be unstoppable. He could repel the Interior Ministry and maybe unite Japan himself, if he wanted to.

    Genichiro could've been found by Owl after the death of his mother, although he would still have that prior attachment to give him an identity outside of what Owl wanted. He would've served Kuro and gained immortality, just as he wanted in the game. However, I think he would go Shura in the end, given his conflicted nature and a willingness to employ any means to be victorious. I don't think he would have a good relationship with Kuro. Maybe he would have a better mentor in Orangutan?

    Emma is a bit of a wildcard here. I think if she were found by Owl, she would be a different kind of shinobi, possibly trained more under Butterfly. She's very good at hiding her emotions and working behind the scenes, so she would be apt for the job. Raised by Isshin, though, I think she would perform better than Genichiro. Even only a fighter in passing, she's very proficient in the Ashina arts trained by Isshin. And she fights with a very graceful style... if trained by Lady Tomoe, she might fight like an Okami rather than a standard swordfighter. I also think she would be able to work with Wolf and Kuro to sever his immortality, despite wanting to preserve Ashina as well.

    Thoughts?

    submitted by /u/johro17
    [link] [comments]

    Got a double deathblow on Inner Genichiro

    Posted: 21 Apr 2021 08:38 PM PDT

    New addition to the home office. Think you'll all appreciate my new canvas!

    Posted: 21 Apr 2021 07:53 PM PDT

    isshin does 4 lightning attacks in a row

    Posted: 21 Apr 2021 12:23 PM PDT

    I just beat Genichiro

    Posted: 21 Apr 2021 05:52 PM PDT

    Took me atleast 30 something tries and 3 or more hours over the course of two days but it feels great and wanted to share it with you all.

    For anyone reading this that hasn't done it yet, if I can beat him so can you!

    submitted by /u/bmw_92
    [link] [comments]

    Me rn...

    Posted: 21 Apr 2021 06:43 AM PDT

    Wolf after getting the promissory note

    Posted: 21 Apr 2021 08:41 PM PDT

    Try to keep up grandpa! ��

    Posted: 21 Apr 2021 01:32 PM PDT

    Inner Genichiro is an absolute monster

    Posted: 21 Apr 2021 08:58 PM PDT

    I know I'm probably late to the party, but after beating the game in early 2020 I put it down for like a year because I wanted to play other stuff. Now I'm going back and trying to do the gauntlets and damn, they are tough, and I'm especially impressed by genichiro. NG+ hasn't been that hard generally because I know what all the bosses are like, but our boy Geni has been kicking my ass up down and sideways every time I fight him. It's so awesome to he feels like a genuine challenge again and I need to relearn his move sets.

    Anyway just wanted to gush about this a bit. It's been super fun coming back to it with the new patch content, really keeps those boss encounters fresh. Does anyone know what general difficulty the bosses are set at in terms of health and damage? Is it just the same as your playthrough or is it set to like NG+ or something? Just curious

    submitted by /u/AvatarAarow1
    [link] [comments]

    What a crazy, amazing journey it has been. Embrace what it means to be human

    Posted: 21 Apr 2021 05:53 PM PDT

    Playing Ghosts of Tsushima before Sekiro really helped me to appreciate how deep the combat is in this game. The flow and action of Sekiro is unparalleled.

    Posted: 21 Apr 2021 09:01 PM PDT

    Both are excellent games but I have never played anything like Sekiro. Only two hours in and can't stop grinning. Used to think Bloodborne was the best From Software game.

    submitted by /u/Seekingfreedom1985
    [link] [comments]

    When the game came out i tried few times and i gave up and now i picked it up again and WRECKED Lady Butterfly.

    Posted: 21 Apr 2021 02:45 PM PDT

    Priceless feeling once the combat just clicks. I picked up the game when it came out and i couldnt get through the general at the Ashina wall gate path. Gave up on the game and picked up Bloodborne last year, got really addicted to the learning curve + rewarding gameplay, beat the game 5 times and was just looking for something else to concentrate on. Sekiro just happened to be collecting dust (i keep all the games, books, movies that i couldnt complete in plain sight so i can get reminded of the things i gave up on everyday) so thought why not and started the game. This time again, i almost gave up at the general at the wall gate path but i kept going and once i beat him it gave me the same high that Bloodborne did. I knew what i was in for and kept going. Lady Butterfly really tested my patience, reflex everything with me having just two gourd refills and no pellets but somehow managed to wreck her, chained ogre and the general after him. Never felt this better about getting back into a game. Happy to be in this community and lowkey jealous of all the no-hit gameplay videos you guys put up!

    submitted by /u/juju1392
    [link] [comments]

    Defeating Isshin charmless, bell demon, no healing every day until Elden Ring is out (day 59)

    Posted: 21 Apr 2021 07:32 AM PDT

    I can't believe I just noticed this about Ishiin

    Posted: 21 Apr 2021 10:23 AM PDT

    I'm in at least my 15th playthrough and it just hit me that Ishiin is the Tengu we meet - I'm so thick!

    submitted by /u/twomarks94
    [link] [comments]

    Which character would win in a fight?

    Posted: 21 Apr 2021 02:30 PM PDT

    Loved all three games and often imagined the characters cross-game battling it out. If you created and maxed your playable character out, who would win in a battle?

    View Poll

    submitted by /u/pistolpanos
    [link] [comments]

    Has anyone given up vs final boss?

    Posted: 21 Apr 2021 09:41 PM PDT

    I mean, I've been stuck on him for 3 weeks. I can beat first 2 phases so easily, full gourd.

    Phases 3 and 4 are so difficult got me. That spear is so long and I feel he defeats me in one or two hits. I'm using umbrella as best as I could. Fuck.

    I feel like just uninstalling and watching the ending online.

    I've beaten every other souls game I've played. Demons, dark and bloodborne

    T. Defeated.

    submitted by /u/Rawpp01
    [link] [comments]

    When is a good time to fight the headless bosses?

    Posted: 21 Apr 2021 08:51 PM PDT

    I defeated corrupted monk and guardian ape and returned to Ashina Castle today.

    I think I've crossed paths with about four of them and I'm not sure if it's a good time to go back a try fighting them again now that I'm a bit stronger and have some more experience. Thanks

    submitted by /u/Dr_BloodPool
    [link] [comments]

    Should I finish Sunkey Valley before continuing past Senpou Temple?

    Posted: 21 Apr 2021 08:35 PM PDT

    I (like most people I imagine) got stuck when I reached a dead end in Senpou Castle. Turns out there's a boss at the top of Ashina Castle that I missed. My understanding is that once I beat this boss, I can then return to Senpou Castle to continue the game. My question is...while exploring Ashina Castle, I found an area called Sunkey Valley which seems pretty big. After I beat the Ashina Castle boss, should I heard throw Sunken Valley next or should I save that area of the game for later? Is it an optional area or is it required to beat the game. I seem to have two ways to go forward from here and I'm not sure which one is appropriate to go to first.

    Thanks.

    submitted by /u/LoveHerMore
    [link] [comments]

    Guys I did it!! After dying so many times on my first play through I was going to give up. 3 different play throughs later and a lot of farming I finally got the play.

    Posted: 21 Apr 2021 06:30 AM PDT

    Flashing Gyoubu

    Posted: 21 Apr 2021 02:09 PM PDT

    Finally!.

    Posted: 21 Apr 2021 08:07 AM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment