• Breaking News

    Thursday, April 15, 2021

    Sekiro - After two years of attempts I achieved my goal of beating the game in under an hour!

    Sekiro - After two years of attempts I achieved my goal of beating the game in under an hour!


    After two years of attempts I achieved my goal of beating the game in under an hour!

    Posted: 14 Apr 2021 07:34 AM PDT

    An Art for the Lord! Posture be with you

    Posted: 14 Apr 2021 08:56 PM PDT

    dolla dolla bill yall

    Posted: 14 Apr 2021 12:46 PM PDT

    I JUST NEEDED A KEY

    Posted: 14 Apr 2021 10:37 PM PDT

    Defeating Isshin charmless, bell demon, no healing every day until Elden Ring is out (day 52)

    Posted: 14 Apr 2021 03:58 AM PDT

    I had to get some fresh air after this

    Posted: 14 Apr 2021 07:07 PM PDT

    Love Sekiro and getting the Platinum Trophy in this game was absolutely challenging and enthralling loved every minute of it!

    Posted: 14 Apr 2021 04:12 PM PDT

    Isshin! Finally beat this monster �� can't help but share the moment... Spent way too much time on this fight.. just hyped... Time for play through 2! Anything I should do before I start again?

    Posted: 14 Apr 2021 12:52 PM PDT

    It Was a Little Sloppy, but I Finally Beat Isshin Ashina for the First Time

    Posted: 14 Apr 2021 07:44 PM PDT

    Hey FromSoft, my bull is broken... Can I have another?

    Posted: 14 Apr 2021 07:35 PM PDT

    Sekiro reference in Kurzgesagt (even has the resurrection dots)

    Posted: 14 Apr 2021 11:00 PM PDT

    So far my favourite thing in this game

    Posted: 14 Apr 2021 12:04 AM PDT

    Mildly obsessed!

    Posted: 14 Apr 2021 04:03 PM PDT

    glock. saint. 8 shots.

    Posted: 14 Apr 2021 03:21 PM PDT

    This game is actually pretty hard, I'm having trouble on deflecting and doing a counter attack on those unlockable attacks can someone help me out on this

    Posted: 14 Apr 2021 04:53 PM PDT

    This old man is no joke. When the posture breaks i spam the r1 button.... The despair nearly got me there.

    Posted: 14 Apr 2021 10:37 PM PDT

    F*** this guy! Ichimonji double FTW

    Posted: 14 Apr 2021 08:26 AM PDT

    How does Isshin know how to use the dragon flash?

    Posted: 14 Apr 2021 05:38 PM PDT

    I was thinking recently on how he learned how to use the move. Its obviously derived from The Divine Dragons sword attack but how did he learn about it?

    Did he read about it in a text or did he actually meet the Divine Dragon? Its probably said somewhere in the lore that I missed.

    submitted by /u/Captain_Geodude
    [link] [comments]

    I've found this cool sekiro wallpaper on internet that I wanted to share, but I cant find author

    Posted: 14 Apr 2021 02:59 AM PDT

    How do you get the outfits

    Posted: 14 Apr 2021 08:03 PM PDT

    Came back to this game after failing to beat ishin like a year ago and now I'm starting a clean slate I've noticed that there are costumes how do you get them

    submitted by /u/heyyyy8333
    [link] [comments]

    Theory about Divine Child.

    Posted: 14 Apr 2021 07:38 PM PDT

    I noticed the Divine Child has silver in her hair. Which is a "symptom" from the Dragon's Blood as Emma says to Sekiro/Wolf. She is always commenting on Wolf's "brow", the silver part of his hair/face. Kuro also has this silver in his hair.

    Do you think the Divine Child is the only one who survived the experiments because she was given the Dragon's blood?

    Or is there alternative dialogue that debunks this theory entirely?

    submitted by /u/Dasweetmeatt
    [link] [comments]

    You've probably seen this a thousand times and are fed up but this took me hours.

    Posted: 14 Apr 2021 01:33 PM PDT

    souls and bloodborne player, really disoriented in the first area

    Posted: 14 Apr 2021 07:17 PM PDT

    im already a bit meh about this game since it seems even more weeby than the other fromsoft games ive played which is a pretty huge turnoff for me, and the fact that i cant figure out whats happening around me isnt helping. i actually cant tell where to go, where i am, what im doing etc. im really overwhelmed by how bright everything seems to be and i cant really see items very well and since the map seems to be super vertical its difficult to keep track of where what is. maybe its just me but i really dont know if i can get used to that, is it still like that later in the game?

    thanks in advance!

    submitted by /u/driedwaffle
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment