• Breaking News

    Friday, April 16, 2021

    Sekiro - I have found hell

    Sekiro - I have found hell


    I have found hell

    Posted: 15 Apr 2021 09:57 AM PDT

    Beat genichoro!!!!

    Posted: 15 Apr 2021 11:42 PM PDT

    I beat that fucker today! Been stuck on him for like 3 days. I finally beat him and I just feel stoked! Haven't felt this stoked since o&s in dark souls! Just had to tell someone!

    submitted by /u/muffinnuts408
    [link] [comments]

    Well played owl.

    Posted: 15 Apr 2021 11:48 AM PDT

    I finally did it! I got the Platinum!

    Posted: 15 Apr 2021 01:02 AM PDT

    Defeating Isshin charmless bell demon, no healing every day until Elden Ring is out (day 53)

    Posted: 15 Apr 2021 03:37 AM PDT

    I can't get enough of this game. This is one hell of a heavy book, I am loving it.

    Posted: 15 Apr 2021 06:14 PM PDT

    Thank you Sekiro: Shadows Die Twice

    Posted: 15 Apr 2021 06:33 PM PDT

    Still garbage compared to the true kings here, but I couldn’t believe how easily I handled Guardian Ape this run without a scratch

    Posted: 15 Apr 2021 04:14 PM PDT

    The mikiri counter... a talk on katana durability.

    Posted: 15 Apr 2021 10:09 PM PDT

    After going through this game multiple times, the mikiri counter has helped me in many battles. But I have to wonder if the blade that met the counter would actually hold up in real life.

    Let's say for example that Isshin did his thrust attack and you did a mikiri counter, the special effects let you know immediately that Sekiro stomped on that blade pretty damn hard.

    In my head, it seems it would make sense for the blade to completely snap in half after that, especially because of the angle the sword is at from the ground and if you take into account doing it multiple times.

    Are there any sword experts/historians that can back up the durability of a katana? Would one be able to survive a mikiri counter without sustaining damage that makes it unusable?

    submitted by /u/ProfessorLankto
    [link] [comments]

    *Spoilers* Shinobi GLOCK

    Posted: 15 Apr 2021 07:55 PM PDT

    Someone please explain to me why Isshin has a handgun. It's hilarious, don't get me wrong, but why does The SWORD Saint have a gun in the early 1600's? EXPLAIN THIS, FROM SOFTWARE

    submitted by /u/Technician_Frosty
    [link] [comments]

    Demon of hatred bug

    Posted: 15 Apr 2021 07:46 PM PDT

    Does it still works im trying to do speedrun and that guy is a nightmare

    submitted by /u/A01022918
    [link] [comments]

    Finally beat Isshin, the Sword Saint!

    Posted: 15 Apr 2021 07:32 PM PDT

    I'm playing through NG+ now and think I'll do the Shura ending just to see what it's like. Already blowing through the early parts of the game now as I actually understand the aggressive strategy.

    It took me like 40 tries to beat Isshin which will make some of you laugh but I made it!

    submitted by /u/amm92800
    [link] [comments]

    I've finally completed it! This was quite the journey - my second ever FromSoft game, completed!

    Posted: 15 Apr 2021 12:58 PM PDT

    I've finally completed it! This was quite the journey - my second ever FromSoft game, completed!

    https://preview.redd.it/498a1o3o7et61.png?width=1471&format=png&auto=webp&s=85fb2dfcfd04037dd15b4b23a7777891a54bf8f2

    This is my second FromSoft game that I've played and gained every achievement - Bloodborne being the first. I actually streamed myself doing the Mortal Journey gauntlet and then finished off that playthrough for the purification ending, so there was a bit of pressure to do well haha. This was such an incredible game, I'm actually somewhat sad it's over, especially completing it it with that ending.

    submitted by /u/_CornholioBungholio
    [link] [comments]

    Pot Noble Harunaga Theory

    Posted: 15 Apr 2021 05:30 PM PDT

    Red Carp Eyes description: "Carp with only eyes that are red can't become "Masters".

    So, when we change the Pot Noble Harunaga into a carp because he wants to be a "Master", he cannot actually become one since he has these red eyes. Same for the other Pot Noble (forgot his name).

    Because they are "incomplete creatures that lack the ideal number of scales", they keep asking for more scales. But, will never become "masters" because of their red eyes.

    2 lore theory finds in the last 24 hours. I'm on a roll!

    submitted by /u/Dasweetmeatt
    [link] [comments]

    Im getting Sekiro tomorrow

    Posted: 15 Apr 2021 12:27 PM PDT

    Any tips that I should take note of before I dive into this game? I've beaten dark souls, demon's souls and bloodborne so I'm pretty familiar with how from software games go but I am aware that this game plays differently and doesn't have co op so I just want to hear from veterans like you guys to me a heads up.

    submitted by /u/SHAWKLAN27
    [link] [comments]

    I JUST FINISHED THE GAME!!

    Posted: 15 Apr 2021 08:49 PM PDT

    Hey Guys:

    I started to play Ghost Of Tsushima and to my surprise I was already missing the challenge that I found in Sekiro. The sword play in Ghost of Tsushima already felt weird to me and automatically, I began to compare both games. I need a challenge so to cut my story short should I play Ghost of Tsushima on a hard mode (to feed my challenge addiction) or Jump into Demon souls which was my original plan?

    A part of me also just wants to replay Sekiro… I just want to get destroyed and then feel that happiness that I felt when I beat a boss in Sekiro… lol I even hate the fact I have to press square in Ghost and not R1 to attack lol.

    submitted by /u/Athletic_Panda
    [link] [comments]

    I've finally done it... Welcome me to the club!

    Posted: 15 Apr 2021 09:26 AM PDT

    I Messed Up

    Posted: 15 Apr 2021 12:03 PM PDT

    I accidentally went with the Shura ending for my first playthrough not trying to use the wiki or guides and have now realized how hard I F'd myself. So, question is, is it better to just start a whole new game or to continue with my Shura Sekiro into NG+ ?

    submitted by /u/BigSlammaJamma
    [link] [comments]

    Hey Patrick, "What?" I thought of something funnier than 24 "Let me hear it..." Robertooooo!!!

    Posted: 15 Apr 2021 12:44 PM PDT

    Hardest Boss Opinion Poll

    Posted: 15 Apr 2021 11:07 AM PDT

    Vote for the boss you believe is the hardest. If a boss is not in the poll, comment your choice instead. (Not including the Inner bosses)

    View Poll

    submitted by /u/TheApocalypseIsOver
    [link] [comments]

    Welp, Demon of Hatred!

    Posted: 15 Apr 2021 12:03 PM PDT

    Since 3 days I am fighting with Demon of Hatred. I beat his first phase and barely second phase sometimes too. But couldn't beat completely. He makes a fire road in second phase that I couldn't dodge or escape. Do you guys have any tips and hints?

    submitted by /u/Ferocia_Animi
    [link] [comments]

    I finally did it!

    Posted: 15 Apr 2021 01:01 AM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment